Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    at 0 god damn confirmations yes you can
    I guess all these intelligent people are wrong then.
    Thanks for the enlightenment.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    They are wrong considering there is a reversal method and it does work but its kept on the DL when trading to avoid anyone trying it

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

They are wrong considering there is a reversal method and it does work but its kept on the DL when trading to avoid anyone trying it
    Double spending is not reversing. Reversing is taking your money back after the transaction is broadcasted to the network. Which is impossible.
    New

Current Project:
    SimpleExaltHack

Outdated stuff I made in the past:
    Famebot
    Clientless tradebot
    RotMG ping checker
    Zautonexus crack

4. The Following User Says Thank You to New For This Useful Post:

Danny (01-06-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PKTINOS View Post
    Double spending is not reversing. Reversing is taking your money back after the transaction is broadcasted to the network. Which is impossible.
    While i do agree with you (as ive stated in this thread), you should look at the link in the first post i made in this thread. But even with the information from that article, it doesnt change the fact that you arent going to be getting free gold from Deca with bitcoins anytime soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I assume by chargeback they mean:
    -You send the request to send the bitcoins over
    -The server gets the request and is hopefully stupid to accept it at 0 confirmations
    -You refund the bitcoins at 0 confirmations, thus you keep your bitcoins and you fool the server.

NO ONE is probably stupid enough to do this though.

EDIT: Assuming DECA accepts paypal, maybe you can send money and refund it?
    Last edited by ASERHaerheadrherherh; 01-06-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSurvivor View Post
    EDIT: Assuming DECA accepts paypal, maybe you can send money and refund it?
    This is my guess at how people are creating "gold accounts". i HIGHLY doubt there is a working "gold dupe/hack", deca would shut that shit down quick. My guess is people either buy gold with paypal or with a credit card, then dispute the transaction. Since both methods give you gold instantly, you could buy as much gold as you want, dispute it, and before deca has realized the charge has been reversed the person could of spent all the gold or sold the account. If you are using a proxy to make the gold purchases, deca could ban the ip from buying gold again but you would be able to just switch to a different proxy and do it all over again. Paypal is probably easier because you can quickly create new paypal accounts to purchase the gold, but you only have so many credit cards.

The only other way i can see a "gold account" being created is through stolen cards. You can get a stolen credit card pretty cheap if you have a reliable source. Buy stolen card, purchase 80k+ gold, sell account, rinse and repeat.

Thanks
    Easy - double spend 0 confs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
    Easy - double spend 0 confs
    Thats already been mentioned, and shot down, about 4-5 times in this thread...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
    Thats already been mentioned, and shot down, about 4-5 times in this thread...
    And I care because... xdd

Serious:

Stolen credit cards are definitely being used. I have a reliable source of them but I don't use them (for legal reasons)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This is my guess at how people are creating "gold accounts". i HIGHLY doubt there is a working "gold dupe/hack", deca would shut that shit down quick. My guess is people either buy gold with paypal or with a credit card, then dispute the transaction. Since both methods give you gold instantly, you could buy as much gold as you want, dispute it, and before deca has realized the charge has been reversed the person could of spent all the gold or sold the account. If you are using a proxy to make the gold purchases, deca could ban the ip from buying gold again but you would be able to just switch to a different proxy and do it all over again. Paypal is probably easier because you can quickly create new paypal accounts to purchase the gold, but you only have so many credit cards.

The only other way i can see a "gold account" being created is through stolen cards. You can get a stolen credit card pretty cheap if you have a reliable source. Buy stolen card, purchase 80k+ gold, sell account, rinse and repeat.
    Afaik people tried doing this during the kabam era and most of them were banned pretty quick

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Catchme uses a modified package spammer to spam the purchase of 5$ gold for an account.
    It costs him 5$ for each account but it eventually during a certain point lets it open a ton of times.

Or at least that used to be his method before this new payment gateway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm assuming that the stolen credit card ones are NOT being used, simply because it is FAR TOO RISKY and can get you in deep deep shit.
    Other than that, though, I think the Paypal one might be valid. Could someone please spade and pm me? (Leechers beware )

Also, I might start to spade some of the other payment methods that are less known in foreign countries. Perhaps there IS a bitcoin accepter somewhere that takes 0 confirmations...will reply once I start to find things out.

As far as I know, Catchme does NOT use the 5 dollar spammer anymore, as it seems like he is using batches of 20 dollars. I know this because all of his accounts have the new player kit (char slots, penguin, gold, etc).

Thanks
    Buying gold with stolen cards bans you pretty quick. That's definitely not what gold account sellers do.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Buying gold with stolen cards bans you pretty quick. That's definitely not what gold account sellers do.
    It is quiet smart though. IF you are using VPN while doing all the illegal stuff. I knew a guy, who used a "Newly" expired card. To buy gold from kabam. He made him self quickly 500k gold. But was unforunately not smart enough to run on VPN. And trade him self those items. But I can confirm that it works. If you use a newly expired credit card.

But beaware. If you do not know how to stay safe. You will be ipbanned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
    Im not sure how it would get you banned in the game...You might get investigated by law enforcement and whatnot...but kabam isnt going to find out any gold was purchased by a stolen card, atleast not for quite sometime. especially with all the purchases being made every day...it takes time to process everything. Im sure they deal with enough cases of kids taking mommy and daddy's card to buy gold and the parents doing a charge back because they dont know what the charge is. In the cases of a credit card charge back, the company has 3 days to reply to the credit card company with all data they can provide that prove it was a valid transaction/goods were provided. Plus there is the fact that deca doesnt process sells on its own. So there would be even more delay between a purchase made with a stolen card and deca actually finding out. Just saying.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast