Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eko1804 View Post
    I dont have skype records. And I paid with btc. If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? I thought to add screenshots, but he was already banned.
    On December price for btc was 800$, if and now is 700$, only on that you earned 10x on my money. And he cant return me my mones. If you unlock his account, then this forum has no credibility
    How does this forum have no credibility? You have no proof. I COULD open a scam report and say you scammed me $200. I don't have Skype records as well. Who would miss believe? Yours or mine? And why don't you have Skype records? It doesn't just disappear.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by itzsheng View Post
    How does this forum have no credibility? You have no proof. I COULD open a scam report and say you scammed me $200. I don't have Skype records as well. Who would miss believe? Yours or mine? And why don't you have Skype records? It doesn't just disappear.

Do you want to bet with me, if i made photsohoped skype chats and write that he owe me 200$ he would for sure said that was only 64$ because he knows.?

Thanks
    Do you want to bet with me, if i made photsohoped skype chats and write that he owe me 200$ he would for sure said that was only 64$ because he knows.?
    Why would I bet with you? I'm asking who would the mods believe between you and me if you were the seller of some sorts. I posted that you scammed me $200 but I have no proof. You on the other hand tells the mod that you didn't scam me $200? Just like anywhere else, you need proof for everything. I suggest you find your skype chats if you want your money back because it's just empty words you have at the moment.

Thanks
    @Hova this guy is silly... 24h passed out some hours ago

- - - Updated - - -

I dont have skype records. And I paid with btc. If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? I thought to add screenshots, but he was already banned.
    On December price for btc was 800$, if and now is 700$, only on that you earned 10x on my money. And he cant return me my mones. If you unlock his account, then this forum has no credibility
    Lol, do you see how stupid you are?

This is your question If he say I am lying why he didnt respond on scam report.? and you have answered the question "I thought to add screenshots, but he was "already banned." "ALREADY BANNED" So how can I reply? Lol you are funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The user @eko1804 has failed to provide the proper evidence for a valid scam report thus he will not be compensated for reimbursement. @Hero @Psychotic @Hova @Ahlwong

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    @Hova @Ahlwong @Hero @Psychotic I see you answer the others but not mine, what's happening?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kante View Post
    @Hova @Ahlwong @Hero @Psychotic I see you answer the others but not mine, what's happening?
    Discussing blacklist length with other staff members.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

Discussing blacklist length with other staff members.
    Ok sorry! Thought you guys was ignoring .. atleast give me a update lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @ @Liz Please add a 2 month marketplace blacklist to Chupika

Thank you!
    Last edited by Hova; 11-14-2017 at 02:12 PM.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks

Thank you!
    Can you please explain how the blacklist works

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!
    And also one more question? Why so long 2 months?
    Seen people with same situation and they only got 1 week

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by kante View Post
    Can you please explain how the blacklist works

- - - Updated - - -

And also one more question? Why so long 2 months?
    Seen people with same situation and they only got 1 week
    You are not allowed to be involved in the marketplace for 2 months. The ban is 2 months because you scammed someone, and then disappeared for a year. That is longer than the 2 month blacklist you were served with. Dynasty was blacklisted for the same reason for 2 months.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

You are not allowed to be involved in the marketplace for 2 months. The ban is 2 months because you scammed someone, and then disappeared for a year. That is longer than the 2 month blacklist you were served with. Dynasty was blacklisted for the same reason for 2 months.
    So no buy/selling in 2 months? Which means I can't use the marketplace right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupika View Post
    So no buy/selling in 2 months? Which means I can't use the marketplace right?
    Exactly. Confirm your blacklist here.

Do not edit your signature until Liz has added your blacklist as a text title.

specific section.
    |Search |

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Blacklist added.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (11-15-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12