Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

MPGH News - 181st Edition

181st Edition - November 21st, 2017
    Snapple Fact: About 11% of the people in the world are left-handed.

- If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL), Realm of the Mad God (RoTMG) or Pokemon Go (PG) community and you meet the requirements, feel free to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Skype Group here, Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here or Pokemon Go Skype Group here.

Donations:
    None this week

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits that being a Premium Member has!

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]Ahlwong
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Hova
    [MPGH]Psychotic
    [MPGH]Raple

Minion+
    [MPGH]Austin
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    Current section: General.
    [MPGH]gerassss
    Current section: Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.

Minions
    [MPGH]Heroes
    Current section: Blackshot Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Royce
    Current sections: Crossfire Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats.
    [MPGH]Silent
    Current sections: Battlefield Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks.
    [MPGH]Smoke
    Current sections: Market Place.
    [MPGH]Wyo
    Current sections: Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, and Other MMORPG Hacks.
    [MPGH]Zaczero
    Current section: League of Legends Hacks & Cheats.

Game Hacking Team
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]Copperhorse
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Smoke

Hot Threads:

Canada’s mission in Iraq shifts again with ISIS in retreat
    Canada's role in the fight against the Islamic State is shifting again, a new aircraft is heading towards Iraq this week while group of trainers begin the task to help the country to get rid of the Improvised Explosive Device. Canada are sending over 20 engineers, specialized in defusing an explosive, to help the local troops learn the skill they need to get rid of the remaining explosive. Ahead from time Canada sent a team of four to work with the Iraqi bomb disposal unit and to develop training programs. All the troops will be based just outside of Baghdad where they will remain until further notice. The Canadians will also be sending over a second CC-130J Hercules from 8 Wing Trenton, and will be used to move cargo and personnel back and forth.

Source

Canada can’t deport illegal foreigners as countries are refusing to take them
    Immigration has become a big issue in recent years, even America has been having issues with immigration as of late. Canada is in the news right now because the Canadian government is wanting to remove illegal immigrants from their country but no other country is wanting to accept them so it has become a major issue in Canada. Canadian government is trying to get somewhere around 1000 immigrants back to their countries which came to Canada illegally but with no success. Most countries are required to take their own citizens back or provide their travel documents but these countries are refusing to provide them or some are just flat out refusing to acknowledge their natural born citizens. Reports have indicated that Canadian government has upwards of 15,000 immigrants which are backed up to be deported out because of illegal entry in Canada. It seems people who want to cross countries will have to think twice or risk becoming a person who has no country.

Golden Joystick Awards | 2017
    At the end of this week, the Golden Joystick Awards Ceremony took place. The event, held in London's Bloomsbury Big Top Hall, defined Legend of Zelda: Breathing the Wild for Game of the Year. The vote, which relies on online voices of gamers around the world (besides the critique award) has called the name "classic return" as the most successful title. The game won the Best Sounds category, the best Nintendo game, the Critics Award and the Game of the Year. The contestants for the last category were Assassin's Creed Origins, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 7, Destiny 2, Persona 5, Monument Valley 2, New Dishonored, Super Mario Odyssey and the Unknown Battlegrounds.
    Here is the full list of the winners:
    • Best Storytelling – Horizon Zero Dawn
    • Best Visual Design – Cuphead
    • Best Audio – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Best Gaming Performance sponsored by The Sun – Ashly Burch (Horizon Zero Dawn)
    • Best Indie Game in collaboration with Square Enix Collective – Friday the 13th: The Game
    • Best Multiplayer Game sponsored by GT Omega – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
    • Studio of the Year – Nintendo EPD
    • Best VR Game – Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    • eSports Play of the Year sponsored by Intel – Agilities
    • eSports Team of the Year – Seoul Dynasty (formerly Lunatic-Hai)
    • eSports Game of the Year sponsored by OMEN by HP – Overwatch
    • Best Streamer / Broadcaster – Markiplier
    • Handheld / Mobile Game of the Year sponsored by Bespoke Arcades – Pokémon Sun and Moon
    • Nintendo Game of the Year – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • PlayStation Game of the Year – Horizon Zero Dawn
    • Xbox Game of the Year – Cuphead
    • PC Game of the Year – PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
    • Critics’ Choice Award – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Breakthrough Award sponsored by Badfly – Ashly Burch
    • Hall of Fame – Final Fantasy
    • Most Wanted Award – The Last of Us Part II
    • Still Playing Award – World of Tanks
    • Outstanding Contribution to the UK Games Industry sponsored by The Telegraph – Debbie Bestwick MBE
    • Lifetime Achievement – Sid Meier
    • Ultimate Game of the Year – The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Bose wants to put an end to our sleepless nights with the Sleepbuds

