Chat Spammer (Needs work though)
I just made this tonight and I still need some help and/or advice on where to go. I'm still not certain of its functionality yet so if some people could test it please that would be great. I need all the feedback I can get!
Virustotal. MD5: 3935a297f0140e5ea68158765781ee81ⓘ

Again feel free to give any and all feedback you might have. Most importantly if you know of a way to improve it please let me know. This is the first program I've made using VB in a very long time. Enjoy.
EDIT:
Vista users be sure to run as admin.
Virustotal. MD5: 3935a297f0140e5ea68158765781ee81ⓘ

Again feel free to give any and all feedback you might have. Most importantly if you know of a way to improve it please let me know. This is the first program I've made using VB in a very long time. Enjoy.
EDIT:
Vista users be sure to run as admin.
CSpam.zip


