HelpNeed help with numpad while recording macro !

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with numpad while recording macro !
When i record with jibit (for make macro)
I need to use binds for shady forest but when i try to use numpad (for activate binds)But it didn't work when i try to test my macro
Could any1 help me ? Please !

And + i cant make my own binds for put them on keyboards and not on numpad because... I DONT KNOW HOW !
Quote Originally Posted by JonathanTBM View Post
When i record with jibit (for make macro)
I need to use binds for shady forest but when i try to use numpad (for activate binds)But it didn't work when i try to test my macro
Could any1 help me ? Please !

And + i cant make my own binds for put them on keyboards and not on numpad because... I DONT KNOW HOW !
Simply put your binds onto the main keyboard and see if that works? should only take about 4 binds to do this, I just released one for this.
Quote Originally Posted by Kumoko View Post
Simply put your binds onto the main keyboard and see if that works? should only take about 4 binds to do this, I just released one for this.
What i said ??? I dont know how to change it ---____---'. And lol where i can get the one you realized ????? lmao
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?