Quote Originally Posted by Evans917 View Post
Theres no need to be mean about it. Obv he can't be a moderator but doesn't mean you should just shut him down like that. Don't let your dreams be dreams after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Also when injected nothing changes in CS:GO whats the key to open menu if any i'm not experinecing anything new...
Has nothing to do with shutting him down, ANYONE can be staff on MPGH with some hard work and effort. Don't dream, do.

It just irritates me when people think they know exactly how MPGH works when they absolutely don't. The difference of sheer work that needs to be done between a Minion and a Moderator is HUGE. When someone brand spanking new wanders in, has no posts, has no reputation, and has the audacity to essentially say "haha all the mods on here suck id be so much better", it pisses me off. I hope that's at least understandable if you think of it in my shoes.

I understand on A LOT of forums that "Moderator" is typically the first rank achievable by a staff member which is where confusion probably stems, but Moderator can take years of hard work and dedication to get on MPGH. It's not something to toss around lightly, especially by saying "haha look at me im brand new and i would be a great mod!!!!".

I try to be fair and just with every user, no matter how small. However, ignorance is something I have a hard time tolerating.