Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 108th Edition

108th Edition - June 27th, 2016
    BREXIT

Dead by Daylight Section
    "Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (4 vs 1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage killer, and the other four players play as survivors, trying to escape from the killer and avoid being caught, tortured and killed."
    The game now has its own section here on MPGH. Be sure to check it out! Dead by Daylight

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG), Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) or the Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group, Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group, or Counter-Strike Global Offensive Skype Group.
    - The Publicists are hosting an MPGH Overwatch Tournament for Sunday 26th June 2016. To join, sign up here.
    - The Publicists are hosting an AQ Worlds giveaway. To join, visit here!

Dave84311's Abuse of the Week:
    • @Hero has received a humiliating name change, Peppy Dickhad from our administrators.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats, Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats, and Runescape Hacks/Bots)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]Azay
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Dakota
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Dexter
    (Tom Clancy's The Division and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hova
    (Market Place)
    [MPGH]Joe
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Other MMORPG Hacks)
    [MPGH]Luis
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Minerva
    (Blackshot Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    (Market Place, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smog's Sheep
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131
    [MPGH]Yamiez

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

British Man Arrested for attempting to assassinate Donald Trump
    A British man who was arrested at a Donald Trump rally has told investigators he had wanted to kill the "infamous" Presidential Candidate. Michael Steven Sandford, 20, was arrested on Saturday the 18th of June in Las Vegas after he allegedly tried to wrestle a gun off a police officer who was present at the event. The young man has showed a strong dislike towards the presumptive Republican presidential nominee and was handed over to the US Secret Service according to the States Police. After his arrest, he had told a Secret Service agent that he had driven from California to shoot Mr Trump, according to court papers filed on Monday. Sanford, who is reported to own a British Driving License and claims that he has been settled in the US for an estimate of 18 Months, has been charged with committing an act of violence said a US Office spokesman. The morale of the story is don't try and wrestle a police for a malicious weapon...

Britain votes to leave the European Union, David Cameron steps down
    Britain has voted to leave the EU. This decision will change Britain's position in the world, and will undoubtably shake economic and political establishments in the world. In terms of votes, the race was incredibly close, with 52% of the population voting to leave and 48% of the people voting to stay. With the decision, effects have began to show immediately as stock prices and the British pound started decreasing. Shortly after the votes were tallied, Prime Minister David Cameron has planned to step down, stating that, "the country deserved a leader committed to carrying out the will of the people". He will work the next few months to help lead the short beginning of this big decision, and is set to step down in October.

Overwatch Earned $269 Million in May.
    The research firm Superdata says that the first-person shooter "Overwatch" gained around $269 million in digital sales throughout all the platforms in the month of May. It was the number one game on five consoles making it the top digital revenue earner in the month overall, even though it was only around for eight days. Overwatch beat out Doom and Counter Strike : Global Offensive, Dark Souls 3, and Minecraft that claimed the top spot. The numbers from Superdata are based on "the spending data of millions of unique paying online gamers [collected] directly from publishers and developers, totaling 50+ publishers and 500+ game titles." Battleborn has gotten a lot less money then they should've due to Overwatch's release.

Australian scientists create auto folding straws that can propel water
    Scientists in Australia have come up with a straw that pumps itself when it is touched by water and in turn it propels the liquid. The scientists created a new material to achieve this folding effect, The material is like paper and it can react to just a drop of water and fold into a tube that is only a few centimeters long! The material will be very useful when it has been completed and tested, for example; if a material needs to be taken somewhere there doesn't need to be a human dropping the liquid because the straw can take it there itself! The scientists who where testing the material discovered that the liquid could even go through irregular shapes such as bends, curves and T-intersections. "If you could bring it up to a metre-scale size, imagine if you have a pipeline that you wish to establish, all you need is an influx of water and the pipeline assembles itself," Mr Wong said.

Wiz Khalifa - More And More
    Wiz Khalifa has came out with some new mellowed out music. Wiz dropped his fresh new track "More And More" on his personal Soundcloud. He added himself to one of the more memorable meme's of the 2016 NBA Finals. For laughs the song's cover art, Wiz placed himself into Curry's position, where the model Roni Rose was captured on camera giving Steph Curry a look. See the photo here. The track itself is a slower burner with knocking drums, which are produced by ID Labs, Jay Card, and Dru Tang. This track kinda shows a different side of Wiz, as he croons throughout the track, he is mellowed out, and he doesn't completely abandon the rapping, but he certainly leans more toward singing, he delivers the track in a "sing-song" flow.

Listen to the track here.

Logan Cage - The New Wave
    Underground Chicago rapper Logan Cage released a new project this passed week. The mixtape is called "The New Wave". There are multiple different sounds on this short 6 track mixtape that make it very intriguing. To start the tape off Logan gives us a slower paced melodic track detailing his life from birth to becoming an artist. Following this song he moves into a guitar-ridden beat. It's not my favorite but I respect it for the new sound. The Logan most people are used to usually has a turn up factor, so of course he couldn't leave his fans without throwing a party song in there. The outro to the tape is a song mainly focused on hype which is great to have every once in a while.
    Overall I thought the mixtape was pretty good. I think it got washed up somewhere in the middle, but the outro definitely helped improve the tape as a whole.
    My rating: 6 / 10
    You can listen to this mixtape here.

Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    This week we are featuring a Combat Arms Hack released by our dear Combat Arms Contributor, @Hacker Fail which can be found here. It contains a series of features ranging from Aimbot to ESP. Feel like you can never hit your enemies' heads? Tired of being killed by sneaky enemies? No problem, this hack is the perfect solution for your issues! With this hack, you can beat your enemies pretty easily while if you did not have it at your disposal, you could just lose against them instead! Try it out and let the coder know how flawlessly it works.

Social Engineering

This week we are featuring the Social Engineering section, which is moderated by [MPGH]Psychotic.
    This section is all about Social Engineering as said for the section name. You learn tips, methods and much more on SE'ing. I recommend you to visit this section if you are wanting to refund one of your orders to get your money back and the package!

Fart Gets Soccer Player Kicked Out Of Game
    So this week your in for a pretty stinking story. Although the tittle may be a little unbelievable its a hundred percent true. This gassy incident took place during a match between two lower-division Swedish soccer teams this weekend. Adam Lindin Ljungkvist was the man behind the notorious act and he was given a red card and kicked out of the game for "unsportsmanlike behavior. “I needed to fart, I had a bad stomach,” he said, according to the Independent. “So I just farted. Adam was shocked at first when he received the red card, but now he can only laugh about it. This is an incident that properly wont happen again for a while, and it may have been a bit too much to give him the red card for his actions. But In the end Adams team ended up loosing 5-2 and Adams teammates were not happy about the referees decision.

Cavaliers Fan Appears To Eat Horse Poop At Victory Parade
    So if you don't know by now, the Cavaliers have won the NBA Championship and a lot of people are happy about it, especially since the Warriors with Steph Curry lost. During the Cavaliers victory parade in Cleveland, an obvious fan had jumped into a circle of other fans, picked up horse shit, and ate it in front of everyone with everyone's eyes on him. He also tossed it in the air and caught it in his mouth as we all used to try with our snacks or popcorn. How much shit do you think this man has gotten for this act?
    Video: https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/s...43218157428736 - yes, it's twitter. deal with it.
    source

Interview - [NIG]Chrome[GA]

[MPGH] Space: Good evening, Chrome. Thanks for letting us interview you for the MPGH news force. How is your week so far? Did anything happen?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: My week has been good, won a couple bets on the CAVS, just been chilling. Browsing trough the different sections of MPGH and the like.
    [MPGH] Space: Good to hear! Now, I saw you achieved the well known "Nig Boi" user group. How did you earn it and are you enjoying it so far?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: Well, nigboi was nice to get, I was just told I was eligible to be the seventh and last nigboi, and I was like sure why not, I am enjoying it a lot, as it is a cool perk and the black name looks really good on forum.
    [MPGH] Space: The "Nig Boi" user group looks indeed good with the Forum as well as your avatar. Does "Nig Boi" give you any benefits/specialties or is the purpose of making you look a little bit more apart?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: Aside from the longer username, another title color, and the bragging rights, there are no other perks I guess. So looks I'm afraid.
    [MPGH] Space: Now, I saw you are using PSN under the name "Strong". What are your favorite games to play on the PS4?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: I enjoy playing GTA V, Black Ops3, NBA 2k16, as well as Street Fighter V on occasion. Been looking for others to play with.
    [MPGH] Space: Great choice of games. I think we've all seen the trailer from EA 'Battlefield 1', are you excited about Battlefield 1 or do you prefer COD: Infinite Warfare?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: Tough question, I know for a fact Infinite warfare is going to be utter garbage, just like advanced warfare was. Battlefield 1 looks alright, but I don't want to hop on the hype train like I did with Hardline, and be disappointed again. Chrome: So I guess I'll buy both just to play them, but not expecting anything amazing. But both trailers were kind of good.
    [MPGH] Space: Interesting, what was your first Console and which game(s) did you play on it?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: I think the GameCube was my first console if I recall, and the first game I can remember was Pokemon Colosseum( I am sure there were others as well)
    [MPGH] Space: What is your favorite section of MPGH and why do you like it the most?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: Honestly it would have to be a tie between General and the Battleon Games section. I like general for its discussions and the humor prevalent in 90% of the posts there, but it does get annoying sometimes. I like the Battleon games section as I've played their games since October 2005 And I consider myself pretty knowledgeable on things in that section.
    [MPGH] Space: If you could change one section within MPGH, which one and why would it be?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: I would change the Other MMORPG section, as the way it is currently is kind of messy, and I've been scrolling through it a lot lately ( I used to look through it a lot more when I first joined), and noticed it takes 4-6 days for a hack to be approved on there, with no one even testing said hack, while on other forums it takes 1 day maximum. Other than that, it's a nice section. I applied for minion there as I saw @Liz opened up applications, so we'll see how that goes.
    [MPGH] Space: We all wish you best of luck! Do you listen to specific genre's of music and who are you listening to?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: I enjoy listening to trap music. My favorite artists are Lil Herb and Gucci mane. also sometimes listen to Future,I enjoy his music, although sometimes you can't understand what he says.
    [MPGH] Space: Any favorite movies you have?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: My current favorite movie would probably have to be The Dictator. It's hilarious to watch!
    [MPGH] Space: I totally agree with you! Is humor/comedy your favorite genre?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: Yes I really like to watch comedy/Humor.
    [MPGH] Space: Is there any country you would like to visit in the world?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: None I really want to at the moment due to my father's work I've visited most places that I would like to, however, I wouldn't mind visiting Switzerland again, it is one of my favorite places.
    [MPGH] Space: Switzerland is indeed, a beautiful place to visit! It lies in Europe, almost all countries within Europe are beautiful. Thanks for giving us the time to interview you! Do you want to give any shout-outs before we end this Interview?
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: Shoutout to my bro's @Logic @Space for making news team, as well as my bro @arunforce for being my favorite beaner. Jubs likes weed.
    [MPGH] Space: Any time! Have a great day.
    [NIG]Chrome[GA]: Thank you, you too.

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Raple
    • Hunter

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Versace,
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Russell
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Windoge 10
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Arrow
      • Lucifer
    • Interviewers
      • Joe
      • Space
    • Freelancers
      • Psychotic
      • -Madara_Uchihã-
    Last edited by Hova; 06-27-2016 at 09:34 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Ace (06-27-2016),Daniel Mendes (07-04-2016),Dynasty (06-29-2016),FanticSteal (06-28-2016),Hacker Fail (06-27-2016),RuShi (06-28-2016),Luis (07-01-2016),Ticherhaz (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    It's an honor to be in the News.

Thanks
    It's an honor to be in the News. ²

Thanks bro
    Member Level 1 since November, 2011
    Contributor since March, 2015
    Game Hacking Team : 06/14/2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hacker Fail For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (06-27-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Meme
    Thanks @Space for the interview, and happy to see the news is doing well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Meme
    the news is always okay

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    the news is always okay
    Kiss your self Hoeva

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

This is cool

this is cool!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good read.
    Is @Chrome the last Nig Boi on MPGH ? I mean no one more can be a Nig Boi ?
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
    Good read.
    Is @Chrome the last Nig Boi on MPGH ? I mean no one more can be a Nig Boi ?
    techinically @Jubs is but he was one before so I guess. Idk if there will be anymore

Thanks
    Im pub too @Hova

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubs View Post
    Im pub too @Hova
    Added you. Congrats

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    Grats boys, new members did good job.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Meme
    my nigga
    Schuba is my main nigga.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Added you. Congrats
    kys dickboi

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    techinically @Jubs is but he was one before so I guess. Idk if there will be anymore
    Okay..........
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016 - N/A

Premium Member - 14 August 2016 - N/A
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016 - 24 July 2017
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016 - N/A

News Force Gaming News - 24 July 2017
    STILL ALIVE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast