Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

I am in debt of $4500 and Need to figure out how to pay it back

My mom left my sick dad because he wasn't making enough money. So. I went to get a job helping my dad with bills and payment but after 2 years, I am in debt on my credit card with $4500. I was thinking to do more refunds and pay off the debt then I won't be doing anymore refunds until i end up in debt again. or.... I become a prostitute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AssassinXS View Post
    My mom left my sick dad because he wasn't making enough money. So. I went to get a job helping my dad with bills and payment but after 2 years, I am in debt on my credit card with $4500. I was thinking to do more refunds and pay off the debt then I won't be doing anymore refunds until i end up in debt again. or.... I become a prostitute
    $4500? That's nothing compared to college student debts. Just keep working in mcdonalds full time, you'll pay for your debt in no time.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    $4500? That's nothing compared to college student debts. Just keep working in mcdonalds full time, you'll pay for your debt in no time.
    He is in china not US.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    only 4500 ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is asking for advice from random internet stangers possibly one of the reasons you're in debt?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Charion (03-01-2018),JamesHardenMVP (03-05-2018),Smiley (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Is asking for advice from random internet stangers possibly one of the reasons you're in debt?
    This is knowledgeable point but he stated he was paying for his dad's bills so i think maybe there are several idea which can be take

Method 1:
    Getting a legit job, maybe not a maccas or something but maybe in admin which is a slightly better pay

Method 2:
    Drop-shipping, this one is risky and requires abit of money to invest in but you can get out of the debt but also be in the black

Method 3:
    Amazon FBA, this is basically a much simpler drop shipping method, its based on the amazon site and you basically sell your items on amazon

I recommend not to do this but Method 4:
    This method is probably the most risky out of all of them, idk one of the better gambling games is blackjack, you can lose alot but can also win alot too. This game is mostly based on luck
    Last edited by Google; 02-28-2018 at 11:01 PM.
    Funny shit that i find funny

[8:32:32 PM] [MPGH]Silent: no toothpaste,...
    [8:36:04 PM] [MPGH]Dave84311: use my penis cream for toothpaste

*Looks at my Alt*
    Quote Originally Posted by _GreenSteive View Post
    "Been here since 2012"
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by JefferyBelfort View Post
    This thread is so fucking autistic lmao

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Google For This Useful Post:

Smiley (03-16-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyw View Post
    This is knowledgeable point but he stated he was paying for his dad's bills so i think maybe there are several idea which can be take

Method 1:
    Getting a legit job, maybe not a maccas or something but maybe in admin which is a slightly better pay

Method 2:
    Drop-shipping, this one is risky and requires abit of money to invest in but you can get out of the debt but also be in the black

Method 3:
    Amazon FBA, this is basically a much simpler drop shipping method, its based on the amazon site and you basically sell your items on amazon

I recommend not to do this but Method 4:
    This method is probably the most risky out of all of them, idk one of the better gambling games is blackjack, you can lose alot but can also win alot too. This game is mostly based on luck
    Lmfao I'm #1 on your hall of stupid comments.
    In all seriousness though it wasn't that dumb, anyone can have an account called "unban me"
    Last edited by Callie; 03-01-2018 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lmfao I'm #1 on your hall of stupid comments.
    In all seriousness though it wasn't that dumb, anyone can have an account called "unban me"
    The whole post was about me getting banned and you could see clearly i stated how long i got banned for from my alt
    Funny shit that i find funny

[8:32:32 PM] [MPGH]Silent: no toothpaste,...
    [8:36:04 PM] [MPGH]Dave84311: use my penis cream for toothpaste

*Looks at my Alt*
    "Been here since 2012"
    ok
    Quote Originally Posted by JefferyBelfort View Post
    This thread is so fucking autistic lmao

Thanks
    you're dumb af if you think asking strangers (especially mpgh) how to make money is a bad thing. MPGH and the people have many things to offer to help with money

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

you're dumb af if you think asking strangers (especially mpgh) how to make money is a bad thing. MPGH and the people have many things to offer to help with money
    Yeah, asking a website that's predominately under the age of 21 for financial help is extremely smart LOL. Should he open up a refunding service to help pay off the $4500 lmao?

Thanks

Yeah, asking a website that's predominately under the age of 21 for financial help is extremely smart LOL. Should he open up a refunding service to help pay off the $4500 lmao?
    this site is actually one of the best places to ask. it's a group of young people, many of whom are making thousands weekly off the internet. i'd have asked in the same place myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiftKeyBroken View Post
    this site is actually one of the best places to ask. it's a group of young people, many of whom are making thousands weekly off the internet. i'd have asked in the same place myself.
    You're funny. It's a group of young people who predominantly make money through illegal means. Having money =/= understanding money.

Thanks

LMAOOOO

It's called an implication. You implied making thousands a week means you understand money, or you wouldn't have made that point directly after saying

and then your reasoning is

So yes, you basically did say that or you wouldn't have supported your argument of MPGH "being one of the best places" with "young people with money".

If you have debt that you need help handling, you can go to credit counselors or things of the sort. Not a place where the vast majority of users are teenagers who have never had debt or probably even a credit card. Just my two cents though, I'm not the one in debt.
    LMAOOO

You're funny. It's a group of young people who predominantly make money through illegal means. Having money =/= understanding money.
    LMAOOOO

mORAL of the story is regardless of the age group or how you feel about mpgh and how "illegal or legal" it is. Regardless the OP who has NO MONEY could use mpgh to help pay off his debt. I'm a whole 21 year old man and I think mpgh is a good side income and once again you'd be dumb af not to believe it. you got people out here like wyo and psychotic who made racks working on mpgh.

Thanks
    If you have a good job you'll end up paying it back gradually.Just remember credit card companies will take anything for you to pay it back.
    If you need assistance just ask.

Thanks
    balance transfer to a credit card with 0% apr and pay it off during the 0% apr. new credit cards have 12-18 months 0% apr

18. The Following User Says Thank You to itzsheng For This Useful Post:

JamesHardenMVP (03-05-2018)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast