Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    why is your font size is small like your dick

make it bigger

what 2d girls you following? ima check
    Did I not just say I wasn't following any of 'em, let me help you with size of the font because its on forums default and italic, but I guess ya dumbass can't fucking read it.. You're giving me chromosomes with how autistic 'n incapable you are when it comes to reading a normal sized lettering system, that would mean to get your eyes checked.

Peace, ya underrated frog.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-03-2018 at 12:44 PM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndetic View Post

Did I not just say I wasn't following any of 'em, let me help you with size of the font because its on forums default and italic, but I guess ya dumbass can't fucking read it.. You're giving me chromosomes with how autistic 'n incapable you are when it comes to reading a normal sized lettering system, that would mean to get your eyes checked.

Peace, ya underrated frog.
    did you know, if you inject yourself more chromosomes, you become smarter and superior like the aryan race

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    did you know, if you inject yourself more chromosomes, you become smarter and superior like the aryan race
    No, I did not know, thanks for telling like I gave any fuck

Drop to a bin will ya? Oh wait, you won't cos you wanna be an annoying prick and continuously post here to piss me off.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Drop to a bin will ya? Oh wait, you won't cos you wanna be an annoying prick and continuously post here to piss me off.
    You are comedy gold. Feel like laughing at the disabled isn't right... But I think you deserve a pass due to what you're posting.

If you post something retarded and people call you out on it; don't get mad... Just learn from your retardation.

Don't go crying and posting a thread like people care... This is the internet, you are just as worthless as the next and if you feel like you're being cyber bullied leave or turn your shit off. Quit getting so mad and eat some potatoes.

You claim to have been on MPGH since 2010... Yet you still take the bait no matter how effortlessly it is thrown at you. You then try to anger me by neg repping me, but you forget... This is the internet and I could not give two fucks about you and what you think about me.

Learn from what I am telling you as it will save you the butthurt later on; put a cork in it. Breath and remember none of our opinions on you matter in the real word unless you let it.

If you feel you are being cyber bullied, please just turn your computer off.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks

Thanks

your font got smaller again so is your dick

i thought you grew up for a moment

#sad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    your font got smaller again so is your dick

i thought you grew up for a moment

#sad
    I thought you grew out of your cocksucking ego

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

You are comedy gold. Feel like laughing at the disabled isn't right... But I think you deserve a pass due to what you're posting.

If you post something retarded and people call you out on it; don't get mad... Just learn from your retardation.

Don't go crying and posting a thread like people care... This is the internet, you are just as worthless as the next and if you feel like you're being cyber bullied leave or turn your shit off. Quit getting so mad and eat some potatoes.

You claim to have been on MPGH since 2010... Yet you still take the bait no matter how effortlessly it is thrown at you. You then try to anger me by neg repping me, but you forget... This is the internet and I could not give two fucks about you and what you think about me.

Learn from what I am telling you as it will save you the butthurt later on; put a cork in it. Breath and remember none of our opinions on you matter in the real word unless you let it.

If you feel you are being cyber bullied, please just turn your computer off.

Thanks!
    The Dear MPGH section is dedicated to how MPGH has affected your life, better or worse, or how MPGH has changed you. You can leave letters of love, or hate. Your choice, just make sure the letters of hate follow guidelines if you don't want to be banned. One topic per story.

You're telling me not to get mad, and here you are explaining shit on A THREAD THAT IS WITHIN RIGHT CATEGORY, get some brain cells before you jump off a bridge because that's much of an idiot you are who is clueless enough to not read the meaning of said category AKA DESCRIPTION FOR IT.

Trash of a news force employee who complains about something that was in a right category, ur honestly more retarded than I was, and I know you now, you were the one who was a cocksucker as well, jump off a bridge, you're better off being salty little kid.

- - - Updated - - -

@@Cursed

If you really think I give any fucks about some personality behind of a monitor and them saying "hurtful" thinks to me, then, be my fucking quest to think whatever you fucking want, but least I don't go to other threads complaining that (hey, nobody cares about you, you shouldn't be making this thread if you were bullied and etc), god an idiot would see that a mile away that you just wanna pull out excuses out of your ass just to read the post and reply to it because it boosts your self-confidence and so you can later on use it against me like a fucking feminist does with false arguments.

I made a thread just because its DEAR MPGH and the descriptions says what it says, if you don't like it, you can very well stop reading and not reply to it, but your ego doesn't allow it cos you want that little precious feedback on how much of a monk you are.

Laugh at my disability all you want and what kind's of threads I make, but remember I will always laugh at you, who you are and you're probably not some stupid ass loser in real world like you are in this forum just because its internet and you shouldn't let your feelings hurt by someone who is in the internet as well
    Last edited by Charion; 08-03-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks

Last edited by Jacky; 08-03-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You'll be back, but enjoy your break in the meanwhile.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-04-2018)

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

- - - Updated - - -

The Dear MPGH section is dedicated to how MPGH has affected your life, better or worse, or how MPGH has changed you. You can leave letters of love, or hate. Your choice, just make sure the letters of hate follow guidelines if you don't want to be banned. One topic per story.

You're telling me not to get mad, and here you are explaining shit on A THREAD THAT IS WITHIN RIGHT CATEGORY, get some brain cells before you jump off a bridge because that's much of an idiot you are who is clueless enough to not read the meaning of said category AKA DESCRIPTION FOR IT.

Trash of a news force employee who complains about something that was in a right category, ur honestly more retarded than I was, and I know you now, you were the one who was a cocksucker as well, jump off a bridge, you're better off being salty little kid.

- - - Updated - - -

@@Cursed

If you really think I give any fucks about some personality behind of a monitor and them saying "hurtful" thinks to me, then, be my fucking quest to think whatever you fucking want, but least I don't go to other threads complaining that (hey, nobody cares about you, you shouldn't be making this thread if you were bullied and etc), god an idiot would see that a mile away that you just wanna pull out excuses out of your ass just to read the post and reply to it because it boosts your self-confidence and so you can later on use it against me like a fucking feminist does with false arguments.

I made a thread just because its DEAR MPGH and the descriptions says what it says, if you don't like it, you can very well stop reading and not reply to it, but your ego doesn't allow it cos you want that little precious feedback on how much of a monk you are.

Laugh at my disability all you want and what kind's of threads I make, but remember I will always laugh at you, who you are and you're probably not some stupid ass loser in real world like you are in this forum just because its internet and you shouldn't let your feelings hurt by someone who is in the internet as well
    'get some brain cells before you jump off a bridge because that's much of an idiot you are who is clueless enough to not read the meaning of said category AKA DESCRIPTION FOR IT.'

That made no sense. Like none at all.

You say you do not give any fucks about a person behind a monitor... But it seems I have rustled you enough to make an entire thread and cry about everyone being mean to your retarded ass.

Also seems I have rustled you enough for you to reply with nonsensical paragraphs regurgitating the same insults I told you... Thinking you are original.

My god the USA education system is fucked but I'm starting to worry about you potato boys in Estonia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

'get some brain cells before you jump off a bridge because that's much of an idiot you are who is clueless enough to not read the meaning of said category AKA DESCRIPTION FOR IT.'

That made no sense. Like none at all.

It made no sense, makes I wanted it not to make any sense.

You say you do not give any fucks about a person behind a monitor... But it seems I have rustled you enough to make an entire thread and cry about everyone being mean to your retarded ass.
    You rustled me enough to make an entire thread and cry about everyone being mean to your retarded ass.

I made this thread because I wanted to get something to be thankful for, say what I dislike/hate, if that is little too hard for you to understand, then I am sorry lad, you're the purest of examples of people who are incoherence when it comes to couple of things, just because someone mentions you, says few things about you, doesn't mean the entire fucking thread was dedicated to you, but you for some reason seem to think so.

Also seems I have rustled you enough for you to reply with nonsensical paragraphs regurgitating the same insults I told you... Thinking you are original.

My god the USA education system is fucked but I'm starting to worry about you potato boys in Estonia.
    You use "seems" a lot, it seems to me that you have yet a hard time ignoring the thread entirely, but you're getting off from this thread.

USA's education is fucked, and I don't care whatever or not you worry about "Potato Boys" in Estonia, least we learn about other countries alongside their history, not be stuck with what our ancestors did and what happened with them, what a great education indeed mop, also continuously calling Estonian potato boys, how about I say this to your tangling eye socked's, I taught myself the language of English, there are a lot of improvements, and I didn't go to a school where education was more diverse and had more option than the school I went to, so keep hating or calling out on our education, while its my schools fault + mine and my parental issues that made me the way I am, least I'm not gonna argue against that, I do shit cos its internet, but I'm not going around hurting someone's feelings and tell them to get over it because it was said in the internet and it shouldn't hurt you - if that is the meta you're going with, then ho wonder why your MPGH staff history looks so dull especially when these shit posts come from someone who has been here for 5~6 damn years.

Keep it up, hopefully you will get a chance to become a minion (only if)

Achievements:

Thanks

You rustled me enough to make an entire thread and cry about everyone being mean to your retarded ass.

I made this thread because I wanted to get something to be thankful for, say what I dislike/hate, if that is little too hard for you to understand, then I am sorry lad, you're the purest of examples of people who are incoherence when it comes to couple of things, just because someone mentions you, says few things about you, doesn't mean the entire fucking thread was dedicated to you, but you for some reason seem to think so.

You use "seems" a lot, it seems to me that you have yet a hard time ignoring the thread entirely, but you're getting off from this thread.

USA's education is fucked, and I don't care whatever or not you worry about "Potato Boys" in Estonia, least we learn about other countries alongside their history, not be stuck with what our ancestors did and what happened with them, what a great education indeed mop, also continuously calling Estonian potato boys, how about I say this to your tangling eye socked's, I taught myself the language of English, there are a lot of improvements, and I didn't go to a school where education was more diverse and had more option than the school I went to, so keep hating or calling out on our education, while its my schools fault + mine and my parental issues that made me the way I am, least I'm not gonna argue against that, I do shit cos its internet, but I'm not going around hurting someone's feelings and tell them to get over it because it was said in the internet and it shouldn't hurt you - if that is the meta you're going with, then ho wonder why your MPGH staff history looks so dull especially when these shit posts come from someone who has been here for 5~6 damn years.

Tell that to the court

Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Love how to take everything I say so seriously. It's quite the sensible chuckle.

You are now talking shit about me becoming staff, when I am not actively seeking a position AND have already served my time... When you have and will always be a regular member. UNTIL you get CS.

You have officially been here since 2015 and I 2013... I have accomplished more in my 5 years than you ever have... As there is a huge difference between us... I do not/did not spam the fuck out of general throughout the years with retarded half nonsensical shit, as you do. This is why I have a higher ratio of rep/thanks to posts... While you only have more posts because you spam... As said prior.

Keep it up, hopefully you will get a chance to become a minion (like a general fag could get minion. ha!)

Also, like you have done multiple times, I think you should take a break from MPGH. You need it.

(Also you do care. That is why you are replying to me in paragraphs. )
    Last edited by Cursed; 08-04-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Love how to take everything I say so seriously. It's quite the sensible chuckle.

You are now talking shit about me becoming staff, when I am not actively seeking a position AND have already served my time... When you have and will always be a regular member. UNTIL you get CS.

You have officially been here since 2015 and I 2013... I have accomplished more in my 5 years than you ever have... As there is a huge difference between us... I do not/did not spam the fuck out of general throughout the years with retarded half nonsensical shit, as you do. This is why I have a higher ratio of rep/thanks to posts... While you only have more posts because you spam... As said prior.

Keep it up, hopefully you will get a chance to become a minion (like a general fag could get minion. ha!)

Also, like you have done multiple times, I think you should take a break from MPGH. You need it.

(Also you do care. That is why you are replying to me in paragraphs. )
    If he were to become a cocksucker (which I hardly think he'd would, since he is not actively seeking out the tag or is he actively seeking out to be one of the staff members, just because you have anonymity and others may know you, doesn't mean you can be actively an asshole towards someone who may have or may not had been gone through a lot, a lot throughout the years which you and/or anyone may have no idea of, its a shame to see people trash someone in the internet just because it being the internet and you can be a troll in the internet, you have no idea and never will idea what he may be capable of, as he still one of the individuals who have come back from the past, was banned because of his behavior, but he hasn't truly disrespected anyone, but this may as well be the first thread he has actually took couple of shots at you because he knew, he knew and/or had an idea that it might hurt you.

Enough of it, he had a reason, he selected the perfect thread to talk about it, if you can't accept that he made the decision to make it on a correct category than make it in a place where most (correct me if I'm wrong, or something), last thing: yes, he may seem such an asshole or retarded peace of shit because of the threads he makes, but there are a lot worse threads out there compare to his, he's latest thread which was started: 20 hours ago and couple of other threads, but it took him at least 4~5 months to make a thread about something, whatever or not you like, dislike or hate him, doesn't give you the valid reason to make you think you're someone because of your past involvement with MPGH, and how much you've done more than he is.

That is just my look in it, won't reply to anyone's need or attention to bash anyone for unknown reason, peace and have your little fight!

Thanks

Call bullyhunters

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast