Thanks

Arma 3 duping logs?

I was wondering if anyone has any insight onto the type of log's that would get dupers caught on an Arma 3 server, not sure if it matters but the server I am wondering about does run infistar.
    Would it be obvious in the log's somebody is duping even if they don't sell the items and just uses them for personal thing's, base building etc, or only sell a couple of the items once in a while?

I am just wondering mainly what the best method would be to avoid being detected by log's or if they just pop up with a red warning about me duping.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkace View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has any insight onto the type of log's that would get dupers caught on an Arma 3 server, not sure if it matters but the server I am wondering about does run infistar.
    Would it be obvious in the log's somebody is duping even if they don't sell the items and just uses them for personal thing's, base building etc, or only sell a couple of the items once in a while?

I am just wondering mainly what the best method would be to avoid being detected by log's or if they just pop up with a red warning about me duping.
    been duping on ccg for like 2 days then i stopped doing big dupe ( selling 20 lvl 4 stolen flag on exile) and ive just duped food ammo fortification upgrade and havent been ban yet. Im pretty sure that selling a rare item a high amount of time will give a warning to admins. Best I could say is to actually sell something expensive that you dupe then buy alot of different stuff and the sell an expensive item again just to make it look more legit. Also, your method might get log depending on how its done

Thanks
    I would treat any server you care to stay on carefully. Treat is as if they log everything, until you are 100% sure what you are doing isnt logged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
    been duping on ccg for like 2 days then i stopped doing big dupe ( selling 20 lvl 4 stolen flag on exile) and ive just duped food ammo fortification upgrade and havent been ban yet. Im pretty sure that selling a rare item a high amount of time will give a warning to admins. Best I could say is to actually sell something expensive that you dupe then buy alot of different stuff and the sell an expensive item again just to make it look more legit. Also, your method might get log depending on how its done
    het whats your steam name ? add me i need your help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dcboutillette View Post
    het whats your steam name ? add me i need your help
    hes probs a admin of ccg dont risk it xD^^^^^^^^^

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memes2017 View Post
    Nah ma dude i want to dupe on different server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by memes2017 View Post
    why would I be an admin on ccg when im a admin on p2c website ? lmao I even have my script menu in my signature etc

Thanks
    Its actually pretty hard to detect dupers, you should get a feel for your server though. All servers are different when it comes to this stuff
    Last edited by Archangel6; 09-22-2017 at 09:44 PM.