Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 177th Edition

177th Edition - October 24th, 2017
    Snapple Fact: The first spam message was transmitted over telegraph wires in 1864.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.
    - The Publicist are looking to recruit new blood. If you're interested in joining the ranks, please apply here
    - The Pharaohs have been spotted in MPGH! We need your help to determine which of the Pharaohs should survive and be crowned the Pharaoh of Pharaohs. The list of Pharaohs can be found here

Donations:

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Birthdays:

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Luffy
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Publicists
    [MPGH]Austin
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Jubs
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

Star Wars Battlefront 2 | 5-7 hours campaign

The Star Wars Battlefront II campaign will not be particularly long. This became clear during the week of the Motive's Press-Start interview. According to David Robbie, the single segment of the new Star Wars world game will be between five and seven hours. "We thought that between five and seven, maybe eight hours, is probably a good time.
    Ali Jones from PCGmaesN commented that this seems to be a rather long campaign compared to other single-player experiences of recent shooters in recent years: DOOM - about 11 hours, Wolfenstein: The New Order - pretty much the same. Still, remember that Electronic Arts and Motive Studios accentuate the multiplayer element by announcing that the content in it will be three times more than in the first game. Star Wars Battlefront II comes out for consoles on 17.11.
    If you're wondering what the game's singles look like, you can learn from the video above. At the end of the past week, Electronic Arts releases the premier video to the game campaign on its YouTube channel.
    The events in it begin immediately after the end of "The Return of the Jedi". The introductory mission represents Aydin, who escapes capture by the rebels and then assists the imperial forces of Endor shortly after the demolition of the second Star of Death.

PS4 Pro 4K games boost
    It seems like Sony has some great plans for the PS4 Pro console. the PS4 Pro keeps getting new games added to its 4K compatible list. New titles will be released for the console very soon and some have been released already such as the second episode of the standalone adventure game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm, and GTA Online Transform Races expansion. Red Dead Redemption 2 is also a very interesting upcoming title, many people expressed their interest in the game over social media. It's very important for Sony to stay competitive with other upcoming gaming consoles such as the Xbox X from Microsoft, which will be released in November. Reducing the price of the PS4 Pro could really help in that matter.

Woman arrested after caught stealing from a man having a seizure
    A woman in Utah has been caught stealing from a man having a seizure.
    The individual was laying on the ground when the 28-year-old woman saw an opportunity to take the wallet, removing the credit card and returning the wallet.
    The man, who was having a seizure, was treated by paramedics and noticed some items were missing from his wallet. Local police later released the video asking for assistance from the public. The suspect's parents were among the callers who assisted in the arrest. In her past she was accused of stealing a debit card from a co-workers wallet and attempted to use it to buy a gift card. The 28-year-old woman turned herself in and has been identified as Alexandra Dewsnup. “I don't remember taking the wallet and removing the license and credit card,” said the 28-year-old woman to Det. Ken Hansen. The 28-year-old women also says to be under the influence of a drug called “Xanax” - a drug commonly used to aid with anxiety - when the incident took place. After stealing the Credit Card, she made a purchase from Hollister, a clothes retailer. The purchase made was $130. The woman pleaded guilty in exchange for a reduced charge. She was ordered to pay $800 and was sentenced to two years of probation.

Spanish Chef Served Near 1.5 Million Free Meals, surpasses American Red Cross Efforts
    José Andrés, a Spanish chef, and a well known one in the industry with two Michelin Stars, runs a charity where he distributes free meals to individuals that were left hungry by a harsh storm in Puerto Rico four weeks ago. Since September 25, his organization has been preparing approximately 60,00 meals everyday for victims, and as of this week, he has hit near a distribution of 1.5 million meals for victims of the storm. The charity organization, known as World Central Kitchen, took three weeks, 15 kitchens, and the help of more than 500 volunteers, made such an accomplishment to happen. Red Cross, one of the world's most known charity organizations, has only provided 150,000 MREs (meals ready to eat). Though, they have also provided over 300,000 meal boxes, and distributed more than 1.4 million pounds of canned goods, rice, crackers, vegetables, and non-perishables. Currently, about 80% of individuals in Puerto Rico, which is approximately 3.4 million individuals, are left without electricity, and hundreds of thousands of individuals are left without running water. US President Donald Trump has been heavily criticized regarding his relief effort, as not much is being done to assist individuals in the US territory. Though, with the help of organization such as José Andrés's charity organization, in addition to Red Cross, and other relief organizations, Puerto Rico will hopefully be on the verge of a full recovery.

Netherland opens the first 3D-printed bridge
    The Netherlands officially opened the world's first bridge, printed on a 3D printer. It is 8 meters long and is located near the town of Gemert.
    Thanks to reinforced, pre-stressed concrete modules and 3D-printed systems, the bridge designed primarily for cyclists can safely bear the weight of 2 tons. Three months were needed to build the structure.
    "The bridge is not very large, but it's printed by a printer, making it unique," said Sid Tale Sallet of the University of Technology in Eindhoven.
    When using 3D printing techniques, less concrete is used than would be needed when casting into a conventional shape, scientists explain. According to the official website, "the printer puts concrete only where it is needed."
    The 8-meter bridge extends over a water channel and connects two ways. Although the bridge is intended for use by cyclists, the construction company BAM Infra, says that it can safely carry loads up to two tons. It took the company only three months to build the bridge, which has approximately 800 layers, GreenTech writes.
    This project highlights the environmental benefits of 3D printing, says BAM chief Marius Schimmel. "Fewer resources are needed and there is significantly less waste," says Schimmel.
    Meanwhile, another Dutch company, MX3D, has recently begun to print a stainless steel bridge. So far, a third of it has been built. Its creators will strive to complete it by March 2018.

The Essential Phone now costs $499, $200 less than the original price
    Essential decided to cut its price down by $200 at once, down to $499. That is a huge cut considering its original price of $699 when the company first began shipping the product to customers. The only way to interpret such a price cut is that it wasn't selling successfully at the original price, given that it was only being sold at Sprint stores only. “We think making it easier for people to get their hands on our first products is a better way to get to know us,” said the company in their blog post. This price cut could be a bit cruel to people who purchased the phone at the original price, so the company is offering a $200 "friends & family code" to existing users to use in the Essential Store, which could be used to purchase another phone or a module, though only the 360 camera module is available so far. Many people consider $499 for this phone a steal.

Astros clutch up and beat the Yankees in Game 7
    With the ALCS series tied up 3-3, the Astros managed to shutout the Yankees 4-0 to book themselves a flight to Los Angeles to compete in their second World Series in franchise history. They hope to bring a championship back to a Houston franchise that has never won a World Series, and to bring some happiness to a place that has been damaged by natural disasters. The first game of the World Series will start Tuesday October 24th, and will be played in Dodger Stadium. Los Angeles is coming off a concinving win over the Cubs and will be a true challenge to the Astros.

Gordon Hayward breaks his ankle in his Celtics debut
    The much anticipated Cavaliers versus Celtics game took a tragic turn within the first few minutes. Gordon Hayward, the Celtic's all-star forward, leaped up for a lob and came down on his ankle when it horrifically snapped. "CBS: Ankle dislocation and tibia fracture is what they're calling it. And obviously, tibia fracture (a broken shinbone) makes sense." It is definitely a serious injury according to the press. The entire crowd, along with both teams, went silent upon the injury. Such an awful injury is truly terrible to see in person. The Celtics took a hard loss with Hayward's injury as he was one of the top most-wanted free-agents last season, and he would have provided a lot of help to the team. With Isaiah Thomas and several other assets traded to the Cavaliers in return for Kyrie Irving, the Celtics really needed Hayward this season. It looks like the Celtics are going to need another player to step up because Hayward won't be returning anytime soon.

Patek Water - Future & Young Thug (feat. Offset)
    Future and Young Thug have come out with a new single off of their collaborative album "SUPER SLIMEY". I found this single to be pretty groovy seeing as I'm not a huge fan of either Future or Young Thug that's saying something. In the past we've seen both of these artists tend to distance themselves from each other through some sort of beef they were having. It's been told that Thug proceeded to make things right with an apology and thus an Atlanta collaboration was born. This song uses Patek Philippe watches as a status symbol for winning effortlessly and shining constantly. If you're not a fan of new-age rap then this song will not be for you. The synth beat and the barely understandable vocals aren't for everyone.
    I give this song a 7 / 10. It may lack in creativity but the catchiness and cleanliness of the production definitely stand out to me.

Facebook buy an app that lets teenagers compliment one another using polls
    Facebook has recently bought an app called 'tbh' (to be honest) which has already gained more than 5 million downloads since its release in early August. It is currently only available in 9 U.S. states and supported only by Apple devices.
    Users can create polls about their friends with titles such as "who makes you laugh the hardest?" which can then be voted on by other friends. When the poll ends the person who is picked will receive a notification and will be given a gem, which will be pink or blue depending on if the person who picked them is a boy or a girl.
    The aim of 'tbh' is to "create a community that makes users feel happier and more confident." This is hoped to be achieved by moderators constantly checking polls to make sure that they are uplifting and are appropriate for ages 13 and above. Additionally, knowing that the polls are moderated could also help to reduce parents’ worries about cyberbullying which may have been brought on by apps such as 'Sarahah' which allows anonymous bullying. Hopefully 'tbh' can keep their word and make sure that the polls are kept friendly.

Pinterest Adds Search Ads to Their Self-Serve Platform
    Tired of scrolling on Pinterest and you just can't find your promoted pins? We all are. Until today, Pinterest heard our wishes who are in the business sector!
    Pinterest is adding search ads to their self-serve platform and it's available for all businesses. At first, the search ads were only available if you were a Pinterest partner. But now it's an option for any business, you can manage it in Pinterest's Ads Manager.
    It works the same way as Google search ads. You type a key term or key terms if you want to be more specific, And your promoted pins will show up and the pins that are similar to yours.
    This is a very good opportunity for those of you who are expanding their business on Pinterest because Pinterest currently facilitates more than 2 billion searches per month this will increase your chances to sell more. So if you're planning on starting a business to sell your ideas and creativity Pinterest is one of your best options to invest in, because on Pinterest people don't look for brands but for things they need.

Woman Trades Packet Of McDonald’s Szechuan Sauce For Car
    Last April, a controversial episode of Rick and Morty was aired. Rick was in a situation where he was interrogated in his memory. He took advantage of the opportunity and went to McDonald's to taste the controversial Szechuan sauce and relive it. The Szechuan sauce was a promotional product used by McDonald's to promote the 1988 Disney Channel film “Mulan”. Since then, the sauce was not available anymore. Fans around the world are craving for the sweet and delicious sauce after the airing of the episode. McDonald's announced this year that they will be giving away a limited amount of Szechuan sauce packets to selected locations. Fans waited at select McDonald's location, lining up for hours to get a packet of Szechuan sauce. One of the lucky fans of the show who got the sauce was Rachel Marie. Marie, a 23 year old graphic designer, posted her sauce for trade in a infamous Facebook group. A big fan of the show was nearby and ended up trading his Volkswagen Golf MK4 in exchange of one of the few packets given out.

Woman that stabbed boyfriend spared jail because it might harm her career.
    An "extraordinary" Oxford University student has avoided jail for stabbing her boyfriend in the leg. Lavinia Woodward, 24, admitted attacking the man at her student accommodation at Christ Church College after drinking heavily. At an earlier hearing Judge Ian Pringle QC said he believed a custodial sentence would damage her career. Oxford Crown Court heard Woodward attacked her then boyfriend, who she had met on dating app Tinder, while he was visiting her in December. She became angry when he contacted her mother on Skype after he realised she had been drinking. She threw a laptop at him and stabbed him in the lower leg with a breadknife, also injuring two of his fingers. Woodward then tried to stab herself with the knife before he disarmed her. The court heard Woodward had become addicted to drugs while in an abusive relationship with a previous boyfriend. The case was the subject of huge debate about inequality in the criminal justice system, prompted by the judge deferring sentencing and describing the attack as "a complete one-off". The judge said Woodward had shown a "strong and unwavering determination" to get over addiction. He had described Woodward as "an extraordinary able young lady" and said a custodial sentence would damage her hopes of becoming a surgeon. Handing down a suspended sentence, Judge Pringle said there were "many, many mitigating factors" and the injuries inflicted were "relatively minor". He said she had shown a "strong and unwavering determination" to get over her Class A drug and alcohol addiction.

Interview - [MPGH]Raple

Matthew: Hey Raple, thanks for taking time to do this interview with me! How has your week been?

[MPGH]Raple: It's honestly been pretty great, just recently got a 95% on one of my college midterms, how are you?

Matthew: That's great! I'm fine, thanks for asking. I have heard you have gotten GM recently congrats! Has anything else happen in your life recently?

[MPGH]Raple: Yes actually, our family dog was recently rushed to the vet for surgery. He was attacked by a stray cat and ended up losing his eye, but he's back to his former happy self!

Matthew: Aww sorry to hear that, glad he is okay. I wanted to ask you, what made you join MPGH initially and what made you stay?

[MPGH]Raple: Well originally I joined to find Realm of the Mad God Hacks and that's about it, but I ended up staying to try and get staff one day. I have a passionate hobby for moderating and managing forums, and have done it almost my entire life. I started around when I was 7 as a moderator on a Runescape Private Server. That's actually where I was prior to MPGH, on a server called RS7 as a global moderator.

Matthew: We all loved your presence in the RotMG section, glad you did stick around! As I mentioned above, you have recently gotten GM, how has being a staff member of MPGH changed your life?

[MPGH]Raple: A lot of knowledge, that's for sure. Being a Global Moderator is tied with a huge amount of responsibility, and just having a rank in general can teach you so much about teamwork, time management, and as a minion how to spot malicious files, and break down code. MPGH is definitely a place to learn real, valuable life skills.

Matthew: That is definitely something I can't deny, I have been on MPGH for a while now and have already learned so much and met a lot of interesting people. Last question, if you could have gotten GM sooner, would you take that opportunity?

[MPGH]Raple: Absolutely, especially now after I have gotten it and melded right into the system. In my personal opinion, having more to do makes me more inclined to stay busy on MPGH.

Matthew: I guess that is a good way of looking at it, is there any one you would like to give a shoutout to?

[MPGH]Raple: Shoutout to my GM boys @Ahlwong @Psychotic @Hova @Hero and shoutout to #roycegotrobbed.

Matthew: It was a pleasure interviewing you, take care!

[MPGH]Raple: You as well, thanks for the interview!

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
      • Confluency
    • Media News
      • Axel
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
    • Interviewers
      • Matthew
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • SC2K
      • Dependent
      • K.A.R.M.A
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 10-24-2017 at 02:36 AM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Anime (10-24-2017),Axel (10-24-2017),Confluency (10-24-2017),[MPGH]Dave84311 (10-24-2017),Gaydow (10-24-2017),GOD[RaZoR] (10-24-2017),RuShi (10-24-2017),[MPGH]Hova (10-24-2017),irek (10-26-2017),Levi (10-24-2017),Lightning (10-24-2017),[MPGH]Liz (10-27-2017),MikeRohsoft (10-24-2017),Raple (10-25-2017),sasori~ (10-24-2017),Sean (10-25-2017),Speedster (10-24-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Have been waiting for this haha.
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Come and clean my boat psycho

Good job gang

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

Thanks
    good one boyz

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good job everyone. (:

Thanks
    i like the different gender presentations here.

the one trades literally sauce for a car and the other one stabs some guy and gets away without going to jail because of her career.

nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Interview to short.
    You need to put more questions. @Matthew
    but for the first time its okay.
    Except that fucking great news to be honest. I see the new ones are coming with a lot of motivation

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    Good job the news force crew!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    News are great, interview is soooo boring, sorry. It's even not an Interview - it's just talking. @Matthew, try to ask sensitive questions too, that would be much more interesting. Watch some Larry King, Howard Stern or David Letterman interviews and style of discussing. And you will be a real celebrity interviewer soon
    Last edited by GOD[RaZoR]; 10-24-2017 at 11:20 AM.
    MW2 Modder, Ghosts asscoder, AW Rocker, GTA V Cashier, RepZ platform Developer.

Join our Grand Hackers Team group in Steam! Click here. Admins are grand hackers and minions from MPGH.

Contact me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Another geat issue from NL Team, although the interview part was lacking, still A for effort!

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    Can everyone stop hating on my part?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    gang shit gang gang

Thanks
    My Mood