Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by ELDROGO View Post
    How do i play on the server? i download the attachment file but is an hourglass
    same wtf lmao

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul112 View Post
    same wtf lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by ELDROGO View Post
    How do i play on the server? i download the attachment file but is an hourglass
    Quote Originally Posted by seido01 View Post
    It's still down? I also get this error "An error occured while processing data from you client"

EDIT: Nevermind, found the error. Client from post is outdated, use the link provided on Character Select screen (is a google drive link)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSwePlayer View Post
    'An error occured while processing data from you client.' Someone help?
    Accidentally uploaded the wrong file, that is a timer application I use for streaming.

It has been updated.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

Accidentally uploaded the wrong file, that is a timer application I use for streaming.

It has been updated.
    What your Di s cord? I want to donat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartJustice View Post
    What your Di s cord? I want to donat.
    Just read #DONATION INFO in started message of this thread, u can use skype to contact.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
    Just read #DONATION INFO in started message of this thread, u can use skype to contact.
    Don't use skype much. But I try.

Thanks
    just downloading the client and attempting to run it doesn't work my dude, tried running it like i would a normal client too by replacing the AssembleeGameClientProxy file with it and just gave me an error and wouldn't do anything after that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua2337 View Post
    just downloading the client and attempting to run it doesn't work my dude, tried running it like i would a normal client too by replacing the AssembleeGameClientProxy file with it and just gave me an error and wouldn't do anything after that.
    You should be able to download the .swf file and open it up with adobe flash projector. Also join the dis cord group to make sure you're making the most up-to-date client.

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    its not working...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Hey, @Raple.

Lets be real here. I don't see this server ever getting a large player base and large community without the use of a good Disc0rd chat (that is advertised through social media). Yes, I have heard that a Disc0rd does exist at the moment, but it is not advertised, so you are restricting yourself to a small amount of players. Secondly, there are countless hacks on your server, and it doesn't help that none of these are patched with an anti cheat, and your client is fully open (not even packed)... There is a hacked client made for it by @DaLegend420 who shares it on his ****** : https://******.com/NotLegend/RecreoClient and his Disc0rd (not going to post).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilRotMG View Post
    Hey, @Raple.

Lets be real here. I don't see this server ever getting a large player base and large community without the use of a good Disc0rd chat (that is advertised through social media). Yes, I have heard that a Disc0rd does exist at the moment, but it is not advertised, so you are restricting yourself to a small amount of players. Secondly, there are countless hacks on your server, and it doesn't help that none of these are patched with an anti cheat, and your client is fully open (not even packed)... There is a hacked client made for it by @DaLegend420 who shares it on his ****** : https://******.com/NotLegend/RecreoClient and his Disc0rd (not going to post).
    rip he's getting ip banned from MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    raple should just take over NR (since nilly is looking for someone to take over and put it to good use) and make that official mpgh server, kek.
    would have every anti cheat they need already and with it being the official mpgh rotmg server it would have exceptions to be advertised thru mpgh as well, every old NR player would most likely re-join and tons of MPGH players as well would join
    they would just need some kind of income (simply just making gold purchasable or a balanced donation system with rewards or whatever) to pay for good servers to host good amount of people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    raple should just take over NR (since nilly is looking for someone to take over and put it to good use) and make that official mpgh server, kek.
    would have every anti cheat they need already and with it being the official mpgh rotmg server it would have exceptions to be advertised thru mpgh as well, every old NR player would most likely re-join and tons of MPGH players as well would join
    they would just need some kind of income (simply just making gold purchasable or a balanced donation system with rewards or whatever) to pay for good servers to host good amount of people.
    I would like to disagree with this.

The first thing that this server surprised me with is that it offered premium ranks at prices as high as $500 without even showcasing any parts of itself (as shown in this thread), it doesn't make it look that great in my opinion as I personally like seeing teasers/trailers of servers, and straight up donation offers don't look good in my head, others might see it differently.

It also goes without saying that NR was a great server, it offered content & features that you often do not see in private servers nowadays; Keep in mind that this server is based on the NR source anyway, so anti-cheat wise and what-not, there would be no difference, and seeing as the main downfall of this server is the amount of hackers/cheaters, the lack of development/skill to fix these issues doesn't help either (assuming from the post by @DevilRotMG). I also don't think it's fair to NR, to just take its name and re-brand it as an official MPGH server, but hey... It could be possible, I just think that this server should build up its own name & reputation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody77 View Post
    I would like to disagree with this.

The first thing that this server surprised me with is that it offered premium ranks at prices as high as $500 without even showcasing any parts of itself (as shown in this thread), it doesn't make it look that great in my opinion as I personally like seeing teasers/trailers of servers, and straight up donation offers don't look good in my head, others might see it differently.

It also goes without saying that NR was a great server, it offered content & features that you often do not see in private servers nowadays; Keep in mind that this server is based on the NR source anyway, so anti-cheat wise and what-not, there would be no difference, and seeing as the main downfall of this server is the amount of hackers/cheaters, the lack of development/skill to fix these issues doesn't help either (assuming from the post by @DevilRotMG). I also don't think it's fair to NR, to just take its name and re-brand it as an official MPGH server, but hey... It could be possible, I just think that this server should build up its own name & reputation
    yeah but nilly is actually looking for someone to take over NR (I think so at least, from what ive seen last about the server being shut down and whatnot) and I don't think hed mind if his server was turned into an official server for the mpgh section, I mean he was even a minion in this section at one point, but yeah they definitely need to build a reputation, its not 2012 anymore where the first 10 minutes within uploading a server u have 100 wizards in nexus begging for free items to start off lmao

and yeah about this being based off of NR core source so that enough anti cheats should already be provided as is but still I think the amount of dungeons and items NR had including the big features and just it being official NR source in general would bring a massive amount of players
    (idek if this server has any custom items/dungeons yet never been on it)

and ya u right about the premium stuff lmao its like pservers back then where u can buy staff for $100 rofl but imo servers gotta find another way of income because youre server wont last if you base all your income out of donations and rewarding insane positions/commands/items/etc but every server should have some type of in-game purchases since if it ever gets super popular youre gonna need a to pay good $$ for a good host

i had an idea of doing account tiers, where you can pay $5 for account tier upgrade (goes up $5 each tier, so tier 3 would be $10, tier 4 would be $20, tier 5 would be $25, etc) but u can only buy an upgrade u cant just buy tier 10 when ur a tier 0, and as your account tier is higher, you just get access to certain stuff that the lower tier doesnt, but keep it balanced you know like dont give them commands and instakill items and shit. Maybe id add like a whole new 20 tiers of items (soulbound) for each class, and as u upgrade account tiers, u are able to get 2+ new tiers of items for your class as drops from dungeons/etc (T13/T14 sword for example, t3 youd be able to earn T13, T14, T15, T16 sword, etc) and so on. As tiers get higher you can start throwing in name colors, custom staff-approved tags, custom character particle/emoji trails, maybe highest tier gets a unmaxed divine pet, ykno, just some simple stuff that wont kill the game or ruin other players who dont have $$ gameplay, just so i can get money to pay keep server up and possibly have leftover, and people get cool lil perks.
    Last edited by Riigged; 07-10-2018 at 03:58 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

DevilRotMG (07-10-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    i had an idea of doing account tiers, where you can pay $5 for account tier upgrade (goes up $5 each tier, so tier 3 would be $10, tier 4 would be $20, tier 5 would be $25, etc) but u can only buy an upgrade u cant just buy tier 10 when ur a tier 0, and as your account tier is higher, you just get access to certain stuff that the lower tier doesnt, but keep it balanced you know like dont give them commands and instakill items and shit. Maybe id add like a whole new 20 tiers of items (soulbound) for each class, and as u upgrade account tiers, u are able to get 2+ new tiers of items for your class as drops from dungeons/etc (T13/T14 sword for example, t3 youd be able to earn T13, T14, T15, T16 sword, etc) and so on. As tiers get higher you can start throwing in name colors, custom staff-approved tags, custom character particle/emoji trails, maybe highest tier gets a unmaxed divine pet, ykno, just some simple stuff that wont kill the game or ruin other players who dont have $$ gameplay, just so i can get money to pay keep server up and possibly have leftover, and people get cool lil perks.
    Sounds good. As long as nothing ruins the experience for other players, it will work nicely, providing things like character effects, name colors, and tags are great ways to grant members bonuses that are special but don't affect anyone negatively

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr For This Useful Post:

DevilRotMG (07-10-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    this server is actually ded

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi5 For This Useful Post:

DevilRotMG (07-10-2018)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast