Thread: car buying help

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

car buying help

so i have set my mind on getting a nissan 350z. i don't care what year or what edition, but what i really need help with is the buying of the car.

at first i was going to get a loan and buy one off of craigslist but you guys said getting a loan was a bad idea. so i thought, how about buying one off of a lot, a dealership. could that work? i'm 17, no credit history so no high interest rates due to bad credit. i will be able to do monthly payments. i make about $800-$900 a month from my job, so i should be able to handle the payments, and if i wasn't, i'm sure my mom or step-dad would be able to help me out for a months pay. i'm also paying for my insurance, which right now for my vw golf is $200 a month. i tried getting a quote from my moms insurance company but got locked out, so i'm not sure how much insurance will be for a 350z.

on cars.com, i know it's probably not the best place to look for monthly payment rates, but it said that it would only be $153-$215 a month for 3 years.

so do you think i could be able to do this, or am i just being an idiot yet again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucifer For This Useful Post:

Fujiyama (04-03-2016)