Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Are you Blind? I'm Australian
    Well I'm Canadian, but I'm clearly talking about American as that is what's used as a medium internationally -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ArushKaria View Post
    Well I'm Canadian, but I'm clearly talking about American as that is what's used as a medium internationally -.-
    cool well its 8cents

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Hahah Yeah sure is Dave! Backout brother backout! hahahah

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha Yeah man! Defs you're wise to see that!

- - - Updated - - -

dang wheres the 3cents? she's at 8cents at the moment 3cents? oh damn
    Goes from "LETS BUY IT, ITS PUMPED! Allura's a retard" To "No no, I backed out, its a pump and dump, you're smottt for seeing it as a pump and dump" when an admin/ex-staff says the same thing I do.
    Haha...
    Last edited by Allura; 12-18-2017 at 08:08 AM.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

Raptor (12-18-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
    Goes from "LETS BUY IT, ITS PUMPED! Allura's a retard" To "No no, I backed out, its a pump and dump, you're smottt for seeing it as a pump and dump" when an admin/ex-staff says the same thing I do.
    Haha...
    Hey Guys Pump and Dump Karma Here Sorry for letting you guys in on buying in at 7.4cents as we steam roll to 10cents today, Sorry! oh and resistance around 8-9 cents damn! this pump and dump sure is taking a while to dump!

you fuckers owe me an apology,

- - - Updated - - -

Haha...
    BTW that was me joking, still got all my tokens

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Hey Guys Pump and Dump Karma Here Sorry for letting you guys in on buying in at 7.4cents as we steam roll to 10cents today, Sorry! oh and resistance around 8-9 cents damn! this pump and dump sure is taking a while to dump!

you fuckers owe me an apology,

- - - Updated - - -

BTW that was me joking, still got all my tokens
    You almost had me with "backed out brother", but then you just went that little extra step and gave us another sweet sweet lie.

Thanks for proving my point. Another lying bragger. Enjoy your 4.5 million verge, or was it 3 million? No no, I think it was 300 million, but 60k profit? Wait, nah definitely 500 million. Oh wait, you didn't sell it though. Oh wait you did? Oh wait the price of verge went down, now u sold it, oh wait though, the price of verge went up, jokes nah I didn't sell it.

It would've been more convincing if you just said, I bought back. I love tearing down liars. You are my lucky 3rd.

Anyways done wasting my time. You can tell me in a couple days that u sold it, then a week later tell me JOKES, I didn't when the price rises.
    Last edited by Allura; 12-18-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Allura For This Useful Post:

KarmaKills (12-18-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You almost had me with "backed out brother", but then you just went that little extra step and gave us another sweet sweet lie.

Thanks for proving my point. Another lying bragger. Enjoy your 4.5 million verge, or was it 3 million? No no, I think it was 300 million, but 60k profit? Wait, nah definitely 500 million. Oh wait, you didn't sell it though. Oh wait you did? Oh wait the price of verge went down, now u sold it, oh wait though, the price of verge went up, jokes nah I didn't sell it.

It would've been more convincing if you just said, I bought back. I love tearing down liars. You are my lucky 3rd.

Anyways done wasting my time. You can tell me in a couple days that u sold it, then a week later tell me JOKES, I didn't when the price rises.

Nah you're as immature as I am, Funny when i can sit here on a throne and when I want to delve some information into a community that for a fact gave me the money to start in crypto You can even check my old school threads of some of the shit i sold here, A ****** like yourself blatently brushing off what I originally posted is funny! XDDDDD

I like taking the piss out of people like yourself making you invest thought into what I say after you blatently ignored my advice from the orginal post, This site is fucking laughable to me, i made my dosh and as a last hoorah saying to invest in something made you split, pretty fucking hilarious. anyway have a good christmas, cya mpgh cant say my final post was good but yeah fuckem i was only here to make money on nerds anyway

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First of all don't trash the threadstarter. Investing is always a gamble. You are never guaranteed to make money. Always be prepared to take a loss. His profit is good as hell from a day of trading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nearly every coin has spiked in the last few days. Buying some random shitty coin makes you a bag holder when this shit coin falls. In fact with any shit coin you are gambling more with your money vs holding keeping your money in well established coins. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. There is a bubble boys and when it collapses, the shit coins are first to get wrecked.

@op, also enjoy your ban idiot. If you're gonna promote a shit coin and brag, better be prepared to get shit on. Also welcome to the internet.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Allura (12-19-2017),Bernard (01-03-2018),OfficialSyntaxx (01-04-2018),Silent (12-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    k just to clarify some things.

then i sold $100 of it to make my money back( i bought $100 worth on the 18th)

and now the amount that i have

If i didn't sell half of it , i would be at like $400 ?

idk why i invested after reading this thread but i bought low and i read some where eelse that it was going to go up and it did.

I've only invested in 4 coins. btc , eth , ltc , xvg

in total i have made $800 since thanksgiving off of a $500 investment. I would've made more but im a pussy and pulled out when btc was 11k because i thought it was going to drop well it went up to 15 k then 19k ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Verge is a great alt. The only bad of it, is that will never go really high in value comparing other coins, mostly cause there are so many. But it skyrocketed like 20 times the last month and I am positive it can go also at least 5 times more over the next year.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    the mates right, it went up a lot since he last posted on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ntsx View Post
    the mates right, it went up a lot since he last posted on it
    It went up a lot and then down a lot. It was a pump and dump like everyone was warning about. It went from $.07 to $.28 to $.14. Sure you could have made some great profit, but it's also a clear pump and dump.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

It went up a lot and then down a lot. It was a pump and dump like everyone was warning about. It went from $.07 to $.28 to $.14. Sure you could have made some great profit, but it's also a clear pump and dump.
    The old time high was 0,26$ from less than 0,1$! It still is more than x15 if you bought a month ago. And yes, that's still is what should be called a profit
    Skype name: Kuopiotis (be careful of the imposter, I have real life photo.
    Telegram: @Kuopiotis (no losers-imposters there)

Send me for PSN accounts or gift cards. I give first only to already reputable members, don't waste my time otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Nearly every coin has spiked in the last few days. Buying some random shitty coin makes you a bag holder when this shit coin falls. In fact with any shit coin you are gambling more with your money vs holding keeping your money in well established coins. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. There is a bubble boys and when it collapses, the shit coins are first to get wrecked.

@op, also enjoy your ban idiot. If you're gonna promote a shit coin and brag, better be prepared to get shit on. Also welcome to the internet.
    Why did u ban him? If its because you did not like what he said or was bragging then that is extremely disappointing.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ntsx For This Useful Post:

BestRanked (01-08-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Verge is good to make some short-term or day trading profit. But it's not made for long-term profit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast