OutdatedSimple Poly Enemy GlowEsp (Wallhack)

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Simple Poly Enemy GlowEsp (Wallhack)


Remember don't play obvious so you don't get overwatch banned!

You should change patterns because they don't change

Virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1486749300/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/23hva4qe77

To fix errors:
Set your platform toolset to Visual studio 2015
http://prntscr.com/e7agcv
or try setting your Runtime Library to /MD
http://prntscr.com/e7agse
or try in Linker -> Optimization turn back on References and COMDAT Floding
http://prntscr.com/e7ahax
One of these should work fine.

Download :
Obfuscator_mpgh.net.rar223 KB · 1,627 downloads 1/57 malicious
please post more simple hacks like this just an esp or something else, its so much better than getting vac banned poof#
Looks good. Approved.
so i can use it with poly? or this is just the name of the hack
btw really nice hack and coding gj dude
You need to watch video. The obfuscator generates code that you need to compile. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by haxzy333 View Post
You need to watch video. The obfuscator generates code that you need to compile. Thanks.
This looks nice. Did you create this?
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
This looks nice. Did you create this?
Yes i create this.

Yes competitive safe if you don't play blatant.
Nice release
So i need 2 computers or what ? how do i do this?
It would be better if you run obfuscator on computer where steam/csgo is not installed.
But if you don't have 2nd computer you can just exit steam and run it.
So .. I don't need a 2nd computer?
Hi, where did you get your Offsets?
I've looked everywhere but all the Offset dumpers are broken
I GOT ERROR WHEN I BUILD SOLUTION
CODE DESCRIPTION FILE Line1
LNK1295 '/OPT:NOREF' not MyHackyy LINK
compatible with '/
LTCG:incremental'
without'/
LCTG:incremental'
Quote Originally Posted by downyoursss View Post
I GOT ERROR WHEN I BUILD SOLUTION
CODE DESCRIPTION FILE Line1
LNK1295 '/OPT:NOREF' not MyHackyy LINK
compatible with '/
LTCG:incremental'
without'/
LCTG:incremental'
yea, i followed every step in the video, and i get the same compile error above.
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?