Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjoejohn View Post
    Yeah but why is everyone so happy??
    because kabam no longer owns the game and as you can see, Deca is actually fixing stuff and adding shit and doing shit with the players

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    because kabam no longer owns the game and as you can see, Deca is actually fixing stuff and adding shit and doing shit with the players
    Ohhh pl

Thanks
    @Plus22
    Maybe I'm not being clear enough at all, and I'm sorry for typing fat responses that seem like flame,
    but allow me to be concise, Since the items already exist, and in the sense that there is a very large supply, the demand is lower, right?
    A lot of these items have been duplicated and that's not really something that can be stabilized, (one would call it stable but tbh its all ones predisposition of what they're used to the price being)
    What I am trying to emphasize is that with a full item reset, the drive that people would feel to get tops and some of the first life potions in game as well as the untiered items that can now become tradable, that people don't even have yet would make the game so much more meaningful to players, even after the melancholy thought of all the progress that has been lost.

Why I mention 'and the UT items that can now become tradable' is because a couple years ago, when a big duping scandal was released and there was almost a month-long duping crisis that still affects the economy, people filled countless mules with Juggernauts, Oreos, Doom bows, etc.
    Just like the reason that Gentlemen skins, the original LoD armors/weapons, etc. are all soulbound is because of duplication.

I am not suggesting a reset because of just the economy being already fucked, And although you're right it would be a step in the opposite direction, I believe that backpacks, pets, having 6 hp/mp pots, have all made realm too fucking easy.
    Even though that opinion I just stated isnot shared by many, I believe its the right step for realm of the mad god. The aspects of realm that enticed many including me, is the difficulty.

We now live in a time where one can easily have the capability to utilize the debuff of paralyze without even needing an archer.
    Why I mention such an old build is because its a time where all this (i dont want to call it overpowered) stuff doesn't exist and it's a timestamp of realm of the mad god where people actually relied on each other, and thus were more intrigued to working together.

if ya watch old videos where people dont have pets and 6 health and mana potions, where people actually teleport to priests and ask pallys to buff them so they can survive this dungeon, but that's besides the point. What i'm trying to emphasize is that realm has strayed from the difficult aspect of staying alive and really being on a grind, having to buy the t11's because damn those tops are expensive as fuck, to now where new players must grind to get a decent hp/mp pet and hopefully electric so they can HOPE to atleast be enough of a formidable force that they can compete with us top players for drops.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @muriwo

While I do admit that duping had a big impact on the economy, the exploit still doesn't even have half of the influence pets had over the game, overall.

If we clear all items, the game would still be easy and items would exist in a very large supply plus have lower demand, and you ask me why is that? Because of pets, obviously.
    The thing is: the game isn't easy for everyone, it varies a lot from player to player and from pet to pet. And that's why a rebalancement on pets/classes/monsters is strongly needed in RotMG - only removing the broken features wouldn't make the game any better at all.

About the hp/mp potions and all, I think that the old realm times are over. RotMG was, once, a slow-paced game - that isn't the case anymore, and it is better this way. The more people progress with their pet, the funner and faster becomes their gameplay, thus making them even more addicted ("hey, I may have lost all my chars, but my pet will never stop progressing, at least"). That also averts quitting and account-swapping; people don't need priests anymore because priests and other classes weren't rebalanced along with the implementation of pets.
    That's the basic consequences that the pets have brought upon the game, and they may also need rebalancement like the other things I've mentioned before.
    just stop. come with me son.

Thanks
    rotmg right now is homo erotica gay furry fan fitcon!!!!

Thanks
    i might be interested

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muriwo View Post
    @Plus22
    Maybe I'm not being clear enough at all, and I'm sorry for typing fat responses that seem like flame,
    but allow me to be concise, Since the items already exist, and in the sense that there is a very large supply, the demand is lower, right?
    A lot of these items have been duplicated and that's not really something that can be stabilized, (one would call it stable but tbh its all ones predisposition of what they're used to the price being)
    What I am trying to emphasize is that with a full item reset, the drive that people would feel to get tops and some of the first life potions in game as well as the untiered items that can now become tradable, that people don't even have yet would make the game so much more meaningful to players, even after the melancholy thought of all the progress that has been lost.

Why I mention 'and the UT items that can now become tradable' is because a couple years ago, when a big duping scandal was released and there was almost a month-long duping crisis that still affects the economy, people filled countless mules with Juggernauts, Oreos, Doom bows, etc.
    Just like the reason that Gentlemen skins, the original LoD armors/weapons, etc. are all soulbound is because of duplication.

I am not suggesting a reset because of just the economy being already fucked, And although you're right it would be a step in the opposite direction, I believe that backpacks, pets, having 6 hp/mp pots, have all made realm too fucking easy.
    Even though that opinion I just stated isnot shared by many, I believe its the right step for realm of the mad god. The aspects of realm that enticed many including me, is the difficulty.

We now live in a time where one can easily have the capability to utilize the debuff of paralyze without even needing an archer.
    Why I mention such an old build is because its a time where all this (i dont want to call it overpowered) stuff doesn't exist and it's a timestamp of realm of the mad god where people actually relied on each other, and thus were more intrigued to working together.

if ya watch old videos where people dont have pets and 6 health and mana potions, where people actually teleport to priests and ask pallys to buff them so they can survive this dungeon, but that's besides the point. What i'm trying to emphasize is that realm has strayed from the difficult aspect of staying alive and really being on a grind, having to buy the t11's because damn those tops are expensive as fuck, to now where new players must grind to get a decent hp/mp pet and hopefully electric so they can HOPE to atleast be enough of a formidable force that they can compete with us top players for drops.
    Well said, I agree. But as of now I believe it's too late to revert, the damage is already done. Maybe they could open some legacy servers but I don't see prod ever going back to the old days.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @059

I am curious.

Are you familiar with McFarvo?
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronize View Post
    @059

I am curious.

I know he's an old rotmg player and seen him post a bunch on the wildshadow and kabam forums but don't know him personally at all.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 059 For This Useful Post:

Cronize (07-22-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @059

I am curious.

Why'd you ask such a random question to him Or did I miss a comment

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

u missed a comment u blind geezer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraTurtwig View Post
    u missed a comment u blind geezer
    Aight, too much effort to find the origin of that lawl

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

No, you are fine!

His avatar reminded me of McFarvo's.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No, you are fine!

His avatar reminded me of McFarvo's.
    The archer with the background?

I remember that

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Cronize (07-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    sad to hear ://((

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456