Need help with (hprocess.h)
Hey fellas. First of all, sorry for me bad english.
So I've been studing C++ for 12 days now, to start my own csgo cheat.
Today I started watching those simple tutorials for bhop, triggerbot etc..
I'm struggling with those errors that are probably caused by Hprocess.h:
the hprocess.h was copied from
*PS, i am sorry if posting link is not allowed
pastebin.com/Cibguz6k
Thanks.
So I've been studing C++ for 12 days now, to start my own csgo cheat.
Today I started watching those simple tutorials for bhop, triggerbot etc..
I'm struggling with those errors that are probably caused by Hprocess.h:
Error (active) E0167 argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "LPSTR" c:\Users\******\source\repos\Project1\Project1\Hpr ocess.h 117
Error (active) E0167 argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "LPSTR" c:\Users\******\source\repos\Project1\Project1\Hpr ocess.h 118
Error (active) E0167 argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "LPSTR" c:\Users\******\source\repos\Project1\Project1\Hpr ocess.h 120
Error C2664 'DWORD CHackProcess::GetModuleNamePointer(LPSTR,DWORD)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [11]' to 'LPSTR' c:\users\******\source\repos\project1\project1\hpr ocess.h 117
Error C2664 'DWORD CHackProcess::GetModuleNamePointer(LPSTR,DWORD)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [11]' to 'LPSTR' c:\users\******\source\repos\project1\project1\hpr ocess.h 118
Error C2664 'DWORD CHackProcess::GetModuleNamePointer(LPSTR,DWORD)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [19]' to 'LPSTR' c:\users\******\source\repos\project1\project1\hpr ocess.h 120
Error (active) E0167 argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "LPSTR" c:\Users\******\source\repos\Project1\Project1\Hpr ocess.h 118
Error (active) E0167 argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "LPSTR" c:\Users\******\source\repos\Project1\Project1\Hpr ocess.h 120
Error C2664 'DWORD CHackProcess::GetModuleNamePointer(LPSTR,DWORD)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [11]' to 'LPSTR' c:\users\******\source\repos\project1\project1\hpr ocess.h 117
Error C2664 'DWORD CHackProcess::GetModuleNamePointer(LPSTR,DWORD)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [11]' to 'LPSTR' c:\users\******\source\repos\project1\project1\hpr ocess.h 118
Error C2664 'DWORD CHackProcess::GetModuleNamePointer(LPSTR,DWORD)': cannot convert argument 1 from 'const char [19]' to 'LPSTR' c:\users\******\source\repos\project1\project1\hpr ocess.h 120
*PS, i am sorry if posting link is not allowed

pastebin.com/Cibguz6k
Thanks.


