Quippie Contest | Publicist Team

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Quippie Contest | Publicist Team
Quippie Contest
Brought to you by your Publicist Team

What is a quippie?
It’s this thing.


Objective
· Take QUIPPIE and try to create the most creative QUIPPIE you can think of using paint.

Rules
· Use paint ONLY
· Think of something creative, use your imagination

Judging
· Publicist team as a whole, Flengo has reserves the final decision
· You will be judged on the creativity of your quippie

Examples
· Here are some examples that Arun and Shane have created to give you guys some ideas on how to get started and what we’re looking for


Prizes
· First Place: Premium Member + other monies things
· Second Place: Free name + title change (if not already premium member)

Deadline
· 1 week from today
· 10/8/16 – 10/15/16
HAVE FUN WITH IT!


-Publicist Team
quippie.png5 KB · 533 downloads
didnt state no premades so i submit my original quippie



dave got into the chocolate

bonus in my signature
Dave



Trump



will add more. I used the base image.


inb4 triggered

Oh God.. What have I made.
This was supposed to be iron man.
Making a second attempt tomorrow.


2ND ATTEMPT: LE REAL ATTEMPT
FIN LE HUMAN
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Wow! Awesome to see this back, guys. For anyone wondering, here's the previous thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=549905

You can probably get some ideas from the past contest.

As for my entry, I'm going to enter in my #LikeASir Quippie that I made from that year:



By far the best one.


I tried making Harley Quinn from suicide squad but failed too badly I just decided to finish it off with a hooker.
Afroman does not like his job

@Hunter Show yourself @Raw DO IT
Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Afroman does not like his job

@Hunter Show yourself @Raw DO IT
ok i made a killer clown just for u 8)
Not sure if this is good, but I'll try to make more during the time. Thanks mod for this oppurtunity for me to show my paint skillz.
@Liz
@Hova
@Hugo Boss
@Luis
@Hero @Danny @Raple @Wave
and etc.



Got the idea from :

 
from
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?