HI!

Before i introuduce myself i will tell you a short story first , me and i was sitting with a laptop on my lap and my dog is under my feet sleeping. hes name is fluffe , so when i was about to click a somebodys website with a horror stuffs contain (because i was searching for a working proxy ) he bite my feet and jump over me so im a little bit startled i said '' omygawd Fluffe! what are you doing'' but its okay , im used to it he always did that to me. and few minutes later he turn around and farted at me ! its so gross ! no words can describe how it smells like you know its worser than human fart Hhaha! i think im going to die (exagge) but yea its true their fart is really worst! after that maybe i click something or my dog when i as in panic why i came up to this site (thanks to my dog ) i really enjoy reading threads here.

so yea I am Claire, i live in the philippines ,yes a female im a geek , i like playing online and offline games especially RPG im a dog lover also i have two adorable dogs. since im a newbie here, i have no friends , i want to expand my circle of friends i dont a lot of friends outside the internet world . can you be friend ? hehe and can you help me know more about this site? how this works and in what way can help me grow my knowledge and me as well.

thank you
Salamat Po