CoolRWT

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
RWT
So, If you guys are playing a runescape private server and, In need of money hmu through pm's and I can help you out; Will cost though. Not expensive either just commission :P. And plus I'd be risking ban's so, let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw; if you're scared or, don't trust just get middle man I suppose or, just trust and thanks later :P
By rwt I mean I give you IGC(In game Currency) For real money. <3
107 views and no one needs any IGC? Btw I'm looking to start this as a solo mission but if a lot of people start requesting more than I can handle then I'd most likely hire some guys to help me with this; And, I'm aware of Ip ban; but don't worry about it I have it under control.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget if transactions go through smoothly to give me rep+!.

- - - Updated - - -

Got my main account back "DdoserPloxer so, Gonna make a new post about this. So, if u pm me through this account I won't reach it. Pm on the new thread. "Staff if u can delete this thread would be nice.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us