Dear MPGH.
Hello,
this is going to be a very long thread, some of it maybe good, some of maybe bad.
Been on this forum for a very long time, long enough to be considered (in a way) quite some elite user, but there been users who just like to attack me for whatever post I make, rather than asking nicely on what I mean by the thread, there been couple of people who had to out of thread just to get something out of me, I've been banned for 1~4 years before coming back, and even then admins/mods were thinking of me as a ban evading individual, which I am, for sure, but I've been trying to be a better individuals, but then there quite lots of people who are literally trying their best to get the rise out of me and make me post some stupid things because it helps them in some ways that I can't quite point my finger on.
Before this account, which was way, way back when War Rock was an active place where people used to get their kick on for cheats/hacks, I used to be a coder in there, and not most reputable user from the bunch at the time, I'm not in the same at this very moment either, even if I do have some good share of thanks and reputations, while it should count, it really doesn't and I don't know why is it even a feature if it doesn't do anything at all.
The Good stuff:
There are some really appreciate people out there, most of them are mods, and I can't thank enough how good @Boombox has been in this forum when it comes to requesting thread being closed in the means of mentioning him in the thread, or reporting the thread itself, the only general mods name I had no difficultiness with spelling out without having to look at bottom of forum and learn it in that way, @Austin recently changed his, so now that makes it hella easier than it was before, staff members (most of them) are amazing, @Hova is a great individual, so is @Liz, @Hero And bunch of those.
I wanna contribute more to the community, but I would ever make it to be more than just Donator, which as a long time user and the dreams of being in this forum which were "Contributor" , "Minion" and build up from there, but due to my behavior, it may not even happen, because of how I behave in the certain situation.
The Bad Stuff:
Being hated for when it comes to making threads that had nothing to do with me, but what I post (even if it is a shitpost), I still get hated for it, one of them was in a thread where Boombox was requested to close it, due to an idea of the drama going out of hand, @Jacky is not a nice individual, hence why he has cocksucker, same I think about @Ben and @Solvi/sölvi. I am tagging them because of reasons, it does hurt me, and I'm ok for you to have an opinion, but if you do it in a ways that makes you look like an idiot, then that is not ok, for the amount of what I have been here, I have not even once been cocksucker, and I can guaranteed that there have been more users that have accomplished that than I have when it comes being an active user since 2010 through out 2018 even when those accounts were banned, my current account supposed to be a fresh start, but due to the personality and who i am and what I am towards other people, I will never see the point of just simply being here.
Liability of me becoming a staff due to the things I've listed about makes the chances extremely slim sigh
thanks everyone who had read this, I am sorry for being the cunt I am, trying cut it back.
this is going to be a very long thread, some of it maybe good, some of maybe bad.
Been on this forum for a very long time, long enough to be considered (in a way) quite some elite user, but there been users who just like to attack me for whatever post I make, rather than asking nicely on what I mean by the thread, there been couple of people who had to out of thread just to get something out of me, I've been banned for 1~4 years before coming back, and even then admins/mods were thinking of me as a ban evading individual, which I am, for sure, but I've been trying to be a better individuals, but then there quite lots of people who are literally trying their best to get the rise out of me and make me post some stupid things because it helps them in some ways that I can't quite point my finger on.
Before this account, which was way, way back when War Rock was an active place where people used to get their kick on for cheats/hacks, I used to be a coder in there, and not most reputable user from the bunch at the time, I'm not in the same at this very moment either, even if I do have some good share of thanks and reputations, while it should count, it really doesn't and I don't know why is it even a feature if it doesn't do anything at all.
The Good stuff:
There are some really appreciate people out there, most of them are mods, and I can't thank enough how good @Boombox has been in this forum when it comes to requesting thread being closed in the means of mentioning him in the thread, or reporting the thread itself, the only general mods name I had no difficultiness with spelling out without having to look at bottom of forum and learn it in that way, @Austin recently changed his, so now that makes it hella easier than it was before, staff members (most of them) are amazing, @Hova is a great individual, so is @Liz, @Hero And bunch of those.
I wanna contribute more to the community, but I would ever make it to be more than just Donator, which as a long time user and the dreams of being in this forum which were "Contributor" , "Minion" and build up from there, but due to my behavior, it may not even happen, because of how I behave in the certain situation.
The Bad Stuff:
Being hated for when it comes to making threads that had nothing to do with me, but what I post (even if it is a shitpost), I still get hated for it, one of them was in a thread where Boombox was requested to close it, due to an idea of the drama going out of hand, @Jacky is not a nice individual, hence why he has cocksucker, same I think about @Ben and @Solvi/sölvi. I am tagging them because of reasons, it does hurt me, and I'm ok for you to have an opinion, but if you do it in a ways that makes you look like an idiot, then that is not ok, for the amount of what I have been here, I have not even once been cocksucker, and I can guaranteed that there have been more users that have accomplished that than I have when it comes being an active user since 2010 through out 2018 even when those accounts were banned, my current account supposed to be a fresh start, but due to the personality and who i am and what I am towards other people, I will never see the point of just simply being here.
Liability of me becoming a staff due to the things I've listed about makes the chances extremely slim sigh
thanks everyone who had read this, I am sorry for being the cunt I am, trying cut it back.


![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)


)