[UPDATED] Bamboozle vs Drudgen
RELEASE
Hi MPGH, I am back with some updated bots for the latest version of Grimoire (3.8)
Really big shout-out to @Biney for this amazing final release which can be found here
This bot is all about Bamboozle vs Drudgen and getting these items u want fast.
OPTIMAL SETTINGS
Change the skills to ur liking (Default is set to ArchPaladin)
I would recommend level 25+ (Otherwise Tainted Elemental could be hard)
For low spec PC's disable animations (Also put visuals on low)
Glitch the room for instant respawns (Click here for more information)
DOWNLOAD & VIRUS SCANS
Virus scans
Scan One
Scan Two

I have to mention this is a safe basic version, there's no fancy bank stacking included.
Thanks for using, leave a reply if u got any problems!
Hi MPGH, I am back with some updated bots for the latest version of Grimoire (3.8)
Really big shout-out to @Biney for this amazing final release which can be found here
This bot is all about Bamboozle vs Drudgen and getting these items u want fast.
OPTIMAL SETTINGS
Change the skills to ur liking (Default is set to ArchPaladin)
I would recommend level 25+ (Otherwise Tainted Elemental could be hard)
For low spec PC's disable animations (Also put visuals on low)
Glitch the room for instant respawns (Click here for more information)
DOWNLOAD & VIRUS SCANS
Virus scans
Scan One
Scan Two
I have to mention this is a safe basic version, there's no fancy bank stacking included.
Thanks for using, leave a reply if u got any problems!




gonna use this for ennh