Thanks

Extreme Injector 3.7 Kernel32.dll Not Found

Hello,

I'm tying to inject into PUBG however it gives me an error that Kernel32.dll is not found.

- Start PUBG
    - Start Extreme Injector
    - Choose DLL and .EXE
    - Go into a PUBG Game
    - Inject

and I get this error. Can anyone help?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x31234 For This Useful Post:

kertjordan (04-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    How to Fix Kernel32.dll Errors:

Restart your computer. The kernel32.dll error could be a fluke.

Reinstall the program if the "invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll" error occurs only when you use a single software program.

Chances are, the software program is most likely to blame so uninstalling and reinstalling the program may do the trick.

Be sure to install any service packs or other patches available for the program. One of these may have resolved the kernel32.dll problem that the software is causing. If necessary, you may need to stop using a particular program if it's the only cause of the problem.
    Repair potentially damaged password list files. Try this troubleshooting step only if you're running Windows 95 or Windows 98 and if the kernel32.dll page fault is caused by "Explorer", "Commgr32", "Mprexe", "Msgsrv32", or "Iexplore".
    Repair corrupted thumbs.db files. Often times, the "Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL" error is caused by a corrupted thumbs.dll file in a folder or subfolder that you're trying to access.
    Do you have DLL files saved to your desktop? If so, remove them. This can sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.
    Run a virus scan. Some specific computer viruses cause kernel32.dll errors as part of their damage to your computer. Quarantining the virus may resolve your issue entirely.

Update drivers for any hardware that might be related to the kernel32.dll error. For example, if a kernel32.dll error appears when printing to your printer, try updating the drivers for your printer.

If you suspect that drivers need to be updated but aren't sure where to start, update your video card drivers. Outdated video card drivers sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.
    Decrease the hardware acceleration on your video card. While uncommon, some computers do have problems when the hardware acceleration is set at its default setting of full acceleration.
    Have you overclocked your PC? If so, try resetting your hardware configuration to the default recommended by the manufacturer. Overclocking has been known to cause kernel32.dll issues.

Test your system memory for damage. Kernel32.dll error messages from random programs and activities in Windows could be a sign of a hardware failure with your computer's memory. One of these programs will clearly identify if you have a problem or give your memory a clean bill of health.

Replace the memory if it fails any of your tests.
    Repair your Windows installation. If individual software reinstallations and hardware tests fail to resolve the problem, a repair installation of Windows should replace any damaged or missing files that may be causing kernel32.dll messages.
    Perform a clean installation of Windows. This type of installation will completely remove Windows from your PC and install it again from scratch.

Important: I don't recommend this step unless you feel comfortable that the kernel32.dll error is not caused by a single program (Step #2). If a single piece of software is causing the kernel32.dll error message, reinstalling Windows and then installing the same software may put you right back where you started.
    Finally, if all else has failed, including the clean installation from the last step, you're likely looking at a hardware issue with your hard drive or another piece of hardware.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Syruz For This Useful Post:

x31234 (05-14-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
    How to Fix Kernel32.dll Errors:

Restart your computer. The kernel32.dll error could be a fluke.

Reinstall the program if the "invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll" error occurs only when you use a single software program.

Chances are, the software program is most likely to blame so uninstalling and reinstalling the program may do the trick.

Be sure to install any service packs or other patches available for the program. One of these may have resolved the kernel32.dll problem that the software is causing. If necessary, you may need to stop using a particular program if it's the only cause of the problem.
    Repair potentially damaged password list files. Try this troubleshooting step only if you're running Windows 95 or Windows 98 and if the kernel32.dll page fault is caused by "Explorer", "Commgr32", "Mprexe", "Msgsrv32", or "Iexplore".
    Repair corrupted thumbs.db files. Often times, the "Explorer caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel32.DLL" error is caused by a corrupted thumbs.dll file in a folder or subfolder that you're trying to access.
    Do you have DLL files saved to your desktop? If so, remove them. This can sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.
    Run a virus scan. Some specific computer viruses cause kernel32.dll errors as part of their damage to your computer. Quarantining the virus may resolve your issue entirely.

Update drivers for any hardware that might be related to the kernel32.dll error. For example, if a kernel32.dll error appears when printing to your printer, try updating the drivers for your printer.

If you suspect that drivers need to be updated but aren't sure where to start, update your video card drivers. Outdated video card drivers sometimes cause kernel32.dll errors.
    Decrease the hardware acceleration on your video card. While uncommon, some computers do have problems when the hardware acceleration is set at its default setting of full acceleration.
    Have you overclocked your PC? If so, try resetting your hardware configuration to the default recommended by the manufacturer. Overclocking has been known to cause kernel32.dll issues.

Test your system memory for damage. Kernel32.dll error messages from random programs and activities in Windows could be a sign of a hardware failure with your computer's memory. One of these programs will clearly identify if you have a problem or give your memory a clean bill of health.

Replace the memory if it fails any of your tests.
    Repair your Windows installation. If individual software reinstallations and hardware tests fail to resolve the problem, a repair installation of Windows should replace any damaged or missing files that may be causing kernel32.dll messages.
    Perform a clean installation of Windows. This type of installation will completely remove Windows from your PC and install it again from scratch.

Important: I don't recommend this step unless you feel comfortable that the kernel32.dll error is not caused by a single program (Step #2). If a single piece of software is causing the kernel32.dll error message, reinstalling Windows and then installing the same software may put you right back where you started.
    Finally, if all else has failed, including the clean installation from the last step, you're likely looking at a hardware issue with your hard drive or another piece of hardware.
    So I've used two injectors, on ExtremeInjector if I use standard injection I get the Kernel32.dll not found error. If I use Manual Injection I get the "Null" Error. On Xenos when I use the regular injector I get -0x65b error...

I reinstalled windows as well and installed the .net, C++ and still no go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    ^
    Same here. Any fix?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Are all your .net and direct x up to date, also did you install all the visual C++ libraries?

https://support.microsof*****m/en-us/...al-c-downloads
    Last edited by Syruz; 05-14-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    Are all your .net and direct x up to date, also did you install all the visual C++ libraries?
    Still not go,

- I have .Net 4.7
    - 2013 and 2015 Microsoft Visual C++
    - DX 12

I've tried the follow:
    - Reinstalled Windows 10
    - Reinstalled Nvidia Graphics Driver (using DDU)
    - Reinstalled PUBG
    - RAN Memory Test all 16gb is fine no issues
    - No Overclocks on CPU/GPU
    - I've tried a fresh install of Windows 7
    - I prayed to god

no go...it doesn't matter what I do it just keeps telling me the Kernel32.dll is not found or gives me "null" depending on what injection method I use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by x31234 View Post
    Still not go,

- I have .Net 4.7
    - 2013 and 2015 Microsoft Visual C++
    - DX 12

I've tried the follow:
    - Reinstalled Windows 10
    - Reinstalled Nvidia Graphics Driver (using DDU)
    - Reinstalled PUBG
    - RAN Memory Test all 16gb is fine no issues
    - No Overclocks on CPU/GPU
    - I've tried a fresh install of Windows 7
    - I prayed to god

no go...it doesn't matter what I do it just keeps telling me the Kernel32.dll is not found or gives me "null" depending on what injection method I use.
    install 2008 2010 and 2012 aswell for visual C++

Thanks
    install 2008 2010 and 2012 aswell for visual C++
    Did that after I posted, still the same issue...

*edit I've tried multiple DLLs also and I get the same issue.

Thanks
    no solution? terrible problem I tested on an i7 and an i3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Got the same problem, and tried everything above ^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm also having the same error, any fixes ?

Thanks
    This isn't working because you haven't bypassed or disabled battleye. I had the same issue before turning of battleye. You guys are gonna need to find a bypass

Thanks
    The problem is BE (Battleye) I have tried hacks on ARMA 3 and it said the same thing. Then I disable battleye and suddenly it injects fine. So I test it on another game same problem, disable BE and then it injects. So you need noeye but I could never get it to work for me properly

Thanks
    Don't recommend any public injectors for PUBG and also for BE games. Simple ban.