HiringLOOKING FOR FITBIT SE'ers $30 EACH MULTIPLE DAILY NEEDS

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
LOOKING FOR FITBIT SE'ers $30 EACH MULTIPLE DAILY NEEDS
Hello. I'm looking for experienced Fitbit SE'ers that can make many turnarounds within 24 hours.



I will have 5-10 orders daily which is subject to increase in the near future.



I will be paying $30 per unit via Paypal. If you are a trusted member I will pay first. Otherwise I will pay you once the order has been processed.




Skype: Leonj.21
BUMP I will provide accounts as well.
Add me on skype.
add me on Skype (alvinzaii)
bumping this
bumping this charge 2 orders $20 looking for experienced SE'ers no noobs dont waste my time
BUMP NEED WORKERS PAYING WITH CRYPTO OR PAYPAL CHARGE AND BLAZE ORDERS

SKYPE LEONJ.21
BUMPING THIS
bump pls add if u are experienced and have a good method. paying well. up to $35 per order.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?