Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Name: Khalid Faisal
    Position/Section applying for: Tech News
    Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale: 10
    Are you committed to be able to meet a weekly deadline submission? : Yes
    Why do you believe you should be a part of MPGH News Force?: Because i just love MPGH and the whole community and want to give back a service. Besides I won't leave after 2 weeks because I just love tech and MPGH so I can combine these two and give back a valuable service to this community. Thank You!

Thanks
    Name: Alex

Position/Section applying for: Media/Global/Gaming News

Are you committed to be able to meet a weekly deadline submission?: Yes, I'm very committed to this.

Why do you believe you should be a part of MPGH News Force?:

I enjoy informing and distributing with others what's going on around the world. I also enjoy writing.

I always read the latest news article as I personally find that the NF usually sums up everything that happen within a certain time span quite good. I enjoy that and so I wish to contribute to this with my expertise. Meaning I'm also ready to commit resources and efforts into making the best out of what I got.

Thanks! Good luck to all other participants.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagger For This Useful Post:

Sean (05-07-2018),Silent (05-06-2018)

Thanks
    Name: Jaiden
    Position/Section applying for: Tech News
    Are you committed to be able to meet a weekly deadline submission?:Yes, definitely. Would be very motivated to do each week, especially for a very long time, wouldn't ever be inconsistent.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of MPGH News Force?: I have a huge passion in tech, I'm always watching weekly videos on it and always like to know whats going on with the world of tech. Therefore, I do believe I have a pristine knowledge when it comes to this subject. Meaning that I'll always have something fresh, interesting & relevant to talk about.
    Also taking English Literature & English Language as 2 of my subjects I'm taking for my exams, so I do believe this would contribute and make me a better writer.
    Also, I do understand I haven't got loads of reputation & thanks & posts, in comparison to lots of other people. However, this makes me determined to build it up, and give something back for this community. It would really mean so much.

Thankyou for reading, and good luck to all the other participants.
    Last edited by Nixium; 05-06-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Name
    Simran

Position/Section applying for
    Global News & Tech News

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale
    9. I am always willing to polish my skills and I haven't rated myself 10 because no one can be perfect when it comes to mastering a language because there's always scope to learn and grow.

Are you committed to be able to meet a weekly deadline submission?
    Absolutely, I wouldn't apply for this position if I weren't serious, I have been administrator on various game servers including GTA SAMP, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2. I was always prompt to the requests or the reports I got from the servers; this shows onto prove how seriously I take my responsibilities also how much I respect time and deadlines.

Why do you believe you should be a part of MPGH News Force?
    Starting with the fact that I am always available to answer because I am always connected to the internet, so the team(s) I'll be in could contact me easily and can ask for my help and submissions whenever they direct me to. I am really passionate about computers and technology in general, and it's a big plus in my opinion because until and unless you have your full heart in something you write you can't justify writing on it. I have huge respect for accountability this means I'll always take seriously about what I'll write. Lastly, I'm following MPGH from like past 4 years, and I want to contribute to such a beautiful and helpful community in the best possible way.

Thanks
    Name:
    Sölvi

Position/Section applying for:
    Media news

Rate your English skills (as a whole) on a 1-10 scale:

Are you committed being able to meet a weekly deadline submission? :
    Absolutely

Why do you believe you should be a part of MPGH News Force?:
    I have been reading every one of the weekly news for a while now and I have wanted to be a part of it for a long time
    and I think I could bring some media news to the table that I know allot of the members are interested in

/solvi

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Solvi For This Useful Post:

Sean (05-07-2018)

Thanks
    Name: Robert
    Position/Section applying for: Media News
    Are you committed to be able to meet a weekly deadline submission? : I will be taking a gap year so I will have a lot of free time.
    Why do you believe you should be a part of MPGH News Force?: I know a lot about Hip Hop and just music in general and love sports so I think Media would be the section for me if you choose to accept my application. I'm doing this to improve my writing skills and I would just love to help the forum staff out since I spend most of my day here anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Applications will close within the next day or two.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Dagger (05-10-2018),Majestic (05-08-2018),Versa (05-09-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12