Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ban Appeal - @Okan76

Hello MPGH.

I'm writing today for make a ban appeal, One years ago, I've scammed someone and took his bitcoins, Yes i understand that's was unfair but tried everything possible for give back his money.There's my account profile : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3996913I've purchased prenium and really appreciated MPGH, I want a final chance cause i want to open a serious shop about GTA V Recovery service  I'm wondering if we can't make a final chance for my issue, i regret it, and i know it's was very bad to be scammed, and i don't think to do against, cause i've been warned from my family, i have also been scammed in real life and saw it's was not funny unfortunately https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1180678 is the link of dispute, I know it's was very rude to scam, but now i'm back here and planning to share my opinions, my ideas and do a great job with Hentai, wich is a moderator in this forum. I hope to get a chance and being unbanned from the forum

I'm not someone which is bad I hope to do anything possible to get back, I know that my luck is less but i prefer to try

I'll refund the men who has been scammed, and sorry for all that, but there was some mistake about transaction

 See you.
    Last edited by Okan76banappeal; 02-14-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Okan76banappeal View Post
    Hello MPGH.

I'm writing today for make a ban appeal, One years ago, I've scammed someone and took his bitcoins, Yes i understand that's was unfair but tried everything possible for give back his money.There's my account profile : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3996913I've purchased prenium and really appreciated MPGH, I want a final chance cause i want to open a serious shop about GTA V Recovery service  I'm wondering if we can't make a final chance for my issue, i regret it, and i know it's was very bad to be scammed, and i don't think to do against, cause i've been warned from my family, i have also been scammed in real life and saw it's was not funny unfortunately https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1180678 is the link of dispute, I know it's was very rude to scam, but now i'm back here and planning to share my opinions, my ideas and do a great job with Hentai, wich is a moderator in this forum. I hope to get a chance and being unbanned from the forum

I'm not someone which is bad I hope to do anything possible to get back, I know that my luck is less but i prefer to try

I'll refund the men who has been scammed, and sorry for all that, but there was some mistake about transaction

 See you.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1180678&highlight=Okan76

Resolve this report.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    I can’t solve this report cause I have not any money available
    But what I can do @Hova , Is to make giveaways with few winners for a GTA V Lobby? What do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    Give me a chance. I’ll do a huge giveaways @Hova , the guy is not present since one years Let do a huge giveaways. Will add also 2 steam gift to win (Garry’s Mod + CS:GO)
    Last edited by Okan76banappeal; 02-14-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I can’t solve this report cause I have not any money available
    But what I can do @Hova , Is to make giveaways with few winners for a GTA V Lobby? What do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Give me a chance. I’ll do a huge giveaways @Hova , the guy is not present since one years Let do a huge giveaways. Will add also 2 steam gift to win (Garry’s Mod + CS:GO)
    You haven't even attempted to contact him. Message him on MPGH, and Skype. Then report back if he doesn't reply and we will take it from there with the next possible actions.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    I don’t have the permission to send private message, I have sent him right now a skype message

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don’t have the permission to send private message, I have sent him right now a skype message

@iori.nike

Mentioning him regarding the thread opener.

Thanks
    I have sent a skype message to him, two days ago. He doesn’t think to reply, I’m ready to solve the problems with a huge giveaways after I’m unbanned! Promise you @Hova , I won’t hurt you and the community against! I’m here for do something great with friend and do business

- - - Updated - - -

Thank @Hentai for helping me also

Thanks
    BUMP. @Hova @Hentai

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have sent a skype message to him, two days ago. He doesn’t think to reply, I’m ready to solve the problems with a huge giveaways after I’m unbanned! Promise you @Hova , I won’t hurt you and the community against! I’m here for do something great with friend and do business

- - - Updated - - -

Thank @Hentai for helping me also
    He is getting a week to respond. If he doesn't respond, then we will take it from there.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    Nothing will haopens.
    Can we solve me and you the problems ?
    Please @Hova

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Nothing will haopens.
    Can we solve me and you the problems ?
    Please @Hova
    3 more days left. User waited to be refunded and he had to wait, now you're going to wait the full 3 days as well until we move on. Post a screenshot of the user not replying.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    Hello MPGH.

 See you.
    I want my chance please @Hova , Give me a last chance. He dont want anymore to reply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I want my chance please @Hova , Give me a last chance. He dont want anymore to reply
    Post a screenshot of the user not replying.
    You haven't done what I asked.

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks

Thanks
    sorry to barge in but why not give him a call and in case he has skype on his mobile device he will hear the call

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrenGod For This Useful Post:

Hentai (02-26-2018),Matthew (02-26-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast