Thread: Farewell

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Farewell

After a long 4 years on MPGH, it seems my new life doesn't leave me with enough time for MPGH. Not enough to be doing a decent job on what I'm supposed to be doing. The entire time of being staff has been so huge and beneficial to me in so many ways. I first came on this site when I was just a kid, and now I'm an adult. Being in this position has allowed me to develop and grow my thought process and as well as myself as an individual. It's something that I'm incredibly thankful for and it really is a big part of what has made me who I am today.

I still have enough time to be on MPGH, so I won't be leaving the site completely. The thing I'll miss the most is the company and conversations with staff, especially upper staff. I'm glad to have been able to make it this far, and wouldn't have traded the experience for anything. As for specific people, there are so many people I've had the opportunity to talk to and get close to over these years. I know for sure I'll forget to mention some, but I'm sure they will know themselves who they are and that I appreciate them.

@Liz - I can't thank you enough for the opportunity that you gave me. The only reason I was able to make it up to here is because of the preliminary opportunity that you gave me. You're an incredibly wonderful person and I've really enjoyed talking and working alongside you on MPGH. Your thoughts, ideologies, and humour are the few things that I will miss seeing the most. I wish there was a way to easily stay in touch with all of upper staff.

@Dave84311 - The opportunity that was given to me also falls on you. I can't thank you enough for everything that you've done for me. You've provided me with a lot of knowledge and guidance for many things. Sometimes they were personal, and sometimes related to MPGH or development. I'm glad MPGH is still around and that you're keeping it going strong. You're such a great person and it has always been pleasurable to talk to you. I will really miss the same type of conversations with you.

@arunforce - Thank you for all the opportunity and guidance that you've provided me. I've really appreciated the way you think and act along the years. Your presence has really influenced the way I've seen some things. I'm also really thankful for being able to work on the last project that was going to happen. Even though things were changed for it, it was a great experience for me to be able to do something like that. Communicating over it with you was also enjoyable. Thank you for everything that you've done and that you keep doing.

@Hero - Noob looks like you're the only Canadian left up there now. It's been great working with you, and learned a lot of how to do things when I was first starting out. I don't feel like there will be much of a departure between us, since I'm sure we'll stay in touch almost the same with Hugo.

@master131 - It's been great having you in the chat still, it's always been fun for me to talk in there and hear things from you. I don't think I'll really be able to be a part of that anymore, so I'll miss seeing all of that. You really do a lot for the site that many might not know of. It really is a vital role. I hope you never have to stop. Thank you for all the sharing and learning you've provided for me, it really has helped.

@Hova @Psychotic - Hi friends, thank you for all the great times and conversations. I'm glad to see you both have been able to make it up here. It really is something that I saw and hoped to have happen since your beginning here. Talking to you and playing with you has always been really fun and enjoyable for me. You've really been a good friends of mine here and I will miss being able to work with you on MPGH. I put you two together because you two really do go hand-in-hand. For MPGH, and for with me. Both of your companies has been really great and enjoyable for me, and it's something I will really miss.

@Ahlwong - It was really great for me to work with you on MPGH and see you progress. I could also see that you would likely make it this far, and hoped that it would some day happen. I'm glad that you're up here now, as you really do deserve it. I hope you're able to continue doing well.

@Raple - Well it seems like you have finally earned your place up there. Congratulations! I know it's something you've strived to achieve for a long time. Working with you has been great and I'm glad to see you have been able to come this far.

@Shadow - Hi friend, please come to Toronto some day when I'm home. Stay in touch over Skype and Snapchat still. You've been a good friend and I'm glad you're still able to be around here.

@Smoke - I can't believe you're not black. Hope you're able to actually stick around this time around and do something more. For us, nothing really has to change. I'll still be around well.

There are so many other people to mention and say things about, but I think I'll stop here. Some I've already talked to and talk to regularly, and some are dead. I'll just leave them with a mention, and hopefully they'll know I mean well. There's a lot I didn't mention but there are too many people to mention.

@Mayion @DarkLordXYZ @HeroicXPharaoh @Austin @Royce @Hugo Boss

Well, it seems like this is the end of my staff journey now. It really has been a great time. I'll still be around, and I look forward to seeing what new things are left to come

Thank you, and farewell.
    Last edited by Flengo; 10-09-2017 at 05:12 AM.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

5683245657894 (10-14-2017),[MPGH]Ahl (10-09-2017),Ally (10-09-2017),[MPGH]arunforce (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Austin (10-09-2017),Blizzard. (10-09-2017),Boombox (10-09-2017),Charion (10-09-2017),COD3RIN (10-13-2017),Confluency (10-09-2017),Copperhorse (10-09-2017),Dama's Sheep (10-13-2017),[MPGH]Dave84311 (10-09-2017),Gaydow (10-09-2017),gbitz (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Hero (10-09-2017),RuShi (10-09-2017),HeroicXPharaoh (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Hova (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-09-2017),Issa Savage (10-13-2017),[MPGH]Jov (10-09-2017),Kyungrae (10-09-2017),Lightning (10-13-2017),[MPGH]Liz (10-09-2017),Lunatic (10-09-2017),[MPGH]master131 (10-09-2017),Matthew (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Mayion (10-10-2017),[MPGH]meme (10-09-2017),Nyaro (10-09-2017),Pro (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Psychotic (10-09-2017),Raple (10-09-2017),Royce (10-09-2017),Ryuk (10-09-2017),Sean (10-09-2017),Silent (10-11-2017),Smoke (10-09-2017),Sublime (10-09-2017),wizardshogwarts (10-09-2017),Yemiez (01-18-2018),Zaczero (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Rip, kill dem asian girls out there.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Legend comes and leaves.
    Thank you for your contribution!
    May you find success and peace.
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyungrae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    After a long 4 years on MPGH, it seems my new life doesn't leave me with enough time for MPGH. Not enough to be doing a decent job on what I'm supposed to be doing. The entire time of being staff has been so huge and beneficial to me in so many ways. I first came on this site when I was just a kid, and now I'm an adult. Being in this position has allowed me to develop and grow my thought process and as well as myself as an individual. It's something that I'm incredibly thankful for and it really is a big part of what has made me who I am today.

