HiringLooking for Fitbit/Philip Se'ers

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for Fitbit/Philip Se'ers
Right now looking for Philip Se'ers, but want people who can do both in a timely manner.

Philip Specifications:
I will provide serials if need be.
Need to know how to SE toothbrushes in all colors.
Paying 15-18 dollars per order and I need guys who take 3-5 a day or more depending on if you are really active.

Fitbit Specifications:
- Getting your own account
- 23 dollars per order ( Will increase if you become my main se'er, people who do the SE on time/bulk).
- Charge 2/Blaze is what you need to know how to do.

Add me on skype daniellee2420@gmail.com
Do not deal with him.
He chargebacked abaout 500$ from me after 2-3 weeks of work.
I can provide Screenshots if someone interested
Quote Originally Posted by PAJARITO View Post
Do not deal with him.
He chargebacked abaout 500$ from me after 2-3 weeks of work.
I can provide Screenshots if someone interested
Make scam report about that.
I can do it! Add me on skype please.
******imthesamaritan

- - - Updated - - -

I can do it! Add me on skype please.
******imthesamaritan
If you can provided account, that would be wonderful, let me know please.
Bump, need workers still Fitbit right now.
Bump, need workers still.
B, still looking for workers (ACTIVE AND CONSISTENT).
He is scammer guys !
+vouch did some fitbits for him payment is prompt
Please confirm we are talking
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Please confirm we are talking
Confirmed
/10char
B, need workers still
B, still need workers
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?