AngryHelpSomeone scammed rwt trade out of an account

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Someone scammed rwt trade out of an account
How do I hack a hotmail or hack an rotmg account using the email. This person scammed me out of 120$




I am offering money if anyone can help me get the account
Do you have The email of the account and the password of the email?

U can report MPGH Scammers HERE
And u shuld use MM, $120 its a lot to not use MM
i only have the email. He changed the password of the account while i was logged in.
Quote Originally Posted by ConebreadNC View Post
i only have the email. He changed the password of the account while i was logged in.
Well, try to recover the Password ussing the email of the ROTGM Account

Click in "Forgot your password?"
Its his email i cant log into the email. I only know what the email adress is and what the username is. If someone could help me hack his email so i can stop him from changing the password that would be cool. I just want to get the account i payed for.
Quote Originally Posted by ConebreadNC View Post
Its his email i cant log into the email. I only know what the email adress is and what the username is. If someone could help me hack his email so i can stop him from changing the password that would be cool. I just want to get the account i payed for.
Oh, i thougth was your account and email.
Well, no one is going to help you to HACK an email or a ROTMG account.
You can report him and see if he is MPGH user and they will contact him.
so no one can help me hack his account. like is there a bruteforcer i could use. I had to work really hard to get the money to buy the account
Quote Originally Posted by ConebreadNC View Post
so no one can help me hack his account. like is there a bruteforcer i could use. I had to work really hard to get the money to buy the account
do a chargeback on paypal
It was using steam gift cards
Quote Originally Posted by ConebreadNC View Post
It was using steam gift cards
And you did not use a middleman?
Quote Originally Posted by ConebreadNC View Post
It was using steam gift cards
Did you ever have access to the real email?
this was sad, I don't get why people who trade over 100+ worth of stuff use middleman it's 10x safer, Then on top of that it's in the wrong section... Man idk.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?