Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieHoodie View Post
    Yes, you can change the CLICK_OFFSET to adjust the click time to get 100s occasionally. Try to play with that
    Yeah sorry about my reply about the download link and that, I soon found the answers to my questions anyways, I couldn't find my reply to delete it in time anyway and everything was kinda bugging so I didn't even know if it sent. I tried to make a relax hack a while ago with random offset so the offset wasn't the same every time, I think the code was correct; I just had no idea how to compile it into a .exe so I ended up just abandoning the project. This bot works perfectly and is amazing, thanks for this.

edit: what would happen if I tried entering the c++ code for a random digit into the offset config? I presume it would bug out the program right? Would there be any possible way to configure a random offset at all without changing the source code? I mean I know how to code it so it chooses a random offset by default but I just don't know how to compile it afterwards to make it into a working .exe
    Last edited by RTHW$rggHJWHNBDASHBedrh; 05-27-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thx.........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by FuelPhantom View Post
    edit: what would happen if I tried entering the c++ code for a random digit into the offset config? I presume it would bug out the program right? Would there be any possible way to configure a random offset at all without changing the source code? I mean I know how to code it so it chooses a random offset by default but I just don't know how to compile it afterwards to make it into a working .exe
    Idk but it is likely to crash. The easiest way would be to modify the source code I think...

I'll assume you know how to use Visual Studio. Just clone the project and add the thing you want, and build under release mode after that. The working exe will be in the release folder in your project folder. That's all!

If you decide to implement that, you're welcomed to fork the project instead of cloning it to help to improve it!
    Last edited by CookieHoodie; 05-27-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks
    I'll assume you know how to use Visual Studio
    Never used it in my life but it can't be that hard right...? xD

This is why I abandoned my last project, because I can code it and all but I can't compile using Visual Studio because I have no clue how to use it. I literally just use sublime text or something to code and then just can't do anything with it.

Thanks
    Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. the heck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Never used it in my life but it can't be that hard right...? xD

This is why I abandoned my last project, because I can code it and all but I can't compile using Visual Studio because I have no clue how to use it. I literally just use sublime text or something to code and then just can't do anything with it.
    Looks complicated at the first glance haha

Anyways, you can get the hang of it real quick since you are not new to coding. Btw I might consider implementing it if it's much needed, not too soon though!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm new to this forum so I didn't notice the attachment link is still pending... How do I fix that?

Thanks
    Idk but it is likely to crash. The easiest way would be to modify the source code I think...

I'll assume you know how to use Visual Studio. Just clone the project and add the thing you want, and build under release mode after that. The working exe will be in the release folder in your project folder. That's all!

If you decide to implement that, you're welcomed to fork the project instead of cloning it to help to improve it!
    In which file did you store the default relax config settings? The place where all the defaults are defined as the values that they are? If I know which one it is I can just change the 'CLICK_OFFSET = 0' to something like:

// at the top of the file
    #include <cstdlib>
    #include <ctime>
    #include <iostream>

//then at the point where 'CLICK_OFFSET' is defined

CLICK_OFFSET = using namespace std;

int main()
    {
    srand((unsigned)time(0));
    int i;
    i = (rand()%5)+1;
    cout << i << "\n";
    }

Then I'd have to learn to compile things, plus that's even if my code will work in the instance.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I'm new to this forum so I didn't notice the attachment link is still pending... How do I fix that?
    Uhhhm... I'm not too sure; I've never posted a project to this forum before so I'm pretty new too haha. Maybe it's something to do with getting your files approved? Not too sure... Maybe just edit your original post with the link to the ****** project somewhere in there if possible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Uhhhm... I'm not too sure; I've never posted a project to this forum before so I'm pretty new too haha. Maybe it's something to do with getting your files approved? Not too sure... Maybe just edit your original post with the link to the ****** project somewhere in there if possible?
    Nvm I guess once the admins see it they will approve it.

You know what, since it looks like a quick and easy change, I'll implement it. Wait for the updates! Probably by tmr.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CookieHoodie For This Useful Post:

RTHW$rggHJWHNBDASHBedrh (05-27-2018),steam395 (05-27-2018)

Thanks
    You know what, since it looks like a quick and easy change, I'll implement it. Wait for the updates! Probably by tmr.
    Thanks mate, I was just about to give it a go when I found out that Visual Studio 2017 has 6gb worth of plugins to install before I can load the project haha. Really appreciate that you'll give it a go though, will be absolutely amazing once you've done that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    you might wanna fix some of your warnings and bump up your warning level to w4
    its a staggering total of 78
    they might not all cause problems all the time but they might bite you when you least expect it

edit:
    youre also using some nonstandard c++ features in your main where youre saving the process title to a nonconst literal
    you should also be catching the OsuBotException as a const reference
    in ProcessTools.cpp ln 80 youre comparing two string literals which doesnt work like that since theyre both pointers

this is what actual errors i could find real quick with clang tidy
    i recommend you make use of that or a similar tool as well
    theres some other stuff that could use some work so maybe ill come back to you sometime or answer questions if you have any

also consider some formatting tool like clang format or resharper++ since right now its all over the place

its cool youre sharing the source though
    props for that
    Last edited by gramming_pro; 05-27-2018 at 09:44 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gramming_pro For This Useful Post:

CookieHoodie (05-27-2018)

Thanks
    Nvm I guess once the admins see it they will approve it.

Oh, that's nice.

What about AimHelper? like in Raze 4? Is it hard to create? old version (mb, it will help) https://******.com/Airi85/OsuMultiTool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Raple @Eoch approve pls
    [IMG]https://lh6.googleuserconten*****m/-BTWzMONrn30/UunxSS8YisI/AAAAAAAAFpw/XaY72isbRIw/w436-h41-no/Hacking-is-our-weapon.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Hello, the auto pilot is not working for me. The cursor doesn't move and not even clicking, but the relax mod is working. Do you know why?

And thank you for the work on it

Thanks
    the auto and autopilot aren't working for me but the relax mod is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Minarito View Post
    Hello, the auto pilot is not working for me. The cursor doesn't move and not even clicking, but the relax mod is working. Do you know why?

And thank you for the work on it

Both of you just set 1 sensitivity.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast