Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Unhappy Editing w/ Cloud Editor/Save Game Editor

Hi, i don't know what i'm doing wrong. With the recent update on dead by daylight i wanted to give myself survivor coins as i already maxed killer coins, upon trying to inject it back into the game, it acts like nothing happens. I am confusion . so please help i have no clue what im doing wrong . ~Thanks <3

Thanks
    Please help me as well, I was doing 1.6 DbD cloud save perfectly fine 0 issues, but now the DbD cloud save doesn't even find my projace file even though i am exactly where i need to be. even copied the file into the file i have the cloud saver at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    the steps that i've been following since the release of the cloud save and the editor are these

1-first u need to bypass the game with the method u want to. i usually use " EAC Bypass [Version 1.9.0] -Only for survivors- "
    2-remove the Easyanticheap folder from AppData
    3-Check that the EasyAnticheat service is "Stopped"
    4-Open CloudExtract ( if u have any cloudfilesave in that folder, move it, or delete it)
    5-open the game, skip the cinematic, press any buttom, after the game freeze Tap+alt or windows logo buttom whatever
    6-if you have any modified cloudsavefile delete the one you extract from the game the one that is in the cloudextract folder of course
    7-put your modified cloudsave in the folder, press 1 and enter in the program and that's it

If you're having any problem with these steps take a screenshot and put them here. im willing to help. Sorry for my bad english :'D

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iJoaq View Post
    the steps that i've been following since the release of the cloud save and the editor are these

1-first u need to bypass the game with the method u want to. i usually use " EAC Bypass [Version 1.9.0] -Only for survivors- "
    2-remove the Easyanticheap folder from AppData
    4-Open CloudExtract ( if u have any cloudfilesave in that folder, move it, or delete it)
    5-open the game, skip the cinematic, press any buttom, after the game freeze Tap+alt or windows logo buttom whatever
    6-if you have any modified cloudsavefile delete the one you extract from the game the one that is in the cloudextract folder of course
    7-put your modified cloudsave in the folder, press 1 and enter in the program and that's it

If you're having any problem with these steps take a screenshot and put them here. im willing to help. Sorry for my bad english :'D
    i'm edit name": "DBD_GoldenCoin", "value": 80 but I inject, it set value back 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's wrong. Service mustn't stopped. Process EasyAntiCheat.exe must, but service no..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Nope, when i do it reverts it all back when it loads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtichaTM View Post
    It's wrong. Service mustn't stopped. Process EasyAntiCheat.exe must, but service no..
    when you click to see the services of that process you'll see the service, is the same

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmychua View Post
    i'm edit name": "DBD_GoldenCoin", "value": 80 but I inject, it set value back 1
    Don't know about your problem, i've already hack the burns coins and golden ones, just play normal and get 1 of each one, after that, use cloudextract, copy the file you get, put it in another folder, close the game, modify you savefile add 80 and 40 coins in the json windows, and inject your new savefile into the game and that's it .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    when you click to see the services of that process you'll see the service, is the same

Don't know about your problem, i've already hack the burns coins and golden ones, just play normal and get 1 of each one, after that, use cloudextract, copy the file you get, put it in another folder, close the game, modify you savefile add 80 and 40 coins in the json windows, and inject your new savefile into the game and that's it .
    The only way i see is if you could contact me someway or show me via images or make a video for it, im honestly a potato.