TalkingLoL Chat Spammer

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
// approved - file looks safe

@Airsnae you gotta add app screenshot to the thread
Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
// approved - file looks safe

@Airsnae you gotta add app screenshot to the thread
Can you please approve my file again ? I uploaded new fixed version thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Airsnae View Post
Can you please approve my file again ? I uploaded new fixed version thanks
// next time create a new thread instead

also: "Coulnt find League of Legends process" "Coulnt"
I need that one for sure
Didn't work for me said "couldn't find a league of legends process" help?
You need to start league of legends client, login and then you can start my program
Lol, cool but would get you banned
Dont know I'm using it on my main account and havent got ban
Nice, will download and check it out.
Seems pretty nice and useful, thanks
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?