Bose is a popular name with a solid reputation in the field of audio products and accessories. The company is already working on a new interesting product that already collects funding in Indiegogo. Bose offer users the opportunity to test their new model at a promotional price. The whole campaign has the slogan "Help us put an end to sleepless nights" and is motivated by their desire to get test reviews before launching the final version.
    The new audio headphones are called Sleepbuds and as the name suggests are being developed to ensure maximum quality sleep, insulating us entirely from the environment. Bose Sleepbuds are thin, compact and wireless. Current prototypes are based on Hush Startup Technology, which has been partnered for several months with Bose. The sleek design makes them as comfortable as possible and the built-in battery provides two nights with a single charge, CNet reported.
    With Sleepbuds will be sold and an extra pouch that provides one extra charge. An interesting fact is that the headphones do not allow to play music. Instead, Bose will play specially selected silent sounds that provide maximum peace of mind. At the moment, the first prototypes can be bought for $150, deliveries starting in February. After feedback to the test, Bose plans to sell the final version by the end of 2018 for $250.

88GLAM - 88GLAM
    88GLAM is a new rap group making the come up out of Toronto. They've been featured in music videos by The Weeknd and have a song on their new self-titled album with Nav. I have to say this album has been one of my favorites of this entire year. The duo known as 88GLAM really bounce off of each other perfectly. Their tones and inflections compliment each other in a way that makes me think I wouldn't like them near as much if they were solo artists. The duo has nice diversity in their beats, and maintains a common flow throughout really piecing this album together for me. No features are necessary for this tape, although Nav is on a track. Catchy lyrics and smooth beats might push these guys into the mainstream very soon, and with a little help from people like The Weeknd and Nav.

I give this album a 10 / 10. Other than Big Sean's 2017 album, this album has been my absolute favorite this year.

Celtics continue streak!

After starting the season 0-2 with losses to both the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Milwaukee Bucks, the Boston Celtics are off to a blistering start to the season with a current 16 game win streak. This comes as a shock to a lot of NBA fans across the world seeing as how Gordon Hayward suffered a presumed to be season ending injury in the first four minutes of the very first game of the season. The win streak has been lead by Kyrie Irving and Al Horford, two players who have been carrying the load for the team as of late, with some help from players like Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart. This season also serves as a statement to people who criticized Kyrie for leaving the Celtics, claiming he wouldn't be able to lead a team anywhere. The Celtics hope the continue their win-streak to 17 in a game versus the Miami Heat on November 22nd.

Baker Mayfield won't start vs. Mountaineers as disciplinary action
    Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma's starting quarterback and captain, is facing disciplinary action next Saturday by not playing in the game against West Virginia. "During the third quarter in Lawrence, Mayfield grabbed his crotch and appeared to yell "F--- you!" at the Jayhawks' sideline," Mayfield showed many emotions in the last game versus the Kansas Jawhawks. The reason Mayfield acted in such manner because the Jayhawks showed unsportsmanlike conduct from the beginning of the game during the coin toss towards Mayfield and his fellow captains. With this type of attitude from the Jayhawks Mayfield took it into his own hands to show what he thought about that. Even with this bout between the teams, Mayfield apologized as he realized he was in the wrong, "Mayfield, the frontrunner to win the Heisman Trophy, apologized to reporters and over social media after the game Saturday night." Although Mayfield showed some poor decisions last game with his attitude he is still one heck of a player and shouldn't be overlooked over one incident.

Companies are tracking you online on Snapchat
    Snapchat is rolling out a tool that is called Snap Pixel, which let advertisers track what you do online after viewing one of their ads this way they can gather information about you.
    Snap Pixel lets advertisers create pieces of code on websites that track what you do ‘after you see one of their ads on the app’
    Its’ made to help companies to measure the effectiveness of their ads and optimize their spend.
    Snapchat will also allow re-targeting, which lets ads follow you around the web but we as users will be able to opt out of this! The companies will be able to access and analyze data collected within 28 days of you viewing an ad, but will initially only be able to use Snap Pixel for measurement purposes.

CEO of Snapchat once said: “ I got an ad this morning for something I was thinking about buying yesterday, and it’s really annoying. “We care about not being creepy” Is Snapchat turning their backs on us?

Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    MPGH’s very own Blackshot minion and contributor, Heroes has created an MPGH exclusive Public hack known as the “[SEA] MPGH Public Hack V1.3”. It has many features to make your Blackshot experience just a little bit more entertaining. Its features include, invisibility mode, ghost mode, infinite buy time, infinite ammo, 255 EXP boast and much much more. Installation is fairly simple and straight forward too. The great thing about this hack is that it’s gets constantly updated by the hard-working Heroes, so be on the lookout in the Blackshot Section for updates. However, shifting away from the positive light, hacks aren’t always a risk-free tool. You may get a ban for using hacks so be mindful of this. It’s important to keep to date with the hacking tool, the game itself to see if there were any patches and the Blackshot section for user comments stating if it is detected or not. As always, happy hacking!
    Thread

Rogue Scientist Attempts to Edit DNA

Rogue scientists are editing their own genes in a bid to make *themselves superhuman, with boosted strength and senses.Biochemist Josiah Zayner has become the first person known to have edited his DNA with the CRISPR tool. The ex- NASA worker removed myostatin, which inhibits muscle growth, with the gene-cutting technology. He said: “This is the first time in history that we are no longer slaves to our genetics.”Such technology is highly regulated in the US and UK, but it is not illegal to edit your own DNA. Mr Zayner, whose firm sells DIY gene-editing kits, live-streamed himself injecting the modified copy of his DNA. Zayner says his experiment shows humans "are no longer slaves to our genetics". He initially expects to see extra muscle growth in that arm. Another US “biohacker” plans to insert a genetic mutation that lets humans see on the ultraviolet spectrum. London-based CRISPR researcher Robin Lovell-Badge warned of adverse reactions. But University of Manchester bioethics John Harris said: “There’s a long history of scientists experimenting on themselves.”

Interview - [MPGH]Flengo

Dependent: Greetings Flengo! Thank you so much for taking giving time from your busy schedule to interview you. Furthermore how did you discover MPGH?

[MPGH]Flengo: I came across MPGH when I was pretty young, and I was playing Combat Arms still. At the time I didn’t know anything about making hacks, so I just came here to look for them since I didn’t really know where else to look anymore. I’m pretty sure I saw someone spamming MPGH.net in a game I was in and then tried it out

Dependent: Ironic since the last person i interviewed also started out in Combat Arms, a very popular game back in the day! What was the most memorable thing that ever happen on MPGH or person? Either one is fine.

[MPGH]Flengo: The most memorable thing was becoming GM. At the time, it wasn’t something I expected at all since I was still Minion+ at the time. I was pretty surprised to see it, but it definitely became one of the most memorable moments that I had on MPGH. The opportunity really meant a lot to me.

Dependent: I could say the same with both publicist & news force both amazing families in MPGH. Why did you became staff in the first place?

[MPGH]Flengo: Before I became a Minion, I was already a contributor on the site. Contributing to MPGH was something that I already really enjoyed a lot and I also enjoyed moderating in general. Especially at that time, it was for a section that I was particularly interested and active in. I wanted to be able to do more in there and thought all of that would just be a lot more enjoyable as well. So mainly, I just wanted to be able to help out and contribute more than I already was.

Dependent: As you said you we're a contributor how did you manage to learn how to create hacks? Maybe a few of our readers are dying to know! Some aspiring coders out there

[MPGH]Flengo: I already had some programming experience before that, so when I wanted to start learning I really just had to start picking up C++. I knew someone at the time from another site who I ended up finding on MPGH as well, he really helped me out a lot with getting started and understanding complicated things. But there’s really no easy way around it, you just have to spend time actually learning and trying things for yourself. Of course, getting help is always okay.

Dependent: Some great advice I'm sure all of our readers can really use this to pursue coding. Wanted to ask if you wanted to share any juicy facts about MPGH? From the years your involvement with the community?

[MPGH]Flengo: Umm I don’t think I know any particularly juicy facts lol. Apart from maybe that @Mayion is a camel. As for juicy staff facts, I can’t really share anything that I may know. I’ve been on MPGH for quite a while, so there’s just a lot of general knowledge I have about it. Even I don’t know what I really know haha.

Dependent: Very understandable Flengo, nevertheless would you mind sharing a moment with a fellow staff member that you won't seem just forget but remember?

[MPGH]Flengo: Over time, there’s been a lot of moments with staff members. Particularly the ones I’ve enjoyed the most are when I get to see the development and growth of new staff members as they come, and helping them out and teaching them how things are done. I think with @Mayion that’s most particular for me, since he was a pretty big noob when he first sent me PM’s about becoming a Minion lol.

Dependent: Really that so? Thanks so much for sharing your time, lastly wanted to ask if you would like to play a quick game of "Never have I ever?"

[MPGH]Flengo: No problem! And sure

Dependent: "Never have I ever?"
    - Have you been arrested before?
    - Underage drinking?
    - Thought you we're in your apartment after waking up? But in reality your in someone else's

[MPGH]Flengo:
    - Never
    - I have
    - Never

Dependent: Thanks again for your time Flengo! It's been so much appreciated. I hope our readers got more incite about who you are. good luck on your future endeavours

[MPGH]Flengo: Thanks for the interview! No problem

Head Editor
    • Hova

Editors
    • Ahlwong

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Hova
    • User News
      • Ahlwong
    • Global News
      • Hero
      • Phoon Legend
    • Hack of The Week
      • Allura
    • Gaming News
      • Vader
      • Ace
    • Technology News
      • Vader
      • Lightning
    • Music News
      • Schuba
    • Sports News
      • sasori~
      • Confluency
    • Media News
      • Axel
      • Ggog
    • WTF News?
      • Cursed
      • Dependent
    • Interviewers
      • Dependent
      • Trol553
    • Freelancers
      • Cursed
      • Eternity
      • savage
      • Sean
      • Dependent
      • Matthew
      • K.A.R.M.A
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 11-21-2017 at 01:19 AM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Beriyan (11-21-2017),[MPGH]Flengo (11-23-2017),RuShi (11-26-2017),[MPGH]Hova (11-21-2017),Levi (11-22-2017),[MPGH]Mayion (11-21-2017),Schuba (11-27-2017),Vader (11-21-2017),Zaczero (11-21-2017)

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That interview was interesting to read gratZ @Dependent and @Flengo
    As for @Ace fok u m8 u know y

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, millennium-it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
    -The Sith Emperor

Member - 06.05.2010
    Premium Member - 08.12.2015
    News Force - 24.10.2016 / 26.03.2018
    Publicist - 06.12.2017 / XX.XX.2018
    Battlefield Minion - 23.12.2017
    GTA Minion - 23.01.2018

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vader For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (11-23-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    I think with @Mayion that’s most particular for me, since he was a pretty big noob when he first sent me PM’s about becoming a Minion lol.

At first I saw Ahlwong's mention saying I'm a camel and I was like what? But then seeing that the interviewee was Ak made it all clear, phaggot
    Last edited by Mayion; 11-21-2017 at 04:44 AM.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (11-23-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Great news gathered this week like usual! Keep up the good work!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    11% ? We are the best so i can understand this good news for a good day
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    that 11% of people should feel very special ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What percent of the worlds population is ambidextrous like me? Another week another great news edition

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    11% need to learn to use their right hand

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Schuba (11-27-2017)

Thanks
    Exceptional work as usual.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    11% need to learn to use their right hand
    Dave, right-handed racist much?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    goodjob guys

and I am lefthanded with green eyes I am like 1% of the people

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Being left-handed is a deformity and you all shall be terminated..

(jokes, )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's ironic since I'm ambidexter I can use both left and right but for writing papers I use my left hand since it's a better hand writing in my opinion and for the right for doodles and just fun stuff.

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    At first I saw Ahlwong's mention saying I'm a camel and I was like what? But then seeing that the interviewee was Ak made it all clear, phaggot
    You'll always be my camel
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (11-24-2017)