//visakhavalleyschool.com/announcement.php?id=6 - That's a URL from a '2017' list of vulnerable SQLi sites.

Since I'm a noob at SQLi trying to get the hang of it, and I also want to check how the site currently acts, I append a single quote to the URL and hit [enter].* I get a result of the page refreshing & another different looking page appearing, with the text of:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /announcement.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

... I then append " query=SELECT*" to the original URL, refresh it, and get:*
Error :You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'query=SELECT*' at line 1

... Since it mentions MySQL, and my SQL skills are very lacking, I google some info on "MySQL basic syntax", to find the syntax of a query that might display anything for me from the site's database(s).

... I try the first seemingly simple one I see (SHOW DATABASES).* So, I append " query = SHOW DATABASES" to the end of the original URL, refresh, & still get:*
Error :You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'query = SHOW DATABASES' at line 1.

... So, by now I'm thinking that my syntax is probably still wrong, or the site just won't give up the requested info.* I look at some more syntax rules, trying to figure out where I messed up.

... Before doing that though, I notice another command that might do something, and append " SELECT DATABASE()" to the end of the original URL, refresh, and get:*
Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

... Well, I guess I need to look at some syntax rules some more.*

... Well, I'm assuming that the table I'm accessing has 5 columns 'cause when I do " order by 6", it throws an error, but I get no error when I do " order by 5".

... While looking at various stuff (syntax bores me & is tedious after awhile), I try appending " show ' or '1'='1" to the original URL & get:
Forbidden

... So, on to more looking at MySQL commands & syntax.* While looking some more & trying about a dozen more long shots, the next to last one I tried was:*
//visakhavalleyschool.com/announcement.php?id=6%20SELECT%20database()

... After refreshing, that URL gave me an output of:*
Forbidden

... And the last one I tried was:*
//visakhavalleyschool.com/announcement.php?id=-6 +union+select+1,2,3,4,5--

... But that one gave me a 403 (forbidden access) error also.

... So, after starting to 2nd guess a bunch of stuff, not really knowing what I'm doing, & probably not knowing exactly which question(s) I should be looking for answers to...

Is there a way that, if I'm at the URL of:* //visakhavalleyschool.com/announcement.php?id=6

... Is there any SQLi code that I can append to the above URL, to make the server show me any info at all that's contained in the (or a) database; even if it's only 1 piece of data?

... Please excuse any type errors. My fingers don't fit this wifi device all that well.