What are the chances of getting banned without using the poly loader like just launching the hack and then the game?
OutdatedSimple Poly Enemy GlowEsp (Wallhack)
You cannot launch hack without creating and obfuscating your own copy.
My friend is using this from start it seems like it is still undetected.
http://prntscr.com/ec0n69
My friend is using this from start it seems like it is still undetected.
http://prntscr.com/ec0n69
I just downloaded the file and open the. Exe then opened cs go and it worked so is that a bad way to do it?
- - - Updated - - -
I just downloaded the file and open the. Exe then opened cs go and it worked so is that a bad way to do it? Also if I just played a few games then formatted what are the chances I will be banned? I was not obviously?
- - - Updated - - -
I just downloaded the file and open the. Exe then opened cs go and it worked so is that a bad way to do it? Also if I just played a few games then formatted what are the chances I will be banned? I was not obviously?
- - - Updated - - -
I just downloaded the file and open the. Exe then opened cs go and it worked so is that a bad way to do it? Also if I just played a few games then formatted what are the chances I will be banned? I was not obviously?
- - - Updated - - -
I just downloaded the file and open the. Exe then opened cs go and it worked so is that a bad way to do it? Also if I just played a few games then formatted what are the chances I will be banned? I was not obviously?
Wut ? Then you did not use my hack. It doesn't work like that. It just generates code that you need to compile.
i cant found win32 in visual studio 2015 please help
This is cool! Thanks bro!
Nice cheat. Could you add "health based glow"
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Latin America / Brazil HacksMPGH CF AL SIMPLES | Always HS, OHK, WallHack 9 Combat Arms Europe HacksCombat Arms EU Simple Chams,No Fog,WallhackKE 1 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsSimple D3D Hack v1 [WallHack, FullBrigth] With Loader
194 CrossFire Europe Hacks|Zeus| Simple hack V1.0 (WallHack,Fullbright,Wireframe,...)
12 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsKareem's111 Simple Hack [NoReload-Recoil-Wallhack] ETC... 166

