Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

MPGH News - 131st Edition

131st Edition - December 5th, 2016

- If you are interested in getting closer with the Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW), Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH Adventure Quest Worlds Skype Group here, Alliance of Valiant Arms Skype Group here, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Skype Group here, League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - This month's Signature of the Month contest whose theme is "Movies/Comic Books" hosted by the News Force has already been announced! If you want to join it, do not hold back and do it here! Its winner will receive $10 as a prize, courtesy of the News Force member, @Dynasty!
    - Due to Christmas being near, MPGH is now going through a makeover! Join in by adding a Santa hat to your avatar. For more information, check this thread out.

Abuse of the Week:
    • None this week.

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

• None this week.

If would you like to donate to the Publicist Team, then please check out this thread.

Birthdays:

Post Bans:
    • @Ayumi achieved 2000 posts this week! Congratulations once again!

Signature of the Month:
    The winner of the October Space Themed Signature of the Month contest is @Howl as seen here. His submission will be used for the next few contest editions as a nice and yet, simple artistic sample with the purpose of making others join them.

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    • None this week.

Demotions/Resignations:
    • None this week.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI

Moderators
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    Current sections: All Game Section Marketplaces, Market Place, Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats, Social Engineering and Trove Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Raple
    Current sections: Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Other MMORPG Hacks, Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minion+
    [MPGH]akim14
    Current sections: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hack & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats and Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Hova
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    Current Section: General.

Minions
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Ameer
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Ayumi
    [MPGH]Buddie
    Current section: Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    Current section: Market Place.
    [MPGH]DarknzNet
    [MPGH]Eithan
    Current section: Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Gaar
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Luffy
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Minerva
    Current sections: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats and Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Takatsuki
    Current section: Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current section: Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Yuudoku
    Current section: BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers.
    [MPGH]059
    Current section: Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Ayumi
    [MPGH]Chaos
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]Felix
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic

Publicists

[MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

A far-right populist has just lost the Austrian presidential election
    A right-wing populist has just been defeated in the Austrian presidential elections. Norbert Hofer conceded to left-leaning rival Alexander Van der Bellen after preliminary results showed he had an unbeatable lead. Today the election was a court-ordered rerun from a close vote in May that Van der Bellen won by less than one percentage point. The result pleased a lot of politicians across Europe who saw it as a rejection of right wing populism even though the role of president is largely ceremonial. They had feared Donald Trump's win in the United States and the Brexit vote in Britain heralded a resurgence of populist sentiment across the continent. Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel, who heads Germany's centre-left Social Democrats, told the Bild newspaper: "A load has been taken off of the mind of all of Europe." Hofer, who represented the Freedom Party, told his Facebook followers he was 'infinitely sad' for what had happened although he did congratulate Van der Bellen and urge voters of both camps to bury their differences and work together for Austria.

Source

France to shut down all coal-fueled power plants by 2023
    The president of France, Francois Hollande, has announced France will shut down all coal-fueled power plants around the country by 2023. Speaking at the UN climate change conference on Wednesday, Hollande promised to beat UK's goal of eliminating fossil-fueled power plants in 2025 two years earlier. In addition, he praised the efforts Barack Obama spent in his term for his work on climate change, stating that the was "crucial in achieving the Paris agreement." In conclusion, he snubbed president-elect Donald Trump for his views on climate change. France is already a leader on green technology and low carbon gas emissions. The country has invested heavily on nuclear power and fuels more than 75% of all electricity in the city through nuclear fission. It creates so much nuclear energy that some of it is exported to other countries, valuing the the exports at £2.5 billion annually.

Source

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

Five years ago was the last title Marvel vs. Capcom (Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for Xbox 360 and PS3).
    Today is the reveal of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. The new game will include “single player Arcade, Training and Mission modes, a visually stunning and immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for supremacy against powerful forces and a new villain.”

The game will use Unreal Engine 4 graphics engine to push the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism to new levels.
    It is expected to be available 2017 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC(Steam).
    For more info:

online multiplayer combat RPG Absolver gets a new trailer
    The developers over at Sloclap finally gave us a new trailer of there intense multiplayer Melee game.
    We had another trailer a few months ago that was less cinematic but i have to say, this game is looking incredible aesthetic wise,
    I'm really digging the poly texture this game is going for. This game doesn't have a release date just yet but it's set to be out sometime in 2017. One thing that may urk some fans is this. Delevoper Sloclap says that it will be coming to PS4 early with some " exclusive content" I don't really agree with this kind of marketing but either way if you have a PS4 you get to play the game early. Here's the trailer.

Amazon's Alexa Speaker with 7-inch Touchscreen
    The Amazon Echo has been quite a hot product this year due to it's versatility and hands free experience. Amazon has pushed this product the entire year and based off of the reviews and customer feedback, it seems to be well received. Due to the success, Amazon has decided to expand their line of Alexa speakers and introduce a new model for next year. The new speaker is rumored to have a brand new 7 inch display that can be rotated so that it can be viewed from multiple angles. Similarly to the Echo, the speaker will be powered with the voice-based assistant Alexa. It is also rumored that the display will use the Fire OS which is currently in use with the Fire tablets. The screen will be a huge addition to the already popular speakers. It has already been speculated that the speakers will be able to support third party apps. So far there have been many ideas and applications being tested for the new speakers. Currently there is no definitive date of when the speakers will be released.

Source

Can this giant E Ink tablet make paper obsolete?
    Paper has been around for a long time but their may come a time when trees might go extinct because of mass production. However, that might not be the case since are companies trying to make a product that will one day replace paper. Let's be honest paper is not the most reliable writing resource in the world, they tear easily and get misplaced and even you would need many papers to if you are going to be writing a essay or a book. reMarkable is a company that is trying to replace paper with "paper tablet" however don't get too excited because it comes at a steep price of $716 with all the products included. This is not the first company that has tried to replace paper with a digital tablet however it is the first company that has come the closest to getting of papers. You might be wondering why would I pay so much for this? Well you might want to consider buying this because this is an all-in-one tablet that you can purchase your textbooks and other necessary books that your school or college might require you to purchase. I think this is a great product but I don't think it will catch on just yet because of the price and schools and colleges still preventing students from having electronics in classrooms.

Source

Awaken, My Love - Childish Gambino
    So it's finally here. The new Childish Gambino project everyone has been waiting for was released on December 2nd, 2016. It was a little different than what I was expecting, but I'm overall pleased with it. To start off it isn't Gambino's aggressive rap style like he had in late December 2013 with the tape "Because The Internet". This one is a tad bit different. The studio genre picked for this album is Soul and Funk. A lot of elements from jazz and 80's soul are used in this album from black choirs to that bebop sound Thelonious Monk gave us. Now of course this is a little weird to be presented to us in late 2016 as these references date back to the 50's, but I think that's what Gambino is going for. I recommend listening to the album as a whole and not divided into parts for I see this album as one that's to be played on a record player. Each song blends nicely into the next and there seems to be a reoccurring theme of the black choir joining us per song. Some songs are a little heavier than others in production value but they all resemble the older soul and gospel scene. Gambino focuses heavily on production for this album versus lyricism and "savagery" as we've seen in many other recent tapes from leading artists.
    Overall this album is only for those interested in listening to it's specific genre; Soul, Funk, Gospel.
    I give this album a 7 / 10. Production value is through the roof. I don't see myself bumping this daily, but it's a nice piece when breaking it down to pure musical talent versus what music and genres I actually enjoy.

Suspect in shooting death of former RB Joe McKnight released without being charged
    Joe McKnight, 24, was killed this Thursday in what is now being claimed as a road rage gone incident. However the surprising part is the suspect, Roland Gasser, 54, was not charged and released the next day, However that being said Mr.Gasser is still a suspect and the authorities are still trying to find out what truly happen on the scene. After Roland shot Mr.McKnight he continued to stay at the crime scene and when the authorities arrived Mr.Gasser turned over his weapon over to the authorities. This is the second NFL player that was killed in a road rage related incident, the other player being Will Smith that was also killed in a road rage related incident. Joe McKnight was a 2010 fourth round pick and played 3 games with the jets and 2 games with the Chiefs before suffering a unfortunate torn Achilles' in 2014. Joe McKnight was planning on playing in the CFL this year if this incident didn't take place. Joe's father said that he was on his way back to the NFL and he would have made it back if this untimely tragedy hadn't taken place. It was truly a shame that this took place, Joe McKnight was a fine player and had the longer TD with the jets with a 107 yard return in 2011.

Source

Chapecoense Soccer Team’s Plane Crashes
    On their way to Copa Sudamericana, Brazil's Chapecoense soccer team's trip to a turn for the worst. On November 28th, Chapecoense's plane, carrying 77 people, smashed into a mountainside just eight miles away from their intended landing point, Medellín airport. The crash left only 6 survivors, including three of their players, who were all severely injured, two flight attendants with minor injuries, and a journalist with extreme injuries who is in intensive care. There hasn't been a confirmed reason as to why the plane crashed, however as the investigation progresses, it progressively becomes clearer that the plane ran out of fuel. Brazil has officially taken days to mourn the deaths of the people on the planes and fans, people, the competing soccer teams from around the world. are mourning their deaths.

Trump-Inspired Art Sells Quickly
    At the Art Basel in Miami Beach political art was more "prominent," this year than as usual. Many of the booths had art inspired by this year's presidential election. Many of those works sold quickly. By Friday afternoon, London gallery Sadie Coles HQ had sold almost everything in its booth, including all five of Does she have a good body? No. Does she have a fat ass? Absolutely, a 2016 edition of prints by Jonathan Horowitz, featuring a big-bottomed Donald Trump, priced at around $12,000 each (Tully, 4). This year most of the art at the gallery dealing with anything relatively political was sold. Way to make art great again!
    source

The best of Amsterdam Art Weekend
    Dustin Yellin's environmental apocalypse is a 10 piece vision of environmental disaster. It consists on 10 pieces forming a 20-ft installation showing a tidal wave that has been unleashed by melting ice caps. It is a very strong display of what our future could hold; people, animals, buildings, and many other things are seen washed away from the tidal wave. It is on display for the first time at Grimm gallery in Amsterdam. This amazing apocalyptic landscape was made using thousands of little cut out images from magazines, which were then assembled together into blocks and pieces. It took 18 months and 20 assistants to complete this amazing installation.
    source

CSGO Hacks and Cheats
    This week @Lols12342 brought us a dope CSGO hack! This hack is extremely simple to use as always. But always be cautious while using you don't wanna get banned. This week's hack has the featuers: Healthbar, Healthtext, Skeleton, Player Chams, Entitys (dropped weapons, planted bomb, dropped bomb), Hitbox Dot, NoHands, Bunnyhop, Recoil Dot, Crosshair and more! For more info on the features and options please check out the thread! This feature is actually really nice! This hack is extremely helpful in matches especially with all the features this hack includes! This is my favorite CSGO hacks in awhile so I highly suggest checking it out! I will for sure be using it. So as always, it's easy to use, and as well a very easy installation as well so no need to worry about that! Have fun using this hack!
    thread

War Thunder Hacks & Cheats

This week we are featuring the War Thunder Hacks & Cheats section, which is currently moderated by [MPGH]Raple, [MPGH]Wyo, and [MPGH]Buddie.
    War Thunder is a free-2-play massively multiplayer online game (MMO), inspired by World War II. This game requires strategy to play, having knowledge of the planes, tanks, etc.
    MPGH's hack section used to provide ESP and aim hacks but due to the decrease in activity, the release pattern has turned into none so all the hacks are now outdated.
    For those who want to try making hacks for the first time, this is a great place to start as you risk nothing when testing and using the hacks on a still widely played game.

Image Source

BIRD BIRD BIRD, BIRD IS THE WORD
    A 4 year old macaw named "bird" is a now instant celebrity after posing in a mugshot with its owner. His owner had not been expecting to be arrested, but was a suspect in an ongoing drug and theft investigation. He was arrested after failing a drug test. "He was very concerned about Bird the bird," Sargent Bob Ray said. "Very distraught." Deputies report that due to "Bird" being a tropical bird, there was no way it would last overnight in the cold, so they uncuffed one of its owners hands, allowing Bird to fly down and be taken in, until a friend of the owner could come take him home. One thing is for certain, bird loves its owner very much.

Interview - [MPGH]Shane

[MPGH]Nyaro:Hey Shane, thanks for taking the time to do an Interview for the MPGH News. How has your week been so far?

[MPGH]Shane: No problem!! Always happy to! My week has been pretty busy because of finals coming up, so its pretty much studying most of the time. How about you??

[MPGH]Nyaro: Thanks for asking. My week has been pretty busy aswell. A lot of School stuff. 7 exams in the next 16 days... Is there anything exciting that happened to you lately?

[MPGH]Shane: Ehh, my life isn't really exciting, this past week someone hit my car in the school parking lot, if you find that exciting. LOL

[MPGH]Nyaro: Yea that's exciting haha. We had something familiar with our car a few days ago lol. Can you tell us how you joined MPGH and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Shane: Haha well it was summer of 2009, I recently discovered some hacks for Crossfire, (this was when it was still lit), I came across MPGH, since then I stayed because of the game, eventually I became minion for the section. And why I eventually stayed to this day is for the community and the friends I've made on this forum. I'm not as active as I use to be but I check in once in a while.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Okay I see. When you were picked as a Minion, what was your reaction?

[MPGH]Shane: Like anybody else's haha. I was quite surprised and happy. When I came home from school seeing so many notifications, I was running around and yelling with joy lol. Don't judge me, I was a 14 year old kid back then LOL.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Haha. Can you tell us what your favorite section is at MPGH and why?

[MPGH]Shane: Uhh favorite section??? General section, it's just funny seeing people post random shit on there and it's interesting to see new/old users pop up here and then, but I mostly hangout around User Services because of the things they have there lol.

[MPGH]Nyaro: I see. So what do you do when you're not on MPGH? What are your hobbies?

[MPGH]Shane: During my free time I enjoy traveling, hanging out with my friends, and I am a BIG car enthusiast, so I like going to car meets. Mainly Lexus, BMW, and Merc.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Yea I travel a lot aswell. Have been in a lot of citys like Amsterdam, Paris, Berlin, Munich blabla... Last question. If you could change something at MPGH, what would it be?

[MPGH]Shane: Haha, no not yet!! But maybe one day!!! Hmm, if I could change something I would give everyone CS, just for the hell of it. LMAO

[MPGH]Nyaro: Yea. There are some People who I definitely would love to give CS. But back to your traveling. I think People would like to know where you have been. Can you tell us something about that?

[MPGH]Shane: Sure!! I've traveled to most places in Asia such as Vietnam, Korea, and Japan. It's great to see how their culture is different from mine.

[MPGH]Nyaro: Damn. I definitely want to vist USA and Japan one time. But with 16 years it would be very hard lol. Do you want to give out a Shout-out to someone before we end the interview?

[MPGH]Shane: Haha, maybe one day brotha. I'd like to give a shoutout to the News team for giving me this opportunity to be interviewed, and the MPGH CF Section MSN chat, you guys will always be in my heart <3.

[MPGH]Nyaro: No problem. It was a pleasure to interview you. Take care!

[MPGH]Shane:Thanks!! You as well!!!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hunter
      • Hero
    • Section of The Week
      • Ahlwong
    • Hack of The Week
      • Organized Chaos
    • Gaming News
      • Gaar
      • Vader
    • Technology News
      • Anime
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • Sports News
      • Copperhorse
      • Ace
    • Art News
      • Dynasty
      • Organized Chaos
    • WTF News?
      • Chaos
    • Interviewers
      • Nyaro
      • Buddie
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • savage
      • Eternity
    Last edited by Hova; 12-05-2016 at 10:51 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (12-06-2016),D88M (12-09-2016),DarknzNet (12-06-2016),Dynasty (12-06-2016),Fucking Moron (12-05-2016),RuShi (12-08-2016),Hunter (12-05-2016),Jorndel (12-09-2016),Lightning (12-07-2016),[MPGH]Liz (12-06-2016),Lols12342 (12-05-2016),Nyaro (12-06-2016),Ogma. (12-06-2016),RAZERW4DE (12-11-2016),[MPGH]Shane (12-05-2016),Silent (12-09-2016)

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Happy birthday @Hunter bae and @TheJoker fam!
    @Ayumi congrats on 2k !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

Hunter (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    R.I.P to Chapecoense Soccer Team’s

Nice news

Thanks
    I love the Christmas theme! Great job @Hova and the whole news team.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vaypah For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-05-2016),Vader (12-05-2016)

Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative! View Post
    R.I.P to Chapecoense Soccer Team’s

Nice news
    I feel bad for their families and the whole country as well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimchi For This Useful Post:

Creative! (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Good job on the news everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Hova , It's a pleasure receiving the "Hack Of The Week" award. Thank you for all your words.
    [IMG]https://cloud-3.steamuserconten*****m/ugc/28484756670281268/F8BB74EE89D3C55FD4286CBAA083D7976AFAB5AA/[/IMG]

Hacking valve secure servers with a r00ted vpn irak.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lols12342 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (12-05-2016)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Interested on the reMarkable product, SE need to be done lel
    Great work team

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i've been here for years and i just started reading these news about couple weeks ago! i love them!
    Add me on IM
    Add me on IM

If you would like to Vouch For me
    Tutorial on HOW to SE FitBit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ayoubani View Post
    i've been here for years and i just started reading these news about couple weeks ago! i love them!
    Your english will gradually increase if you read them every week consistently. ;]. I promise
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-06-2016 at 12:05 AM.

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
    Happy birthday @Hunter bae and @TheJoker fam!
    @Ayumi congrats on 2k !
    Thanks Kimchi i still miss the lol Skype group

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddie View Post

Your english will gradually increase if you read them every week consistently. ;]. I promise
    improve* On a side note, way to go, News Force!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    improve* On a side note, way to go, News Force!
    grammar nazi, but yeah i meant improve did not sleep for 24 hours. going for another 10 hours without sleeping. Ughh finals!

Member since May 2010
    Donator/Premium since August 2015
    First Postban September 2016 :'(
    Premium Seller September 2016
    News Force November 2016
    Other Mmorpg Minion November 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Nice header

Great job as always team.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Great news.
    Special to thanks to @Shane who replied very fast to my request so i could post at the right time

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast