Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Help with flashed Xbox 360.

Well, I flashed my Xbox 360 long time ago in order to be able to play non-original (they cost 3$ each instead of 60$ so I'm cleaver, plus I can play Xbox Live cuz I'm in Peru xD) games. In other words, fake games. So I bought LOTS of games, I've got a huge collection. So I just got bored of all of them (amazing, isn't it), and I bought NEW games. Here's when the problem starts. I bought Assasin's Creed I & II, Halo 3 & Halo: Wars and Halo: ODST. I also got Dante's Inferno, Darksiders: Wrath of War, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Army of Two (first version). I started playing Assasin's Creed I cuz I love it. Then I tried getting into BF: BC2, and it said it needed to UPDATE the fkin console. While being at half the way, the console restarts and the same update window pops up. The same thing happens with Halo: ODST, Assasin's Creed II, Dante's Inferno and Darksiders: Wrath of War. Apparently, fake/non-original games cannot update the console properly. So here's my question, does any of you know of a way to update the console like from downloading the update from xbox 360's homepage and putting it into a USB drive, then getting it into the Xbox and so on. If any of you knows how to, please tell me. (I could just get the console updated at some place in town, but it costs 10$ and I really don't wanna waste money if I don't need to.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    Jtagging your xbox 360 is the only known possible way to do this. This works for add-ons, updates, and DLC.

Google it or wait until I post a tut.

Thanks
    I agree, but in the first place flashing your xbox is a waste of time. It eventually get ruined in some way and then you need to spend money. J-Tagging your xbox is harder, but less ways to get problems. The 10th prestige lobbys are patched currently, and I can't do anything. Then I just unplug my drive and put in the original one and I still have 10 prestige and all that in a normal game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    That's odd, whenever I put a fake game into my 360 it says it needs an update but the update completes successfully :S I can't really tell what the problem is but my guess is that you might need to update your XBOX to the latest firmware
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ynyst3r View Post
    He has quite a lot of thanks. I have not heard anything bad about him. I vouch for him.

To Do List:
    Get 10 Posts (X)
    Get 25 Posts (X)
    Get 50 Posts (X)
    Get 100 Posts (X)
    Get 200 Posts (X)
    Get 250 Posts (X)
    Get 500 Posts (X)
    Get 1000 Posts(X)
    Finish the list (X)