Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    "Blatant racism". Where was i being racist? and can you prove it? you're assuming i was being racist. Can you assume i own a ferrari? i would love to own one. Get out of here with your educated words. You're not tough and you're a fuckin fool lmao.
    Once again lol, you're misinterpretation racism as hatred.

"a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything."

You quite literally are characterizing a rich white boy as someone who is blessed with a good education.

To make it easier for you to understand and anyone else: Rich white males... have a better education than say a poor black girl (for example). That is racism, as google clearly shows, you are characterizing a race, therefor being racist. In other words you are generalizing people, which is the point here son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post

At least joe would understand.

- - - Updated - - -

And the beginning of my words are uppercase -_-
    Go watch beserk OVA, I'm sure it'll appeal to children.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Once again lol, you're misinterpretation racism as hatred.

"a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything."

You quite literally are characterizing a rich white boy as someone who is blessed with a good education.

To make it easier for you to understand and anyone else: Rich white males... have a better education than say a poor black girl (for example). That is racism, as google clearly shows, you are characterizing a race, therefor being racist. In other words you are generalizing people, which is the point here son.

- - - Updated - - -

Go watch beserk OVA, I'm sure it'll appeal to children.
    When did i say anyone had better education than another? Jesus christ. please K.Y.S. I'm kinda over you little kiddies assuming i'm being racist because i threw in "white" before "boy". That's like calling someone racist because they said "Fried Chicken" lol. I'm not gonna sit here and continuously just raise my post count over stupid kids.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-04-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    When did i say anyone had better education than another? Jesus christ. please K.Y.S

Because using multiple syllable words DOES make you look smarter. The point is invalid shit post.
    Or a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything.

Don't understand what you said? Keyword white, emphasized by rich and even boy, you are trying to argue what I said with rich white boys being privileged enough to have everything handed to them, specifically in this context education.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My brain is getting smugled up especially from dab

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Don't understand what you said? Keyword white, emphasized by rich and even boy, you are trying to argue what I said with rich white boys being privileged enough to have everything handed to them, specifically in this context education.
    Since when does being rich mean excelent education? you don't need a good education to be rich. Look at lil wayne.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Since when does being rich mean excelent education? you don't need a good education to be rich. Look at lil wayne.
    @Lil Wayne XD

Thanks
    You're refuting your own argument at this point. Please understand what you said, and not what in your puny pleb mind may have thought you said. This obviously isn't a troll, you genuinely don't realize your mistake here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You're refuting your own argument at this point. Please understand what you said, and not what in your puny pleb mind may have thought you said. This obviously isn't a troll, you genuinely don't realize your mistake here.
    I think you're fucking stupid and not realizing it. You heard "rich white boy" and said i was racist. You fucking wigger. < racist. Get over yourself. You sound retarded as fuck for assuming i was being racist. Do i understand where your coming from? yes...? but i was 100% not implying that white boys are rich blah blah blah. Literally just called you a fucking rich white boy. Assume more. I could careless. Just making yourself look like more of a dumbfuck then you already are.

If i ever see you say shit about chicken. I'm gonna expose you for being racist against black people. Talking about chicken all because they eat it more than use white people.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-04-2016 at 06:01 PM.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think you're fucking stupid and not realizing it. You heard "rich white boy" and said i was racist. You fucking wigger. < racist. Get over yourself. You sound retarded as fuck for assuming i was being racist. Do i understand where your coming from? yes...? but i was 100% not implying that white boys are rich blah blah blah. Literally just called you a fucking rich white boy. Assume more. I could careless. Just making yourself look like more of a dumbfuck then you already are.

If i ever see you say shit about chicken. I'm gonna expose you for being racist against black people. Talking about chicken all because they eat it more than use white people.
    If he's so rich he might as well donate to the site.

Thanks

You're upset I you mad a logical error. Accept it, if you believe rich does not correlate with being educated then why claim "multiple syllable words make you look smarter." is because you're(I am) "a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything"?

You were trying to insult me, and ended up being racist then disputing it, you're just digging the hole deeper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    multiple syllable words make you look smarter
    Look who this is coming from.

- - - Updated - - -

This is getting out of hand @Boombox, @Saboteur

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You're upset I you mad a logical error. Accept it, if you believe rich does not correlate with being educated then why claim "multiple syllable words make you look smarter." is because you're(I am) "a rich white boy with a mommy and daddy who bought you everything"?

You were trying to insult me, and ended up being racist then disputing it, you're just digging the hole deeper.
    You're one of the biggest shit heads i know. Also the biggest troll. Good play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supermanjetRETURN's View Post

Look who this is coming from.

- - - Updated - - -

This is getting out of hand @Boombox, @Saboteur
    The kid just tries to fight back with every little thing he can. Trying to some how prove i was trying to be racist. I laugh lol.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You're one of the biggest shit heads i know. Also the biggest troll. Good play.

- - - Updated - - -

The kid just tries to fight back with every little thing he can. Trying to some how prove i was trying to be racist. I laugh lol.
    Why isn't this guy banned yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    shut the fuck up nerds
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

Dab (07-04-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234