Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Premium Website Development ★ HTML5, CSS3, PHP and MUCH More ★ Full Source Code!

Hi,

I'm Flacid (ha) and I'm a programmer who likes just simply messing with things and writing cool scripts because why not? I have been studying as a web developer for the past few years and have gained an enormous amount of knowledge and made quite a few websites during this time. After all of this learning, I have finally reached the point where I can create high quality, premium websites for anybody's needs with ease. What does this mean? You can get a stunning looking website with a sleek, modern look and server-side PHP functions, + MySQL if needed, all for a very cheap price.

What sorts of things can I make?
    Due to my expansive knowledge in web development, I can make ANYTHING that you could possibly need, provided that it does not require the additions of separate plugins / API's. I can make create any simple website like a blog, or I can even create huge sites such as social networks. I can also make shops and things like that, so there isn't really a limit on what I can do. Just ask me if I can make what you need, and I'll let you know, I'd be astonished if I replied with a no though!

How much does it cost?
    I can not give a specific price on this as something like a blog would be very easy to make and therefore cost much less because it would take a lot less time to develop therefore it may only be around 5-10 hours worth of development meaning around a day worth of development. This will obviously, in turn, lower the price dramatically as opposed to if you would like a social network built which could lead to an enormous amount of hours being put into development and then the price will obviously be higher. I aim to make around $2-$3 per hour for development AT LEAST, this allows for a really cheap price for premium content. It's well worth it compared to prices elsewhere and you will receive FULL source code and support with uploading it to your web server etc if needed.

What payment methods do I accept?
    I currently accept a wide ranged of payment methods, I am willing to take PayPal, Bitcoin, Paysafe Card, Amazon Gift Card, Steam Gift Card, CS:GO Skins and much more. Just ask me if I am willing to accept what you're offering, chances are that I'll say yes because I don't really mind as long as I get something of equal value!

Add me on Skype: ImFlacidKek

Thanks
    @ @Flacid

Maybe some pictures of example work you've done?

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Yeah, I was trying to add an image but it wouldn't let me because I don't have the permissions or something. Thanks for the suggestion though, will add some images as soon as I possibly can!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacid View Post
    Yeah, I was trying to add an image but it wouldn't let me because I don't have the permissions or something. Thanks for the suggestion though, will add some images as soon as I possibly can!
    You have to hit 15 posts for this
    Before that there´s sadly no way for you to add pictures besides asking staff

5. The Following User Says Thank You to x12 For This Useful Post:

Flacid (07-23-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NiBrA88 View Post

You have to hit 15 posts for this
    Before that there´s sadly no way for you to add pictures besides asking staff
    I suspected it was something along those lines, thanks'd for clarifying!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    any idea about a bitcoin sports betting site?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manav24 View Post
    any idea about a bitcoin sports betting site?
    I could do it but it would cost quite a lot. How much are you looking to pay and with what payment method?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacid View Post
    I could do it but it would cost quite a lot. How much are you looking to pay and with what payment method?
    Can you give an approximate idea of the cost we are looking at? I have been planning to do it with couple of friends.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by manav24 View Post
    Can you give an approximate idea of the cost we are looking at? I have been planning to do it with couple of friends.
    I'd say around $60 as it'll take a lot of time to develop, we can discuss this though as it's just a rough estimate.

Thanks
    #Bumpity bump

Thanks
    What would be your price to develop a niche website to sell pokemonGo accounts/services...

I own a very good domain for it and would like to make a Playerauctions style site to sell the accounts and services from, would also be cool if I could allow other people to sign up (perhaps at a price) to sell their accounts too!

I should mention I have some knowledge of php and html, to the extent I can do all the graphics (like background imagery, title imagery) myself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scenic. View Post
    What would be your price to develop a niche website to sell pokemonGo accounts/services...

I own a very good domain for it and would like to make a Playerauctions style site to sell the accounts and services from, would also be cool if I could allow other people to sign up (perhaps at a price) to sell their accounts too!

I should mention I have some knowledge of php and html, to the extent I can do all the graphics (like background imagery, title imagery) myself.
    I could do that quite easily. I'd probably be looking for around $35 in order to make the site if you'd like other users to be able to sign up and post auctions etc themselves too. Feel free to add me on Skype so we can discuss and negotiate further if you're interested!

Thanks
    Hey there @Flacid , could you hit me up on skype - aleksaftw7

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal King View Post
    Hey there @Flacid , could you hit me up on skype - aleksaftw7
    Added. Looking forwards to doing business with you!

Thanks
    where is the portfolio ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast