Thanks

"Hacked" main was banned

According to a mod, my account was "hacked" and I have been banned until "further notice". I would like to verify that I have indeed not been hacked - I am simply on vacation in a different country; that should explain the IP discrepancy.

Kindly unban my main account Lucifer. Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    OP is claiming to be "Lucifer". I have my doubts.

1. Different Skype
    He uses one Skype in most of his sales threads, and now for his latest Samsung SE thread, it is all of a sudden a different Skype? Sketchy.

2. Invalid Vouch Copy?
    He offers staff a vouch copy for his service, and @Gaar accepts a vouch copy for a phone that is not even offered in the service. It is a cheap alternate phone he could easily purchase off Craigslist instead of actually SE'ing.

3. Attempting to bypass Staff approval
    He posts this sales thread in the wrong section, then messages staff member to move to the correct section, I don't believe this was accidental. Lucifer is an old time member who should by now know the correct posting section. His goal was to bypass MP staff investigating his threads.

Thread in question https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1205388

If upper staff unbans Lucifer, I believe he shouldn't be allowed to have this thread open until he provides staff a vouch copy of one of the devices he advertises in his thread, AND it is received. Simple.
    Last edited by Hova; 12-22-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (12-22-2016),Gaar (12-22-2016),Hunter (12-22-2016),Mahid (12-22-2016),Marcus. (12-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Not to mention that you still have yet to explain why you were running said service while supposedly being on vacation? If you go on vacation, you're supposed to take some time off for yourself and not spend time in front of a computer running a quite big time consuming service. Something isn't adding up.
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-22-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks
    I understand all of your concerns and would be glad to address them.

Firstly, I have created a separate busines Skype account as it makes it easier to keep note of customers' orders and it doesn't mix my personal contacts with my business ones. If you have any doubt that I am Lucifer I would be happy to message you with my original Skype.

Secondly, you fail to understand that I have a very limited stock of S7s that I would like to sell. I'm running a business, not a charity. If I were a one month old member with 50 posts I would understand your concern, but I'm not giving away a $1000 device to a stranger on the Internet to prove my worth. I am a trusted member of the forum and have already made several sales (the vouches will come in shortly) - I do not mind SEing a low value phone to prove that I can, but I will not use up one of my scarce warranties without payment. If a mod or someone wants a vouch copy I do not mind doing a high value item for 50% off.

Thirdly - it was a simple mispost.

And finally, by vacation, I mean I'm on a break from work in India and am at home with my family. I'm sitting around doing nothing, I'm not sightseeing and shit.

If any mods have any further queries about my service or my legitimacy I would be happy to address them on Skype. I would like my thread to be restored as soon as possible since my buyers are getting jumpy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BResticle View Post
    Not to mention that you still have yet to explain why you were running said service while supposedly being on vacation? If you go on vacation, you're supposed to take some time off for yourself and not spend time in front of a computer running a quite big time consuming service. Something isn't adding up.
    Kindly respond to me either here or on Skype.

- - - Updated - - -

Kindly respond to me either here or on Skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm currently waiting on @Dave84311 to reply back to me about something which concerns you and your situation. Please wait patiently until he's done so.

Thanks
    I'm currently waiting on Dave84311 to reply back to me about something which concerns you and your situation. Please wait patiently until he's done so.
    Alright, thank you! Will wait patiently.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    After discussing your case with another Global Moderator, it's been decided that you're not the real Lucifer and as such, said forum account will remain permanently banned until its real owner claims it back. Staff dispute denied.

/Closed.
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-24-2016 at 05:33 PM.