Cali's recoil script | Smoother than Peans recoil script!
Hi.
Im new here so as my first post I thought I'd release a little AHK script. Its pretty old since I touched it last, but should be UD on all AC, but be careful with ESEA.
The script is based on Peans AHK, just alot of editing and smoothing done. Script is totally rewritten.
For noobs:
Fix these settings in the AHK before you run it:
;Settings
sens:=1.1 //Edit this if recoil pattern isnt where it should.
;Key binds
key_AK:="F1"
key_M4A4:="F2" ;
key_ump:="F3"
key_famas:="F4"
key_galil:="F5"
key_pistol:="F6"
key_RCoff:="F8"
key_Terminate:="F10"
key_pause:="xbutton1"
key_shoot:="LButton"
Keycodes can be found at AHK forums. Just Google.
Credit to Pean, awesome community. Hope to stay.
Scans:
Jotti's Malware
Virustotal

Im new here so as my first post I thought I'd release a little AHK script. Its pretty old since I touched it last, but should be UD on all AC, but be careful with ESEA.
The script is based on Peans AHK, just alot of editing and smoothing done. Script is totally rewritten.
For noobs:
Fix these settings in the AHK before you run it:
;Settings
sens:=1.1 //Edit this if recoil pattern isnt where it should.
;Key binds
key_AK:="F1"
key_M4A4:="F2" ;
key_ump:="F3"
key_famas:="F4"
key_galil:="F5"
key_pistol:="F6"
key_RCoff:="F8"
key_Terminate:="F10"
key_pause:="xbutton1"
key_shoot:="LButton"
Keycodes can be found at AHK forums. Just Google.
Credit to Pean, awesome community. Hope to stay.
Scans:
Jotti's Malware
Virustotal

