Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    I had a yopmail bruteforcer way before you came and mentioned it all, tbh good luck finding accounts guys, i probs got em all
    Not at all, i find mules daily :P :P

What's your guys biggest find?

Swemule gave me over 100 dollar (a shop bulk bought them, imagine if i sold it piece by piece).
    And m gave me 50 mules with 150+ scammys, and the rest of the slots had rares uts.
    Most likely someone who lost it due to afk when soulbound changes.
    I was waiting for another utweekend but never came, then i heard about the ut trading in the "special" dropped bag, but all mules was banned by then -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Look at my guys I definitely started a trend!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
    Look at my guys I definitely started a trend!
    I definitely did
    I did never see recover mails before, and i have done this for 2-3 years.
    No after my thread that i started to hack and kill multiboxer, and thanks to some people who cant hold themself for saying how
    I made a thread based on the fun of killing people who ruin other peoples realm experience by flooding the server with multiboxers.
    But there is always some e-penis hackers who cant hold themself by telling how they do stuff, only so people belive that they realy know how to do stuff ^_^
    And now two people have msg me about creating algorythm tools to brake up, and people offer to pay me for telling how, and now all of sudden the inboxes are flooded with "new password"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by LPU View Post
    I definitely did
    No after my thread that i started to hack and kill multiboxer, and thanks to some people who cant hold themself for saying how
    I made a thread based on the fun of killing people who ruin other peoples realm experience by flooding the server with multiboxers.
    But there is always some e-penis hackers who cant hold themself by telling how they do stuff, only so people belive that they realy know how to do stuff ^_^
    And now two people have msg me about creating algorythm tools to brake up, and people offer to pay me for telling how, and now all of sudden the inboxes are flooded with "new password"
    Even though 10 other people just said they've done it for ages?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
    Even though 10 other people just said they've done it for ages?
    Doesnt mean it was a trend.
    It means 10 other people were doing it without telling others.
    And since i found 50 mules filled with juggers, ogmurs, you name it, on "m1 to m50" and hundres of lifes on "lifes1 to lifes40" it for sure means they did not put any real effort into it or are simply bad at guessing even tho they have machines guessing for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Let's leave LPU alone guys, if "cracking" disposables makes him feel cool then let it be.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Conquerable For This Useful Post:

Kushala Daora (01-24-2018)

Thanks
    trollolol, yes please guys, leave me alone, your salt is drying my princesskin down to the bones and you are having a huge inpact on my life!

It is fun hacking and killing multiboxers and i posted it in the hope that the owner would see it and rage in the thread.
    This thread i created because i thought it was funny that everyone started to spam it ^^
    I didnt sit and bragged about hacking mails, but for killing those 9 realy good accounts.
    The hacking thing went big because your community start to spam and try to find out so they can do the same

Thanks
    LPU think you are a really special snowflake don't you. You fucking post here bragging and then get pissed when people tell you off? GTFO you fucking tryhard, no one cares about you "HACKING" (in quotes for sarcasm LEL) accounts. And no your post didnt go big, it got about 25 views and like 5 replies LMAO!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
    LPU think you are a really special snowflake don't you. You fucking post here bragging and then get pissed when people tell you off? GTFO you fucking tryhard, no one cares about you "HACKING" (in quotes for sarcasm LEL) accounts. And no your post didnt go big, it got about 25 views and like 5 replies LMAO!
    Ow geez, who pissed in your salty cereals xD
    Quote where i got pissed of, or even cared about your opinion at all, please ^_^
    You realy think your opinion and words have an inpact on my life, dude lol xD
    Thanks for making me wake up with a smile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Not at all, i find mules daily :P :P

What's your guys biggest find?

Swemule gave me over 100 dollar (a shop bulk bought them, imagine if i sold it piece by piece).
    And m gave me 50 mules with 150+ scammys, and the rest of the slots had rares uts.
    Most likely someone who lost it due to afk when soulbound changes.
    I was waiting for another utweekend but never came, then i heard about the ut trading in the "special" dropped bag, but all mules was banned by then -.-
    i got an account with 2 slots both 8/8 with old tops, thats the best xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    First of all this isn't hacking. This is using disposable emails. Secondly you did not start this.
    This thread is honestly pathetic

Type Luis1@yopmail.com in and you get free multibox account

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely did
    If you have done this for 2-3 years i feel sorry for you, you did not start a trend, disposable emails have been around for ages and its common sense

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    disposable emails have been around for ages and its common sense[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    Common sense, yeah i can tell by peoples reaction and spamming me in pm for the method.
    Even when i tell them what i mean, they still doesnt get it.
    My thread started the trend for everyone to start doing it ^^
    I have never seen a recover mail in the inbox before, now i see it all the time. the past 4-5 days.
    It doesnt matter if 10 kids stands behind the school and play with they pokemons, it is not a trend until you share it in public and other people start to join in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Common sense, yeah i can tell by peoples reaction and spamming me in pm for the method.
    Even when i tell them what i mean, they still doesnt get it.
    My thread started the trend for everyone to start doing it ^^
    I have never seen a recover mail in the inbox before, now i see it all the time. the past 4-5 days.
    It doesnt matter if 10 kids stands behind the school and play with they pokemons, it is not a trend until you share it in public and other people start to join in.
    If that's what you mean by "trend", then you are still wrong. Because even if you "made it public" I doubt anyone didn't already know this.

For example, you can't start breathing publicly and loudly, and then see that other people are breathing aswell and say "I made it a trend" because everyone knew how to breathe before you.

But I guess you will still respond with either "your opinion doesn't matter" or "I have you ignored lololo" because 3rd grade education didn't provide enough knowledge for you to say anything else.
    Last edited by New; 06-15-2016 at 12:54 PM.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

15. The Following User Says Thank You to New For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Just ignore LPU, He just wants attention.
    @joe should've locked this shithole a log time ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So you basically waste your time on a dead video game looking for dead mules...cool, hey man you do you I ain't judging.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Xiolest For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast