Thread: Expelled?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Expelled?

I'm going to keep this very simple: Hello, I go to a very prestigious private school and my friend got caught smoking weed within our school. He/She does good in school and they really want to change, even prior to the event. I just need ideas on what they could say when they have a meeting with the teachers and their parents. Of course they are really sorry along with all the obvious such as they won't do it again. Their friend told them it was a good idea, and they don't really want to take their (fake friend) down of course because they walked away with no repercussions. Please, any advice would be nice, and don't be an asshole, I don't need the "Their chances of being expelled are so high it doesn't matter."

Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Rep+; 01-24-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Rep+ View Post
    Thanks so much!
    I was expelled actually recently for something similar but let me tell you that in a school like that he can say all he wants, and I get you're saying don't say this, but here's exactly how this is going to play out.

He's going to go to an expulsion officer and talk to him and explain to him what he's done and what steps he's taken towards making good decisions, blah blah. None of it matters, the school is still going to expel him either way. Now that doesn't mean he's gone forever, but he will be gone at least for a semester.

If your school works the same as mine then after one semester finishes he will have an opportunity to appeal his next semester of expulsion by submitting documents of work he's done that shows that he's taking the steps necessary for recovery and being able to re-integrate into his school, and this is especially true in the sense of this being a private school, my case was public.

If a school lets something like this go unpunished simply because of some words at a meeting, it will reflect extremely poorly on the school's reputation and they're not going to have it.

He's gonna get expelled, but that doesn't mean he'll be expelled for long. So long as he starts community service NOW, and begins a setup towards a drug recovery program (this is required) then they'll recognize it at the meeting and begin to set up the process of letting him back in. It's not going to be instant and he'll miss at least a semester, so don't hold high hopes that this meeting will blow it all off. That doesn't mean don't put effort into it though. What he needs to do is make a plan starting now with recovery and service to his community so they can go to the meeting and he can apologize and say that he's taking the steps he needs to so he can ensure he can come back to school and this won't happen.

It's no longer about his education but the jobs of the deans and the school's reputation, they can't let a bad egg back in unless they think the egg's good again. So make them sure of it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

I was expelled actually recently for something similar but let me tell you that in a school like that he can say all he wants, and I get you're saying don't say this, but here's exactly how this is going to play out.

He's going to go to an expulsion officer and talk to him and explain to him what he's done and what steps he's taken towards making good decisions, blah blah. None of it matters, the school is still going to expel him either way. Now that doesn't mean he's gone forever, but he will be gone at least for a semester.

If your school works the same as mine then after one semester finishes he will have an opportunity to appeal his next semester of expulsion by submitting documents of work he's done that shows that he's taking the steps necessary for recovery and being able to re-integrate into his school, and this is especially true in the sense of this being a private school, my case was public.

If a school lets something like this go unpunished simply because of some words at a meeting, it will reflect extremely poorly on the school's reputation and they're not going to have it.

He's gonna get expelled, but that doesn't mean he'll be expelled for long. So long as he starts community service NOW, and begins a setup towards a drug recovery program (this is required) then they'll recognize it at the meeting and begin to set up the process of letting him back in. It's not going to be instant and he'll miss at least a semester, so don't hold high hopes that this meeting will blow it all off. That doesn't mean don't put effort into it though. What he needs to do is make a plan starting now with recovery and service to his community so they can go to the meeting and he can apologize and say that he's taking the steps he needs to so he can ensure he can come back to school and this won't happen.

It's no longer about his education but the jobs of the deans and the school's reputation, they can't let a bad egg back in unless they think the egg's good again. So make them sure of it.
    This is probably the best advice I have received. Thank you very much; there are some other things to consider but this helps a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    SE/refund something for them. preferably nike if it's a guy or jewelry for girl

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyCrazy For This Useful Post:

wallstreetw0lf (01-25-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Slut Baby View Post
    SE/refund something for them. preferably nike if it's a guy or jewelry for girl
    Hahaha, what website you recommend for jewelry?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    that the jewelry can not be done(

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    just tring to shit post lol aint even thinking
    Last edited by Depressed; 01-25-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Good luck to your friend

I always +rep back. (Not on neutral +rep)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Get new friends...
    That dont think its a good idea to smoke in a bathroom, or anywhere within a school.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by rehan_EVO View Post
    Change schools?

I prefer public over private as public has more oppurtunities!
    This makes no sense at all. You can only scale that on your own life, and post-high opportunities are mostly greater for better private institutions.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rehan_EVO View Post
    Change schools?

I prefer public over private as public has more oppurtunities!
    Congrats. You've just made the most retarded statement in the history of retarded statements.

Thanks
    Probably will get expelled due to the severity of the case. Honestly they better make a good speech.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Not sure how private schools work over there but here, it is an open secret that most students that has a small bladder smokes. Not weed but cigarettes or a Arab version of pipe smoking. Many of my friends did get caught and police were involved but the only reason some of them left was not because they were kicked by the school but the parents sending them back to their home country. Clearly the rules are different but shouldn’t the school be more flexible considering it’s a private school compare to public school?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    if they were against it, they would've never done it. If you're going to do drugs at school, in which the school has clearly stated it is against the rules, how can you complain?

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    Tbh If the school really cares about there rep, then your friend will be expelled.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast