Nice release. Too bad csgo detects hacks pretty fast now a day
OutdatedSimple Poly Enemy GlowEsp (Wallhack)
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error LNK1295 '/OPT:NOREF' not compatible with '/LTCG:incremental' specification; link without '/LTCG:incremental' CUSTOMCHEATS c:\Users\notgonnaseemyname\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\CUSTOMCHEATS\CUSTOMCHEATS\LINK 1
?
Error LNK1295 '/OPT:NOREF' not compatible with '/LTCG:incremental' specification; link without '/LTCG:incremental' CUSTOMCHEATS c:\Users\notgonnaseemyname\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\CUSTOMCHEATS\CUSTOMCHEATS\LINK 1
?
Everytime I go to build it I get 6 errors refering to engine.dll and client.dll as well as the name of Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
Edit: Settings didn't apply was still trying to build as Unicode.. rip
- - - Updated - - -
To fix this you need to go back into the properties of your build. Go to "Linker>Optimization" in Optimization change "Link Time Code Configuration" to "Use Link Time Code Configuration (/LTCG)" Rebuild and this should fix your issue.

- - - Updated - - -
I've fully created the file which is bigger than yours. I've packed it with Themida and the program will not work. F11 toggles nothing as well as every other key. I don't know where I've gone wrong because I followed every step.
Edit: Settings didn't apply was still trying to build as Unicode.. rip
- - - Updated - - -
To fix this you need to go back into the properties of your build. Go to "Linker>Optimization" in Optimization change "Link Time Code Configuration" to "Use Link Time Code Configuration (/LTCG)" Rebuild and this should fix your issue.
- - - Updated - - -
I've fully created the file which is bigger than yours. I've packed it with Themida and the program will not work. F11 toggles nothing as well as every other key. I don't know where I've gone wrong because I followed every step.
Set your platform toolset to Visual studio 2015
http://prntscr.com/e7agcv
or try Setting your Runtime Library to /MD
http://prntscr.com/e7agse
or try in Linker -> Optimization turn back on References and COMDAT Floding
http://prntscr.com/e7ahax
One of these should work fine.
- - - Updated - - -
Did you try not packed one. Btw esp is only showing enemy.
http://prntscr.com/e7agcv
or try Setting your Runtime Library to /MD
http://prntscr.com/e7agse
or try in Linker -> Optimization turn back on References and COMDAT Floding
http://prntscr.com/e7ahax
One of these should work fine.
- - - Updated - - -
Did you try not packed one. Btw esp is only showing enemy.
still???????
UD *???????
still undetected ???
I followed the instructions // I seem to get a error ;P
Amazingly well made cheat. How long do you think it will be undetected?
reply pls still ud????
Thread edited as requested.
@haxzy333 could u explain how to change the pattern pls..
looks good
What are the chances of getting banned without using the poly loader like just launching the hack and then the game?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Latin America / Brazil HacksMPGH CF AL SIMPLES | Always HS, OHK, WallHack 9 Combat Arms Europe HacksCombat Arms EU Simple Chams,No Fog,WallhackKE 1 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsSimple D3D Hack v1 [WallHack, FullBrigth] With Loader
194 CrossFire Europe Hacks|Zeus| Simple hack V1.0 (WallHack,Fullbright,Wireframe,...)
12 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsKareem's111 Simple Hack [NoReload-Recoil-Wallhack] ETC... 166
