Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    He tells us to buy from a site hosted on *****.gg, where he claims to have reviews, but I just wanted to confirm with the site administrators. Here is the exact link : /snip/ saw by raple
    @Raple just wanted to show you the evidence.
    Last edited by Raple; 10-10-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    He tells us to buy from a site hosted on *****.gg, where he claims to have reviews, but I just wanted to confirm with the site administrators. Here is the exact link : https://*****.gg/@Thuggz
    @Raple just wanted to show you the evidence.
    If you could show me a screenshot of him sending you the link in Skype, that would be sufficient evidence.

Thanks
    Thanks, will update this asap. At the moment I can't do so, but I will in 1-2 hours. On the move, and Skype doesn't work ATM. However, will do asap. Also, the user has this link in his Skype status (under his name). But will upload the screenshot ASAP. Also,
    what kind of punishment will this lead to? Don't to do anything bad to the OP.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Raple

Here is the evidence: https://imgur.com/a/K4tnq

Contacted him to buy 16 sts from MPGH thread, but forwarded me to that site, and had different prices to those listed in thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, some sort of email stealer that site, because he got my PP email without any transactions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Thanks, will update this asap. At the moment I can't do so, but I will in 1-2 hours. On the move, and Skype doesn't work ATM. However, will do asap. Also, the user has this link in his Skype status (under his name). But will upload the screenshot ASAP. Also,
    what kind of punishment will this lead to? Don't to do anything bad to the OP.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Raple

Here is the evidence: https://imgur.com/a/K4tnq

Contacted him to buy 16 sts from MPGH thread, but forwarded me to that site, and had different prices to those listed in thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, some sort of email stealer that site, because he got my PP email without any transactions.
    A screenshot of the Skype profile should be supplemented with the rest of the proof
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks, it is same profile, can confirm. Also, the user is super salty, and now I changed, after talking to a few people, and I hope he gets banned now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the user has partiality when buying, and this has been pointed out by: @ThomasTheFluxEngine
    He provides discount to some, but others have to pay regular price.
    Overall, a scum and cheater like OP, who breaks rules, should be banned. @Raple @Ahlwong

Proof :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i had no idea this was against the rules, im operating on G&S and not F&F so this is the major problem here, i'd actually get scammed alot, i mean if theres some way i can redeem this then please let me, ambition is salty because i called him out for buying vouches, which is true, ive been operating on other forums doing this same thing, i would also like to point out certain individuals that are very very well repped using actual websites, and not F&F, please would you mind contacting me on skype @Raple @Ahlwong

EDIT: i honestly did not realise this was against ToS, i will cut off any MPGH sales untill i resolve the issue.
    Last edited by Thuggz; 10-10-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    To add to Thuggz scumminess, I am 100% convinced Thuggz was the one who hacked my MPGH account a few weeks ago and scammed someone using it. I don't have 100% solid evidence of this, hence why he isn't banned. But, there are chat logs which @ can confirm. I also have my brothers chat logs where Thuggz told him that he BRIBED their mutual supplier to not supply my brother. He has also tried to find my brother's and my adress multiple times, threatened to leak it. He threatened to call the number associated with that adress, etc. Overall, I hope Thuggz gets a permanent ip ban for his actions. I'm sure many others will agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thuggz View Post
    i had no idea this was against the rules, im operating on G&S and not F&F so this is the major problem here, i'd actually get scammed alot, i mean if theres some way i can redeem this then please let me, ambition is salty because i called him out for buying vouches, which is true, ive been operating on other forums doing this same thing, i would also like to point out certain individuals that are very very well repped using actual websites, and not F&F, please would you mind contacting me on skype @Raple @Ahlwong

EDIT: i honestly did not realise this was against ToS, i will cut off any MPGH sales untill i resolve the issue.
    EDIT :

If you're excuse to going off on Ambition was him "buying vouches", what's your excuse on going off on Rotmg Fame Farmer multiple times and doing what you did to my brother? Get a fucking life, stop being jealous.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ArushK For This Useful Post:

Matthew (10-10-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by SDjngers View Post
    To add to Thuggz scumminess, I am 100% convinced Thuggz was the one who hacked my MPGH account a few weeks ago and scammed someone using it. I don't have 100% solid evidence of this, hence why he isn't banned. But, there are chat logs which @ can confirm. I also have my brothers chat logs where Thuggz told him that he BRIBED their mutual supplier to not supply my brother. He has also tried to find my brother's and my adress multiple times, threatened to leak it. He threatened to call the number associated with that adress, etc. Overall, I hope Thuggz gets a permanent ip ban for his actions. I'm sure many others will agree.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT :

If you're excuse to going off on Ambition was him "buying vouches", what's your excuse on going off on Rotmg Fame Farmer multiple times and doing what you did to my brother? Get a fucking life, stop being jealous.
    stop thread bashing, if you think i hacked your account then make a scam report, i do not have the knowledge or time for such things, and my excuse for going off on @Rotmg Fame Farmer is because he was trying to tell multiple users that we where in some sort of partnership, he is also a banned user @Heaven's Husband he has been ban evading for a long time, he also threatened to flood my Skype, also he threatened to flood other users Skype quite a few times, he even asked me if i wanted anyone to get flooded, that is why i do not like him.

i made a private report on you @SDjngers for suspicions of ban evasion/scamming/fake vouches, yeah i told him i bribed the supplier, but i didnt because you guys really aren't that important in my life, why would i pay someone to do that? even they told you they was not paid any money at all.
    Also, Booting my dedicated proxy for Skype offline is pretty dumb

@Raple @Ahlwong Please close the thread till i can find a solution to accepting F&F or other payment methods via direct sales, Thanks.
    Last edited by Thuggz; 10-10-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuggz View Post
    stop thread bashing, if you think i hacked your account then make a scam report, i do not have the knowledge or time for such things, and my excuse for going off on @Rotmg Fame Farmer is because he was trying to tell multiple users that we where in some sort of partnership, he is also a banned user @Heaven's Husband he has been ban evading for a long time, he also threatened to flood my Skype, also he threatened to flood other users Skype quite a few times, he even asked me if i wanted anyone to get flooded, that is why i do not like him.

i made a private report on you @SDjngers for suspicions of ban evasion/scamming/fake vouches, yeah i told him i bribed the supplier, but i didnt because you guys really aren't that important in my life, why would i pay someone to do that? even they told you they was not paid any money at all.
    Also, Booting my dedicated proxy for Skype offline is pretty dumb

@Raple @Ahlwong Please close the thread till i can find a solution to accepting F&F or other payment methods via direct sales, Thanks.
    Please get yourself familiar with the rules, and maybe make a few good relationships instead of getting on people's bad sides.

I'll leave you with a warning this time, but if I get anymore private messages about you and your antics something will have to be done.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Anime (10-10-2017),ArushK (10-10-2017),Matthew (10-10-2017),ThomasTheFluxEngine (10-15-2017),Thuggz (10-10-2017)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567