I still have enough time to be on MPGH, so I won't be leaving the site completely. The thing I'll miss the most is the company and conversations with staff, especially upper staff. I'm glad to have been able to make it this far, and wouldn't have traded the experience for anything. As for specific people, there are so many people I've had the opportunity to talk to and get close to over these years. I know for sure I'll forget to mention some, but I'm sure they will know themselves who they are and that I appreciate them.

@Liz - I can't thank you enough for the opportunity that you gave me. The only reason I was able to make it up to here is because of the preliminary opportunity that you gave me. You're an incredibly wonderful person and I've really enjoyed talking and working alongside you on MPGH. Your thoughts, ideologies, and humour are the few things that I will miss seeing the most. I wish there was a way to easily stay in touch with all of upper staff.

@Dave84311 - The opportunity that was given to me also falls on you. I can't thank you enough for everything that you've done for me. You've provided me with a lot of knowledge and guidance for many things. Sometimes they were personal, and sometimes related to MPGH or development. I'm glad MPGH is still around and that you're keeping it going strong. You're such a great person and it has always been pleasurable to talk to you. I will really miss the same type of conversations with you.

@arunforce - Thank you for all the opportunity and guidance that you've provided me. I've really appreciated the way you think and act along the years. Your presence has really influenced the way I've seen some things. I'm also really thankful for being able to work on the last project that was going to happen. Even though things were changed for it, it was a great experience for me to be able to do something like that. Communicating over it with you was also enjoyable. Thank you for everything that you've done and that you keep doing.

@Hero - Noob looks like you're the only Canadian left up there now. It's been great working with you, and learned a lot of how to do things when I was first starting out. I don't feel like there will be much of a departure between us, since I'm sure we'll stay in touch almost the same with Hugo.

@master131 - It's been great having you in the chat still, it's always been fun for me to talk in there and hear things from you. I don't think I'll really be able to be a part of that anymore, so I'll miss seeing all of that. You really do a lot for the site that many might not know of. It really is a vital role. I hope you never have to stop. Thank you for all the sharing and learning you've provided for me, it really has helped.

@Hova @Psychotic - Hi friends, thank you for all the great times and conversations. I'm glad to see you both have been able to make it up here. It really is something that I saw and hoped to have happen since your beginning here. Talking to you and playing with you has always been really fun and enjoyable for me. You've really been a good friends of mine here and I will miss being able to work with you on MPGH. I put you two together because you two really do go hand-in-hand. For MPGH, and for with me. Both of your companies has been really great and enjoyable for me, and it's something I will really miss.

@Ahlwong - It was really great for me to work with you on MPGH and see you progress. I could also see that you would likely make it this far, and hoped that it would some day happen. I'm glad that you're up here now, as you really do deserve it. I hope you're able to continue doing well.

@Raple - Well it seems like you have finally earned your place up there. Congratulations! I know it's something you've strived to achieve for a long time. Working with you has been great and I'm glad to see you have been able to come this far.

@Shadow - Hi friend, please come to Toronto some day when I'm home. Stay in touch over Skype and Snapchat still. You've been a good friend and I'm glad you're still able to be around here.

@Smoke - I can't believe you're not black. Hope you're able to actually stick around this time around and do something more. For us, nothing really has to change. I'll still be around well.

There are so many other people to mention and say things about, but I think I'll stop here. Some I've already talked to and talk to regularly, and some are dead. I'll just leave them with a mention, and hopefully they'll know I mean well. There's a lot I didn't mention but there are too many people to mention.

@Mayion @DarkLordXYZ @HeroicXPharaoh @Austin @Royce @Hugo Boss

Well, it seems like this is the end of my staff journey now. It really has been a great time. I'll still be around, and I look forward to seeing what new things are left to come

Thank you, and farewell.
    I love you man. Truly one of the most nicest people i've met online ever.
    I'll come to Toronto just for you <333

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Bye

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trol553 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Farewell!
    We be loosing alot of hq members every time
    I will always +Rep back on positive reputations (not neutral)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cap'n For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Cya mate
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aku For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Feels a bit sadder than I thought to not see my name in big green when thanking posts lol.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Blizzard. (10-09-2017),BurgerLoverMx (10-09-2017),Gaydow (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    That is your own fault Flamengo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Montagne For This Useful Post:

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Wish you the best Bro!

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well, good luck then, thanks a ton for your contribution to the site
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sublime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
    That is your own fault Flamengo
    Someone's lying underneath, trying to hide themselves and not showing their true face?

@Flengo, even though we haven't gotten the chance to meet each other at all, I can still see you did a terrific job whilst being GM. Hope everything goes well for you!
    Last edited by Blizzard.; 10-09-2017 at 07:46 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Blizzard. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

rip a great canadian

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-10-2017),ETHerthethaethaetheh (10-09-2017),Gaydow (10-09-2017),[MPGH]Hova (10-09-2017),Warrenous (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

rip a great canadian

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Blizzard. For This Useful Post:

ETHerthethaethaetheh (10-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    When the legends die, the dreams end; there is no more greatness.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast