Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Lag switch vpn method

Hello friends, I have a little post for all of you who like to abuse lag switching . This method comes from PUBG thread, just a little bit tweaked .
    To setup this lagswitch, folow these steps:
    1) get a vpn (you could use hide.me)
    2) go to settings -> Network & internet -> VPN -> Add a VPN connection -> Fill up the details as shown below
    Connection name = Any name you want to give your VPN, keep in mind that you will need to use it later on, do not add spaces.
    Server name or address = Connection you will use its Address example (free-sg.hide.me)
    VPN type = set it to Automatic
    Everything elese below can be left unchanged
    3) Save your vpn
    4) Create a new text document anywhere you want
    5) Open it up goto file -> Save As...
    6) While saving it rename it Lagswitch.bat
    7) Paste the code below inside there
    Code:
      @EcHo off
    set user=
    set pass=
    set vpn=
    set var=0
    for /f "delims=." %%I in ('rasdial') do if "%%I" == "No connections" (set var=1)
    IF %var%==0 goto dconnect
    IF NOT %var%==0 goto connect
    :connect
    echo %vpn%
    rasdial.exe %vpn% %user% %pass%
    Exit
    :dconnect
    if not DEFINED IS_MINIMIZED set IS_MINIMIZED=1 && start "" /min "%~dpnx0" %* && exit
    rasdial.exe /disconnect
    exit
    8) Fill up VPN variable with your connection name (not the connection address), fill user variable with your VPN user name, fill pass with your VPN password
    9) You can now launch the file and check if you connect to the VPN, if you do you're good to go
    10) Assign it to any key with your software of choice or use ahk and bind it that way for noobs ahk code for binding below:
    Code:
    NumpadMult::run Lagswitch.bat
    just replace NumpadMult with anykey from https://autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm
    11) And at this step you should be good to go, if you don't know how lagswitching cheat works research it XD.
    If you didn't get the instruction this guy made a great job explaining them:
    Quote Originally Posted by lukash54 View Post
    Okay so for anyone who is struggling with this, let me give you an easy to understand step-by-step tutorial.

1. Go to https://hide.me and set up an account

2. Download the client (not sure if this is necessary but I did it anyway).

3. Go to your Windows Settings, click Network & Internet then go to VPN and add a VPN connection.

4. The VPN Provider is going to be Windows (built-in).

5. The Connection Name will be anything you want with no spaces.

6. The Server Name or Address will be free-sg.hide.me

7. Your User Name and Password will be the same user name and password as your hide.me account.

8. Next, make a text file. Call it anything you want but include the .bat extension. (e.g. lukash54bruh.bat)

9. Right click the .bat file you just made and click edit, then copy and paste the code juozuxp provided above.

10. Where it says set user= type your hide.me user name in next to it (e.g. set user= username)

11. set pass= type your hide.me password (e.g. set pass= password)

12. And set vpn= type the Connection Name of the vpn you created earlier.

13. Now save the file, run it by opening it, and see if you connect to your vpn. You can see by going to Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> VPN and clicking on the VPN you made. If it shows the options, Connect, Advanced Options, Remove, you're not connected to it and have messed up somewhere.

14. Now, binding this script to a key is pretty simple and juozuxp does a good job of explaining how to do that above.

15. In-game, run it with your chosen keybind to turn on the lag switch and then run it again to turn it off.

Hopefully, this was very easy to understand. If not, ask a question in this thread and I'm sure someone will help you out. Believe it or not, this took time to explain so dropping a thanks would be much appreciated

GLHF
    Proof:
    https://gfyca*****m/CoarseMindlessImperialeagle
    As always USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK
    Last edited by juozuxp; 02-25-2018 at 02:11 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to juozuxp For This Useful Post:

a total idiot (05-08-2018),elijahgomez25 (04-21-2018),khamal11 (05-03-2018),lukash54 (02-25-2018),mqblue7 (04-03-2018),Vokul Services (02-25-2018)

Thanks
    is there any way I will get banned from this?

- - - Updated - - -

And when I use it do I press it once to turn on and once to turn off?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBacon14 View Post
    is there any way I will get banned from this?

- - - Updated - - -

And when I use it do I press it once to turn on and once to turn off?
    yes reports will get you banned, and yes press once to turn on once to turn off

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juozuxp View Post
    Just follow the instructions, which part don't you understand?
    And when I try to add a vpn connection hide.me doesn't show up as a vpn provider in the settings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

VERY SIMPLE EXPLANATION

Okay so for anyone who is struggling with this, let me give you an easy to understand step-by-step tutorial.

3. Go to your Windows Settings, click Network & Internet then go to VPN and add a VPN connection.

7. Your User Name and Password will be the same user name and password as your hide.me account.

8. Next, make a text file. Call it anything you want but include the .bat extension. (e.g. lukash54bruh.bat)

9. Right click the .bat file you just made and click edit, then copy and paste the code juozuxp provided above.

10. Where it says set user= type your hide.me user name in next to it (e.g. set user= username)

13. Now save the file, run it by opening it, and see if you connect to your vpn. You can see by going to Windows Settings -> Network & Internet -> VPN and clicking on the VPN you made. If it shows the options, Connect, Advanced Options, Remove, you're not connected to it and have messed up somewhere.

14. Now, binding this script to a key is pretty simple and juozuxp does a good job of explaining how to do that above.

15. In-game, run it with your chosen keybind to turn on the lag switch and then run it again to turn it off.

Hopefully, this was very easy to understand. If not, ask a question in this thread and I'm sure someone will help you out. Believe it or not, this took time to explain so dropping a thanks would be much appreciated

GLHF
    Last edited by lukash54; 02-24-2018 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Clearer Explanation

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lukash54 For This Useful Post:

Billybobjr311 (03-03-2018),juozuxp (02-25-2018),kareneric (03-12-2018),ShounenMoy (03-17-2018),TheBacon14 (02-24-2018)

Thanks
    Well I love the time and effort put into this but, Whenever I press my keybind for the lagswitch, I'm the one that lags and it appears to me that everyone else is lagging but I'm the only one actually lagging. help? It's like my game just freezes and I can move but everything is still normal.
    Last edited by aimonsterbomb; 02-25-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

GLHF
    Thanks mate you don't need the client btw and not necessarily free-sg.hide.me any of the given servers should work .
    I'll be adding your instructions to the full post ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aimonsterbomb View Post
    Well I love the time and effort put into this but, Whenever I press my keybind for the lagswitch, I'm the one that lags and it appears to me that everyone else is lagging but I'm the only one actually lagging. help? It's like my game just freezes and I can move but everything is still normal.
    Yes everyone else freezes you just disconnect from the game for a moment if a person was running he will still be running same goes for walking. But if they are standing you can get a clear shot and then turn off the lagswitch everything goes back to normal and boom you get a kill, but watch out for the open fields as you are frozen still as well as your enemies you can get easily picked off at that time too .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to juozuxp For This Useful Post:

lukash54 (02-25-2018)

Thanks
    so i did everything correct and i get into my game and then i press my keybind to turn on my lagswitch, and eVeryone stops and are stood still but i am also so i press it again but nothing happens and im like that for a solid minute and press it again still like it until i get kicked, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by laurenceee View Post
    so i did everything correct and i get into my game and then i press my keybind to turn on my lagswitch, and eVeryone stops and are stood still but i am also so i press it again but nothing happens and im like that for a solid minute and press it again still like it until i get kicked, what am i doing wrong?
    Should be like this when console opens and shows a lot of info like connecting, then the cheat is going on, after that when you run lagswitch again it will turn off the lagswitch, it shouldn't show anything on the console. Could be that you glitched your vpn.

Thanks
    Should be like this when console opens and shows a lot of info like connecting, then the cheat is going on, after that when you run lagswitch again it will turn off the lagswitch, it shouldn't show anything on the console. Could be that you glitched your vpn.
    hey bro at first it worked then i restarted my pc now it doesnt work it doesnt connect to my vpn i tried it 6x and im sure i do it correct it worked first but after i restarted my pc it stopped working i deleted everything and tried again but it doesnt seem to work :/ help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by melih2204 View Post
    hey bro at first it worked then i restarted my pc now it doesnt work it doesnt connect to my vpn i tried it 6x and im sure i do it correct it worked first but after i restarted my pc it stopped working i deleted everything and tried again but it doesnt seem to work :/ help?
    I guess thats a little glitch with vpn connections on windows 10, you could try setting up a DMZ (https://www.tp-link.com/us/FAQ-28.html), which i don't recomend as it opens up all of the ports for one device, or search for the port that vpn is using hide.me should use some kind of a port, or you could just use another server (you will have to set it up in your windows vpns as shown above), try free-nl.hide.me address it seems to be the most stable to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks mate you don't need the client btw and not necessarily free-sg.hide.me any of the given servers should work .
    I'll be adding your instructions to the full post ok?
    - - - Updated - - -

Ay sounds good my man <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    - - - Updated - - -

Ay sounds good my man <3
    great explanation btw

17. The Following User Says Thank You to juozuxp For This Useful Post:

lukash54 (02-25-2018)

Thanks
    I guess thats a little glitch with vpn connections on windows 10, you could try setting up a DMZ (https://www.tp-link.com/us/FAQ-28.html), which i don't recomend as it opens up all of the ports for one device, or search for the port that vpn is using hide.me should use some kind of a port, or you could just use another server (you will have to set it up in your windows vpns as shown above), try free-nl.hide.me address it seems to be the most stable to me
    oh okay ill see what i can do thanks btw

Thanks

When game was loaded i have this error.

You were removed from the game due to connection delays, your IP, hardware, VPN usage or fraud. We advise against using VPN and proxy servers while playing fortnite

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast