Dark's scripts - better than Jynxx script!!

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2


/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
Enough with the trolling.
How can I pm you on the forum I have evidence this cheat has been stolen and would like to reupload it on mpgh with better/updated features!
Removed all of you guys' posts since you all seem not to be able to reply to each other's posts maturely. @prokill100, PM me the said proof that this is a rip off of your original release. Also, I don't want to see any other flame baiting posts. If I happen to see any, I can assure you bans are going to start being handed out.
Wasn't this already on the workshop?
Quote Originally Posted by ex0gen12345 View Post
Wasn't this already on the workshop?
Yes, but that version has an IP logger.
So whats in this exactly? what can i expect out of this?
Quote Originally Posted by PreCum View Post
So whats in this exactly? what can i expect out of this?
Just your average script, a lot of propkillers use it actually.
cac anti cheat. Is it detected by it?
it says this whenever i try.
[ERROR] lua/darkv1.lua:123: attempt to call field 'LocalPlayer' (a nil value)
1. unknown - lua/darkv1.lua:123
dank fucking script, vouch, this is amazing.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?