Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

NEW Phoenix, Exotic FARM!

Hello all, new to the forums but I thought I just share my method I been using this past week.

To do this farm you will need to attain a few things that have been mentioned and posted here.

Download Cheat Engine
    Download Injector
    Download No Recoil

Once you have these things go to the beginner guide in forums and setup infinite ammo and fast RPM.
    Inject your No recoil by following the directions in forums

(I DO NOT NEED TO SPOONFEED, the guys that have these did AMAZING job with instructions, so EZ a Caveman can do it.)

Now you are setup to go farm.

After many runs here are the average I pull running this with a partner. You can do this solo but I recommend with partner to attain this average number and if you have more players in group you could cut off time but still have the wait time for RP.

Lexington Event Center Mission (Challenge Mode)

Average time to complete: 7 Minutes
    Runs Per Hour: 8
    Phoenix Credits Per Hour: 240
    Gold per Hour for Completion: 160k
    Guaranteed Exotic Drops Per Hour: 8 (Boss also has chance to drop exotic)
    Purple and Blue Drops Per Hour: Too many to count! HA! (Lots of Crafting Materials and Can Deconstruct Exotics you already have!)

Start run but play just a little safe even though you shrekt through mobs you don't want to die.

Go through the missions follow the checkpoints and kill mobs

To keep a fast strong pace head to the spawn points for new mobs entering the RP to kill them in groups easily
    Upstairs is down the hall in the back corner after you kill the initial mobs spread in the room.

Once you get to rooftop kill mobs and the group mobs after you release the second hostage is at door near the next elevator they pop out

Next spot is downstairs after you clear mobs the back corner is where first group comes out, Second Group comes out back middle taking you to last elevator.

Once you get to boss room Have one guy go left you go right clear the snipers in back and the tanks down below. Both head down and wait for boss and adds to spawn through bottom door in far back. Another group comes and kill them.

Congratulations you just earned 30 phoenix credits and tons of items to sell or deconstruct for whatever you want.

I been holding off on this method for a bit now because now I have almost 25k Phoenix credits saved up (Still Farming!) and will continue doing this until the finally fix this exploit/hack.

Enjoy and may you wreck HAVOC!!!!!!!!

PS: This can also be used to buy or send to your alt for the INFINITE crafting materials, which would be insane amount!
    Last edited by sneakyhaxor; 03-18-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    You have 25K Phoenix Credits??? Im impressed!!!!

Mainly because there is a CAP OF 1000 you moron.....

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tnmgaming For This Useful Post:

Creed Handler (03-19-2016),Johndahon94 (03-20-2016),MichiPL1 (03-26-2016)

Thanks
    You have 25K Phoenix Credits??? Im impressed!!!!

Mainly because there is a CAP OF 1000 you moron......

Thanks
    Such bullshit. 25k Phoenix credits lmao what a retard.

Thanks
    Wow, you're so full of shit....

Thanks
    lexington is the easiest challenge mode. nothing new here.

Thanks
    Thanks for the flame kids. I spent nonstop hours leveling many characters on different ubisoft accounts because that's what I do best. I have a powerlevel method that gets my characters 1-30 in 5 hours. They are all capped with an exception of 2. I multibox btw. So before you flame kiddos think.

Also I am sure few were actually doing this at all so for you to try and flame a post that the Method is legitimate and works. Plus it is faster than the current Autumn Hope exploit, I'd suggest to keep your mouth shut. I took the time to write this out for people who want to farm and cap their characters and buy everything they can in the game currently before this gets shut down. So if you don't have nothing constructive to say or you feel the method is a lie, which is not. Shut the hell up kiddos.

Thanks
    I recommend not to use the No recoil hack, because dll is easier to be detected.
    I do the same farming mission, but only only with ammo lock and RPM on SMG.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Kreis View Post
    I recommend not to use the No recoil hack, because dll is easier to be detected.
    I do the same farming mission, but only only with ammo lock and RPM on SMG.
    Nothing is detected, all bans have been manual.

Also, this method is good for creds, and yellow equipment if you need it. If you want crafting materials, you need to either do DZ runs, or the alt account vendor method. It's very difficult to keep a lot of electronic material, since they are used up for a lot of crafts, but only one item gives them when deconstructed.

Doing a DZ run normally would give you more yellow material than this method.

My weapon is a backpack.

Thanks
    I avoid the DZ because it gives you a much higher chance of being reported and banned. These bans people are talking about are because they are in higher populated areas and being caught using these cheats within the DZ.

So I can see why there are manual bans coming out because people are being wreckless hacking.

Thanks
    Id like to do this with someone, i have really high lvl gear, if u want to team him add me on ubiclient. my name is rafat98070

Thanks
    Phoenix Coins cap at 1000. Dunno what this guy is on about. Just ignore the post completely. Using no-recoil, infinite ammo etc is the best way to get caught.

Thanks
    OP is full of shit, anyone with common sense who wants PC and browses MPGH already knows this because they probably already know about the rpm, infinite ammo etc and all they can do is just go play lexington event center which everyone does who need PC creds. and you have 25k PC? Well aren't you one special snowflake, coz there is a cap at 1k PCs retard.

Next time please don't shitpost any common sense methods, and do your research before you post, shitbag!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
    Nothing is detected, all bans have been manual.

Also, this method is good for creds, and yellow equipment if you need it. If you want crafting materials, you need to either do DZ runs, or the alt account vendor method. It's very difficult to keep a lot of electronic material, since they are used up for a lot of crafts, but only one item gives them when deconstructed.

Doing a DZ run normally would give you more yellow material than this method.
    He is actually right, a lot of people have been banned using Cheat Engine, they are probably following the pattern now, and doing auto bans at this time. Maybe you have a modded CE thats why you are safe. But as mentioned already CE will almost always cause a ban in any game as long as it's multiplayer, not just the division.

Thanks
    Lol, I am rocking ROF and infinite ammo since almost two weeks now and no ban.

Also best farm is to do solo Lexiton challange mode mission. Once you master it it takes about 10 minutes each run (of course with 999999999 Rate of Fire and infinite ammo). Each run is 30 PCs plus 1-4 from boss and a lot of blues, couple of purpules and guarantee yellow gear.

I did 487 PCs in 3 hours of running this and I am half yellow gear already. I recommend to try. First few runs might not be best but once you know every enoucnter, spawn place etc you can steam roll through it.

Reccomended gear- purpule good SMG (police or vector because dmg per bullet), you will only use SMG here. Full armor and HP gear. I am running this mission with 90k HP 16k power and 45% damage reduction.

Best abilities are: first aid with overheal, 80% dmg reductuon signature skill and seeker mine with gas (this is beast in this mission).

I am not yet rank 50 on DZ (39) but I will first stock tomorrow 1000 PCs and then go farm rank and buy everything I can. And farm again. It is really easy.
    Last edited by ViBen; 03-19-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks
    You might want to follow their twitter and/or devtracker. They are tracking how many times you complete a certain instance and with how many people, the amount of mobs you kill and the headshot percentages. Expect a surprise down the line if you're doing stupid stuff with infinite ammo etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast