Thread: Dear MPGH.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Dear MPGH.

Hello,

this is going to be a very long thread, some of it maybe good, some of maybe bad.

Been on this forum for a very long time, long enough to be considered (in a way) quite some elite user, but there been users who just like to attack me for whatever post I make, rather than asking nicely on what I mean by the thread, there been couple of people who had to out of thread just to get something out of me, I've been banned for 1~4 years before coming back, and even then admins/mods were thinking of me as a ban evading individual, which I am, for sure, but I've been trying to be a better individuals, but then there quite lots of people who are literally trying their best to get the rise out of me and make me post some stupid things because it helps them in some ways that I can't quite point my finger on.

Before this account, which was way, way back when War Rock was an active place where people used to get their kick on for cheats/hacks, I used to be a coder in there, and not most reputable user from the bunch at the time, I'm not in the same at this very moment either, even if I do have some good share of thanks and reputations, while it should count, it really doesn't and I don't know why is it even a feature if it doesn't do anything at all.

The Good stuff:
    There are some really appreciate people out there, most of them are mods, and I can't thank enough how good @Boombox has been in this forum when it comes to requesting thread being closed in the means of mentioning him in the thread, or reporting the thread itself, the only general mods name I had no difficultiness with spelling out without having to look at bottom of forum and learn it in that way, @Austin recently changed his, so now that makes it hella easier than it was before, staff members (most of them) are amazing, @Hova is a great individual, so is @Liz, @Hero And bunch of those.

I wanna contribute more to the community, but I would ever make it to be more than just Donator, which as a long time user and the dreams of being in this forum which were "Contributor" , "Minion" and build up from there, but due to my behavior, it may not even happen, because of how I behave in the certain situation.

The Bad Stuff:
    Being hated for when it comes to making threads that had nothing to do with me, but what I post (even if it is a shitpost), I still get hated for it, one of them was in a thread where Boombox was requested to close it, due to an idea of the drama going out of hand, @FeelAlive is not a nice individual, hence why he has cocksucker, same I think about @Cursed and @solvi/sölvi. I am tagging them because of reasons, it does hurt me, and I'm ok for you to have an opinion, but if you do it in a ways that makes you look like an idiot, then that is not ok, for the amount of what I have been here, I have not even once been cocksucker, and I can guaranteed that there have been more users that have accomplished that than I have when it comes being an active user since 2010 through out 2018 even when those accounts were banned, my current account supposed to be a fresh start, but due to the personality and who i am and what I am towards other people, I will never see the point of just simply being here.

Liability of me becoming a staff due to the things I've listed about makes the chances extremely slim sigh

thanks everyone who had read this, I am sorry for being the cunt I am, trying cut it back.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    Where's your cs tag

Thanks
    If you like 12 year old anime girls theres nothing you can do about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    chill dude btw :3

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by solvi View Post
    i don't even know why he makes a post on a dead section

like just slap it on general since everyone is there

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    God damn you're proving everything I said about you.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    Where's your cs tag
    There won't be one, because Admins are seeing no reason to give it to someone who hasn't done enough to actually deserve it, unlike you

People can do something about it, and I did - constantly flaming at me for no reason other than get something out of me like going on a constant argument is just doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    chill dude btw :3
    Trying to mate, but had to make this thread to let people know what annoys me rather than filling general like rest of the community does cos they don't know where to actually post, unless there is no specific category for that, u know

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    God damn you're proving everything I said about you.

Thanks!

So, making a post about the feeling of being harassed for no reason tells that someone is a retard? Then this post you made at this very moment makes me think you have a big ego and you want to show it off to everyone.
    Last edited by Charion; 08-03-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndetic View Post

There won't be one, because Admins are seeing no reason to give it to someone who hasn't done enough to actually deserve it, unlike you

People can do something about it, and I did - constantly flaming at me for no reason other than get something out of me like going on a constant argument is just doing that.

Trying to mate, but had to make this thread to let people know what annoys me rather than filling general like rest of the community does cos they don't know where to actually post, unless there is no specific category for that, u know
    ya //2short//

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ally For This Useful Post:

Charion (08-03-2018)

Thanks

Bro no one is flaming you it's obviously a meme and you cant stop that unless you embrace it

also this one time at church school my friends were pranking me and i was put on a cross in a furry costume infront of the town hall

Thanks

Bro no one is flaming you it's obviously a meme and you cant stop that unless you embrace it

also this one time at church school my friends were pranking me and i was put on a cross in a furry costume infront of the town hall
    I'm impressed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

We both have different understanding of what is being flaming and what is meme, I don't follow memes and I don't particularly brace lolis either, the whole Facebook shit I did back whenever it was just to see how many people can i upset with it, now they're long gone and has other uses for (but still being insulted for the appearance of mine )

Achievements:

Thanks

We both have different understanding of what is being flaming and what is meme, I don't follow memes and I don't particularly brace lolis either, the whole Facebook shit I did back whenever it was just to see how many people can i upset with it, now they're long gone and has other uses for (but still being insulted for the appearance of mine )
    The only escape is to post a video on the anime section of you burning an a4 print of a loli

Thanks

you don't follow meme but you follow 2d girls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelAlive View Post
    you don't follow meme but you follow 2d girls
    You follow memes that makes you stupid, I even remember the meme of show da wea and what that granted you? A nice, slick tag which Arunforce dunked it on your name, and I am not following 2D girls either, hate to say this, but I consider your showing da wea has worked considerably well on your brain cells

Achievements:

Thanks

You follow memes that makes you stupid, I even remember the meme of show da wea and what that granted you? A nice, slick tag which Arunforce dunked it on your name, and I am not following 2D girls either, hate to say this, but I consider your showing da wea has worked considerably well on your brain cells
    why is your font size is small like your dick

make it bigger

what 2d girls you following? ima check

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast