[Grimoire 3.3] SpellCrafting Rep Bot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Grimoire 3.3] SpellCrafting Rep Bot
Requirements:
  • Runic ink
  • Mystic Quills (For Runic ink)
  • Rank 2 Spell Crafting

1. Buy the maximum allowable for Runic Ink which is 50
2. Load up bot and run
3. Buy more Runic Ink every 2 minutes or so

*640 Rep every 4 seconds

Modded SpellCrafting rep bot by ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1501075308/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/knz5h0w2ke
Spellcrafting Rep_mpgh.net.zip639 B · 4,022 downloads Clean
 
Off Topic
I was about to say "Woah, this guy stole my bot" But it's for grimiore and I don't even contribute here anymore.


Good method here thanks. -Generic MPGH Leecher
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
 
Off Topic
I was about to say "Woah, this guy stole my bot" But it's for grimiore and I don't even contribute here anymore.


Good method here thanks. -Generic MPGH Leecher
Thanks!, shit I guess this idea was taken from the original. I'll credit you
Quote Originally Posted by Cronnix12 View Post
Thanks!, shit I guess this idea was taken from the original. I'll credit you
Not necessary, people make the same thing and no one cares, no harm done.
Can I not download unless approval has been given?
nice bot
This bot is useless, though it's still pretty good. There's a glitch right now that allows anyone to get rank 10 spellcraft within 15 minutes.
Quote Originally Posted by Albo623 View Post
This bot is useless, though it's still pretty good. There's a glitch right now that allows anyone to get rank 10 spellcraft within 15 minutes.
Care to fill us in?
Try open it with Grimoire 3.6 and save it, then load it on Grimoire 3.8.
Quote Originally Posted by uppwind View Post
Hi! Can some1 convert this bot for Grimoire 3.8 please ???!
1. Download the file
2. Extract it
3. Open it with Notepad / Notepad++
4. Look up for 2 packets that are in there (Dont worry I got you on this)
%xt%zm%crafting%1%spellOnStart%3%1555%Spell%
%xt%zm%crafting%1%spellComplete%3%2349%Dark Grip%
5. Open Grimoire 3.8
6. Bot > Misc > Packet "Paste these 2 packets in order , 1st one With %Spell% and second one with %Death Grip%
7. That's it you are good to go

You can do same thing with other Crafting spells
Just go private room , open packet sniffer and start
Complete the spell you wanna use for your rep and you will have similar packets in Packet Logger
Just do the same as you did with 2 above
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?