Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

NEED HELP WITH PAYPAL LIMITATION!

I need ideas on how to provide Proof of shipping/delivery to release my limitation. I Drop Shipped FitBits and didn't get tracking. Don't hate me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You don't need the tracking number to provide an email that you bought it silly, just give them the shipping destination address. I could be wrong because I have never gotten my Paypal limited.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Next View Post
    You don't need the tracking number to provide an email that you bought it silly, just give them the shipping destination address. I could be wrong because I have never gotten my Paypal limited.
    But I don't think it would be that easy. Just send a picture of the shipping address? Or, what if I could just send like something very small, and then i'd get tracking and stuff for it? I'd be paying a bit, but it would be worth it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfMadeSZN View Post
    But I don't think it would be that easy. Just send a picture of the shipping address? Or, what if I could just send like something very small, and then i'd get tracking and stuff for it? I'd be paying a bit, but it would be worth it.
    You can't get the same tracking number for other purchases, are you silly? Every time you do an order, there is different tracking number for every new order you make, therefore the only real chance to get off the limitation is by providing your legal shipping address, or else you won't be getting off from limited PayPal.
    Last edited by Charion; 02-18-2017 at 05:09 PM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    providing the tracking details would be the best solution for this limitation, unless otherwise you can provide other proof of delivery.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

You can't get the same tracking number for other purchases, are you silly? Every time you do an order, there is different tracking number for every new order you make, therefore the only real chance to get off the limitation is by providing your legal shipping address, or else you won't be getting off from limited PayPal.
    No, that's what i'm saying. Print out that shipping label, but don't ship what you sold. Send like some random shit. As long as it sends, PayPal won't know and you'll be in the clear. Right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No, that's what i'm saying. Print out that shipping label, but don't ship what you sold. Send like some random shit. As long as it sends, PayPal won't know and you'll be in the clear. Right?
    If your shipping address from the shop doesn't match with the one you use on PayPal then I think the company owned by PayPal would most certainly know something is wrong, so I think if you want to get rid of the limit then you should do that.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

If your shipping address from the shop doesn't match with the one you use on PayPal then I think the company owned by PayPal would most certainly know something is wrong, so I think if you want to get rid of the limit then you should do that.
    My PayPal address and the one on eBay is the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Weren't they asked for specific transaction that needs tracking? try calling them to clarify the issue.

Thanks

can you mention dave to unban fear , he banned me for shit talk, i'm sincerely sorry and learned my lesson, just mention dave84311 "unban fear you forgot to" i cant mention because im a new ass member and dont feel like shitposting my way to do so,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by unban Fear View Post
    can you mention dave to unban fear , he banned me for shit talk, i'm sincerely sorry and learned my lesson, just mention dave84311 "unban fear you forgot to" i cant mention because im a new ass member and dont feel like shitposting my way to do so,
    To @Dave84311 do this guy a favor, I don't know why he couldn't report his own account for an unban, but farewell, I'll just do this.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrenous View Post
    Weren't they asked for specific transaction that needs tracking? try calling them to clarify the issue.
    I did, and they said that, say they need 3 transactions, preferably the 3 most recent transactions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I did, and they said that, say they need 3 transactions, preferably the 3 most recent transactions.
    well, the best way is to provide tracking details on those transactions. I had mine solved just minutes after i provided the tracking. it's pretty easy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrenous View Post
    well, the best way is to provide tracking details on those transactions. I had mine solved just minutes after i provided the tracking. it's pretty easy
    You think, since I can't really provide tracking, I could send packages with just random shit in and then just give them those?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Paypal is just too damn inconvenient if you're not looking to do it legally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast